Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 81 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:49 pm

"I.... will get you some more potato after I get Sky's seconds," Wally said after seeing that Carter was definitely not going to get it for him said she was too busy drinking her full glass of wine.

I definitely didn't fully agree to waiting too much longer after our marriage. Why did you see that?! Carter angrily thoughts as she practically chug down her glass.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 81 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:56 am

Sky saw Carter sweep her glass of wine. "Carter, you okay?" She asked, maybe not expecting an answer but she wanted to ask anyway. She knew Carter would probably rant about it later anyway.

"Yeah, you look like a vampire who hasn't had blood in too long," Dick joked. Sky wanted to palm face himself. Dick was really dense when it came to sensing Carter's reaction to what he had said. Her guess was that Carter was going to talk to Dick about that later tonight. Or possibly tomorrow, depending on how bad mood she was in.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:30 pm

Carter chose to ignore dick and just looked at Sky, and replied, "Yep. I'm fine. I'm great. Just great. "

I highly doubt that, Wally thought, bringing over his wife's seconds before grabbing Dick's plate. " I'll get those potatoes for you. Then after this, who wants to play a game? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:33 pm

Sky decided not to push it since she knew what Carter was reacting about. Instead she accepted her plate and smiled at Wally. "Yeah, a game sounds fun. What do you think Carter?" She asked, trying to get her in a better mood while Wally gave Dick some more potato.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:50 pm

Carter looked at her before she got a genuine smile. "Uh, yeah. Sure." She wasn't going to ruin the mood. She was going to enjoy a game with her friends.

"Great!" Wally returned with Dick's plate . "I'll let you girls pick a game."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:03 pm

"Thanks," Dick thanked his best bud, accepting the plate.

"Um, well how about Kubb?" Sky suggested.

(I actually think this is a Swedish game. Not sure if you know what it is? )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:14 pm

(No but I just looked it up and I understand what it is about ^^)

"What is"Knubb"?" Carter asked, not knowing the game.

"It's kind of like bowling and a horse shoes combined. I played with sky before. And she a cheater, " Wally teased he sat back down to eat his seconds.

"Ah." Carter nodded. "Then sure! Let's play."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:23 pm

(it's fun to play and super common to play in the summer here ^^)

"Am not!" Sky laughed, stopping from taking a bite of her food.

"Denial means guilty," Dick teased, finishing his food.

"Okay that's it! Carter, you're on my team!" Sky said. It was boys vs girls now and they were going down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:26 pm

(Looks pretty fun LOL. I thought it was more like cricket when I saw the pictures)

"I have no problem with that," Carter said. Maybe beating dick the game will release some of her frustration towards him.

"Okay, I see how it is," Wally grinned. He quickly ate the rest of his seconds before disposing of all of their plates. " Boys against girls!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:09 pm

(haha yeah no, it's more like you try to knock these wooden bars down by throwing sticks at them.)

"We'll take them," Dick said, being cocky as he stood up and grabbed a beer can before opening it.

"Something tells me Dick's being over-confident again," Sky told Carter, but so everyone could hear since she was teasing. But it was also true. Everyone knew Dick was always cocky.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next