Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 8 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:51 pm

Carter barely heard Nightwing as she was on her knees, crying into her hands where Kid Flash had last been seen. When she finally realized he was there, she looked up and over at him. "Dick..." Oh God. How was she going to tell him!?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 8 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Dick ran over and kneeled next to her, getting his arms around her to make sure she wasn't hurt. He didn't get that she was upset at first. "Carter! Carter what's--where's KF?" He asked, not seeing him. Did he not show up?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Carter began to cry more at the mention of him. "H-He's gone... I'm so sorry," she whispered, gripping his suit. It didn't make sense. He just...disappeared. No body. No remains. Just emptiness and silence.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Dick was a bit confused at first. He didn't see any body or anything. But it was clear Carter was beyond upset. He still had to ask. "W-what do you mean? What happened?" Would Klaus have taken him?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:46 pm

Realizing she needed to be calm to explain, Carter took a deep breath to collect her thoughts. "Wally... Wally sacrificed himself. He ran around the tornado that was here, to try and counter against the winds to untangle it, but... The tornado was made of magic and when he ran around it, he siphoned that energy off and he just...disappeared," she explained.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Dick listened and tried to understand. But he didn't know how magic worked. "I-is there a way to get him back?" He asked. He couldn't believe that Wally was gone. Dead.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:21 pm

"I don't-I don't know, Dick," Carter told him with a frown. "I've never done this before. There's no telling." She wasn't gonna lie and give him false hope. That would just be worse. She really didn't know what happened.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:48 pm

Dick could see her panicking and he grabbed her face, looking her into the eyes. "Hey. It's not your fault."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:52 pm

More tears pooled into Carter's blue eyes and she squinted her eyes to try and stop them from flooding down her cheeks. "I couldn't stop it. I didn't know this would happen," she whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:10 pm

"It's alright. It's all Klaus fault," Dick said, feeling his own eyes water. He didn't know if it was because of Carter? Or because he had just lost his best friend? Or the thought of even having to tell Sky? How could they...
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next