Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 54 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:21 pm

((Love it!))

Carter nodded before she sat down next to Sky, unfolded the paper with the spell, and grabbed Sky's hand. Taking a deep breathing, she said, "Alright... here goes nothing." She closed her eyes before softly, slowly, saying, "Ad spirituum voco ego voco super mortuo me videtis mi amice, Wally, iterum. Ego vocare te venerunt ad me plus semel iterumque ad tarda reuerti. Volo videre te quaerant et desideratissimi fiat semper.". As she did the spell, a light wind rushed over but the candles remained lit.

((I don't remember like what all would happen XD like if Bonnie had just automatically went into the void and found Wally and dragged him back or XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 54 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:35 pm

(Well, the other side in TVD is basically where dead supernatural people go who havn't found peace. It's like the same world only that no one can see or heard them. And I don't remember exactly, but it's like, one minute they are there, and the next they arn't there. So I think Carter would perform the spell and not really be sure if it worked. And then Wally would return to where he dissapeared, which ain't where they are, but since sky will wake up Carter has to know it worked, and where to go to find Wally?)

Dick stod back and tried to not interfere, no matter what happened. If he did, the spell might get interuppted or something.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:56 pm

((Ah got it ^^ works for me!))

Carter waited a second before all of the candles went out and when she opened her eyes, the candles all burned bright again. She looked at the boys before asking, "D-Did it work?" She looked at Sky. "S-Sky?"

Oh, it worked alright. Something was changing. It was happening up where the freak tornado had suddenly formed almost eight months ago when Carter had performed another spell. The wind was picking up where a tree once remained and then, all of a sudden, a man was there with red hair and panting as he sat on his hands and knees. He lifted his head and blinked his eyes into focus. "Where... Where am I?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:20 pm

That's when Sky opened her eyes. Binking a few times and breathing in. W-what happened? She remembered Vertigo... but she was outside?

"Look!" Stefan said seeing your highness waking up.

Dick looked aorund, but he didn't see Wally anywhere.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Carter felt happy tears sting her eyes as she helped Sky slowly sit up. "Sky! You're-You're okay!" she said as she got her arms around her, gently hugging her. It WORKED! Wait, that meant Wally was alive, too! But where was he? Why wasn't he there with them?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:50 pm

Sky realised she were among friends, and not enemies. No Vertigo. No Prince Brion. She relaxed and tried to get a grip on what happened. She hugged Carter back, just relieved to be okay. Had she passed out? There was a spell... She remembered. She looked past Carter's shoulder and saw Dick smiling. She then saw Stefan was there too. "Damon?" She didn't see him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:12 pm

Carter frowned. "Sky, you need to Damon is..." Right before she could say anymore, a sudden wind went by and when Carter looked back at the circle of candles, she was gone. "S-Sky!?" She immediately got up and looked around, eyes wide. Damon. That...that... "Son of a bitch!" she yelled.

Damon stopped at a beach not too far away and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I just...needed to make sure you were okay without Carter wanting to blow my head off," he told Sky as he looked down at her in his arms. She was awake. She was alive. He kissed her head, so happy she was going to be alright.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:49 pm

"We'll find her," Dick said, grabbing her arms to calm her down. Stefan gave Dick a nodd before he flashed out of there to follow Damon, only he had no idea which direction he went. And so he lost his tracks. "Dammit!"

Sky smiled and hugged him tightly. She giggled. "It's okay," She whispered. Burring her head into his chest. "We're okay."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:58 pm

"Where could he have gone!? And Wally, he has to be here, she's awake so it worked," Carter said, trying to think of what went wrong.

"Yeah, we are," Damon whispered back. He tipped her chin up and kissed her lips as he held her tightly.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:40 pm

"C-could you have broken the spell regardless?" Dick asked, her, trying to keep her calm, but she was freaking about Damon, and he was too and then Wally wasn't there, so did that mean he didn¨t come back? It wa impossible? He didn't understand.

Sky kissed him back whle closing her eyes, a happy smile on her lips.

(So, who would get to Wally? Stefan and Dick while Carter tries to do a locator spell on Sky and Damon?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next