Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 53 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:51 pm

"Yes! Half of it is, is gone!" Carter groaned, feeling like pulling her hair out. She took a breath before she felt around her pockets. "Good thing I wrote the instructions down, but this is our only copy now. Not to mention Constantine is going to rip me a new one when he learns the book is toast."

"Wait, you...wrote it all down?" Damon asked, not expecting that. Dammit!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 53 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:04 pm

Stefan noticed that slight delay in his brothers voice. "You burnt the book on purpose, didn't you?" He asked, not shouting yet, but you could hear the angry tone to his voice. Oh, he knew his brother, and this move would surprise even him. He walked up to him.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:16 pm

Damon slowly backed up as he said, "Now why would I burn the book? I want to help Sky wake up, of course!" They were onto him and he could tell his brother was getting angry.

Carter growled as she stood up and glared at Damon. "You son of a bitch! You're trying to stop us from reviving Wally and getting Sky back!!" she shouted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:31 pm

"Damon, have you lost your mind!? You've been going crazy about not being able to bring Sky back and now you are trying to ruin the only chance we have!?" Stefan questioned. It didb't make sense. "Don't you want Sky to wake up?"

"Of course he does, but he doesn't want to risk bringing back Wally." Dick remarked, crossing his arms with a glare. Yeah, he go it. If Wally came back, that would mean the end of him and Sky. Of course he'd stop that, even if it meant NOT waking Sky up for his own benefit.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Damon only rolled his eyes. They found him out, why not just let them have it? "I want Sky back as much as you all do, but there has to be another way then bringing back that idiot!" he snapped. "There are tons of other magics out there! Figure something else out!"

"We have no more options! None! This is it, and if you try to stop me again, I'm going to tell Sky what you did back in Markovia!" Carter growled.

Damon gave her a look. "She will not find out if you're dead."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Dick then punched Damon, not helping but to get protective of his now, wife. He didn't talk to her like that! He also knew Damon wouldn't mind.

Stefan held Dick back, knowing he didn't want to do that again, cause an angry Damon, was a dangerous Damon.

"I don't see what Sky sees in you," Dick spat at him, just angry.

Stefan looked at Damon, seriously. "We are going to proceed with this."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:45 pm

((Awww protective man!! <3 ))

Carter walked over to Dick and grabbed his hand, wanting him to know it was gonna be okay. "I suggest you go then, Damon," she said, wanting him gone anyway.

Damon was gripping his hands so he wouldn't just kill Dick...again. "Whatever. You guys have fun with the dumbass plan," he said before zooming away from there. However, he wasn't going to go too far. Because as soon as Wally was back and they got Sky awake, he was taking Sky far away.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:49 pm

(Yeeeaaah bruh.)

Stefan sighed once his brother left. "I appologize for that. I'll make sure he doesn't interfere again," He promised.

Dick nodded. "Good." He looked at his wife. "You still think you can do this?" He asked. From what he understood this was a pretty tough spell to perform, and they wern't even sure it was gonna work.

(and I love that with damon, like. He probably would take Sky somewhere xD Hmm, I was thinking like. Of course she will wake up when they manage to bring wally back, but maybe Wally comes back where he disappeard? Meaning upstate, boarder to canada? So, I was thinking that maybe when he comes back to see Sky Damon will stop him, saying it might not be such a great idea condidering she doesn't remember she ever loved him. And Wally is gonna be like all, what did you do and not listen, going in anyway but see that damon was right and all gonna be pissed and tell him to release his compulsion on her. But, maybe Damon would actually admitt that Sky was in on it. Aaaand, well, of course he is gonna be forced to do it when Carter, Dick and Stefan to are gonna be in over his ass. And once sky does remember she is gonna hate herself for making her forgett him in the first place, aaaand drama! A lot of drama xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:20 pm

((Oh yeah, lots of drama XD! I love it! Definitely!))

Carter frowned as she began to calm down. She looked over at Sky's body and just thought about the chances. Looking back at her husband, she nodded and said, "I have to try. We need them back, Dick. They wouldn't give up on us."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:40 pm

(Thanks!!!)

Dick nodded. "I'm with you till the end of the line." (Captain line) he grabbed her hand before letting go.

"Okay. I think we should step back for this." Stefan said, taking a step back since witch magic could be pretty powerful and it usually didn't like vampires either.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next