Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 52 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:28 pm

"Alright. Take your time, no rush," Damon said before hanging up and sighed. He couldn't stall for long.

Carter rolled her eyes. "'No rush'? The hell does he mean no rush!?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 52 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:17 pm

Dick shrugged. "Guess he wants till be careful with moving Sky?" He asked before walking over. "So, what do you need for the spell?"

Stefan came back after calling Bonnie to talk to his brother. "Hey. You decide with Carter and Dick?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:45 pm

"Uhh... We got Sky, I have some candles, um... I need some pomegranate seeds, dogwood flower petals, and rosary. No, wait, I have the rosary. I just need the first couple of things," Carter said as she got up with the book. "We'll also need to be new a yew tree. I know there are some in the graveyard where we should take her. Its best to be near one of those."

"Yeah, uh, gonna get Sky and move her to a graveyard for the spell," Damon said with a nod. "Might take a bit, though, so lets take our time with this, yeah?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:02 pm

"R...ight, Uh. On it," Dick said, looking dumbfounded for a moment before he left to grab some of the things she needed. Honestly Witch spells and craft required some of the weirdest things ever.

"Sure. Let's make sure everything goes right." Stefan nodded in agreement. He then saw his brothers look. "You up to something?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:48 pm

"Really? Stefan, you think I would be up to something when it involves Sky?" Yes, Damon was. It kinda pissed him off that Stefan actually knew, though.

((Skip to when they have everything in place at the graveyard?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:00 pm

(Alright then! Very Happy And maybe then they find out that Damon like burned up the book or something. haha. but then she has writted the directions down anyway XD)

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:21 pm

((OH that would so be a Damon move XD))

About an hour later, Carter met up with Dick and the Salvatore Brothers at the graveyard about a block down from the hospital. It was empty, thank goodness, or people might think they were doing some occult shit. Carter was setting the area up as Damon laid Sky down underneath a yew tree like she instructed.

"Alright. I have to light up some more candles before grounding the seeds and petals into this bowl," Carter told them as she got the stuff out of her bag, including the book.

Damon noticed it and immediately picked it up. "So this is the little Grimoire you were talking about?" he asked.

"Yes, and be careful with it!" Carter snapped.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:27 pm

(I know. And carter will go vivid)

"Damon, not now," Stefan sighed as he helped Dick set up the stuff and lighten the candles. He knew he loved to tease with Carter because he didn't like her. But this wasn't the best time.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:23 pm

((Mmmmhmmmm))

"I wasn't doing anything," Damon rolled his eyes. However, he saw that one candle went out and got a devious plan. "Looks like you missed one, blondie," he said as he walked over with a light in hand. He bent down and lit the candle...while also getting the grimoire on fire. "Oh no! The book!" he exclaimed in feign shock, tossing the book.

Carter's head snapped up just as he tossed the book and gasped. "Damon! That book! We-Its-!" she growled, quickly running over and saw that one of the many pages concerning the spell had burnt quickly considering it was old and the pages were thin.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:31 pm

Dick used his foot to quickly stamp on the book to put the fire out. He managed to do it and frowned picking the book up and seeing it was badly damaged.

Stefan became alert by the sudden noise and got up. "That was by all chances exactly the pages you needed for the spell. Wasn't it?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next