Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 80 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:30 pm

(I actually don't know anything about Lord of the rings 😅😅😅)

Carter shrugged. "So? He reminds me of Albus Dumbledore," he said before she groaned. "Hey babe, can you pass me the barbecue sauce? "

"I love hearing you laugh, " Wally whispered to Sky. And he meant really laugh, not the kind of you have to laugh because it was someone official talking. That smile of hers was what made him fall in love with her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 80 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:32 pm

(What!? You havn't seen the movies? haha. Dick made a reference to it in season 4 of YJ. Was kind fun,that's why I added it here.)

"What's the magic word?" Dick teased, a little bit because she was a witch made it funny ,grabbing the sauce.

Sky smiled at Wally when he said that and she kissed his lips before seeing Dick playfully keeping the barbecue sauce from Carter.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:44 pm

(Nah I haven't seen the movies but I knew where the reference was from LOL. And it was so cute when he did it!)

Carter gave him a look. " Please before I magic your dick off."

Wally had to laugh at that. " Dude, she got you! " He continues to laugh as he held his wife and one arm and ate with the other.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:15 pm

(It was very cute,yes)

"Ouch, mean," Dick stated before handing her the sauce. 

Sky laughed and ate some more. She was really greatful to have friends like this, no family like this. Honestly she was so afraid to feel lonley after her family's death, so she was more than greatful for Wally and of course her close friendships.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:45 am

"I love you," Carter teased him as she put the sauce on her burger. Then she looked up at the royal couple and smiled . "So, just put of curiosity, are you guys still planning on having kids?"

Wally paused from eating some of the steak and he sat his fork down. "Well, it's all up to when Sky wants to."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:53 am

Oh how Sky wished Carter hadn't brought up the kids question. She didn't know. Well, she knew that she wanted kids and she and Wally had been trying before he passed away. Then Damon happened. Damon. A man she was also still in love with. But someone who she couldn't start a family with. Not that she wanted that. She loved Wally. But right now? She just needed to figure things out before thinking of anything else. And she really hoped she could that. She realised the others were waiting for her answer and she just smiled a little. "Yeah, sometime." She said.

Dick looked at Sky and knew that things between her and Wally weren't 100% okay. Wally hadn't talked to him about it, not yet anyway, and he didn't want to intrude, but he had a feeling what had happened had something to do with it. "Well, there's no rush, is there?" He smiled, wanting to help Sky along since she clearly wasn't comfortable with the question.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:26 pm

"Yeah, of course," Carter said with a wave of her hand but she gave Dick a look. So there was something else going on with them after all.

She decided to chug the rest of her wine when Wally asked teasingly, "Well, what about you two?" in which made Carter do a spit take and she started to cough
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:01 pm

Sky arched and eyebrow and stopped from taking a sip. Guess that wasn't something the two had talked about. Maybe it was a sensitive subject, especially since she went through an abortion before. She then saw Dick swallowing and was a little surprised by his answer.

"Nah, we don't have time. With all the hero stuff? Barley leaves any time for us, much less a kid." Dick said, really not thinking about having kids. He kinda guessed Carter was the same anyway.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:06 pm

Carter looked at him. Since when did they agree with that? And busy with what?

She didn't say anything but she poured herself another glass of wine, filling it up all the way to the top.

"Oh -kay," Wally said as he exchanged a look with Sky. He cleared his throat and stood up. "Anyone want seconds?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:12 am

Sky looked at her husband before seeing Carter fill her glass all the way up. So that clearly wasn't somuthe two had talked about. She was glad her husband relieved the tension. "Sure, I can have some more." She agreed, holding her plate up to him.

"Yeah, uh just some more potato," Dick said since he still had some other stuff left on his plate, totally not reacting to Carter having an reaction to what he said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next