Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 82 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 91 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 82 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:26 pm

(that honestly sounds dangerous XD)

"Which is going to make his defeat much more sweet, " Carter said as she went to stand by Sky. And the fact that a stick or two might be accidentally thrown too hard at someone's head just made her laugh on the inside. Not that she was planning on doing it.... Oh, who are we kidding? She was totally planning on doing that!

"Okay, babe, what are the rules? " Wally asks his wife after getting everything set up and going to stand by his best friend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 82 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:10 pm

(haha no..not at all. You move out of the way when the other team is throwing xD)

"Okay so, this is a game the Swedes like to play, or so I've heard. It's pretty simple. Each side has five wodden blocks. In the center is the King, you do not want to knock this one down or you'll lose the game," Sky said, explaining and pointing since Carter and Dick hadn't played. "One team starts with the six sticks, you throw them over to the other side, trying to knock the blocks down. You can only throw underhand, not over head, okay?"

"Yeah, okay." Dick nodded, listening.

"So you throw your sticks over, and if you knock a block down then those blocks will be thrown over to the other side once it's our turn. They need to land between the king and the other side's blocks. You will lift the blocks up so they are standing and if you hit them on eachother you can build a tower, making it easier to knock it down. Now it's our turn to throw we want to knock those blocks down first before going for the back row. If we miss, then they get to stand all the way up here," Sky demonstrated by walking after just showing a test toss.

"That's obviously not good," Dick agreed, getting the hang off it.

"Exactly, so if you knock then down then they are out of the game and you throw them aside. So it only goes over after being knocked down the first time. Once all the back blocks have been knocked down and tossed over and also knocked down, then you go for the King in the center. And you have to stand backwards and throw this one down between your legs, because it's much more fun that way and too easy otherwise." Sky showed how to do it. "We'll do a test round and I'll explain if anything is complected, okay?"

"Sounds good. Did you catch all the rules, C?" dDixk teased his wife.

(Haha let's see if you actually understood the game now xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:21 pm

(yeah no I got lost halfway through the explanation XD LOL! I'm more of a visual learner rather than learning stuff by just listening to it)

"Yeah, I got it,D. So let's try it out! " Carter said, kind of wanting to both beat her husband in more ways than one.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:53 pm

(haha sorry xD you can probably find a good video on YouTube xD I will have so send you next time I play.)

"Alright, so ladies first," Dick bowed playfully as Sky and Carter got all of the wodden sticks to start throwing.

Sky smiled and divided the total of six sticks between them, giving Carter three. "Do you have a good aim?" She asked her, seeing her looking focused at least. If she was anything like Artemis with her archer skills that would be a good thing for them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:45 pm

"Trust me, our dad made sure we had a good aim. Artemis was the best though,"Carter admitted. She was missing her sister and was wondering how she was. "But you first. The house always goes first. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:43 pm

"Well, if you say so," Sky smiled before she aimed. She missed the first throw, but was close. She hit the second time, knocking one of the blocks down before aiming at another block. She didn't hit it, but the stick landed just next to it. "Dammit! So close!" She said hitting her first in the air. Honestly, Sky was very competitive when it came to sports, since she was an old sports girl.

"Queen's got aim!" Dick laughed, impressed. But he wasn't that surprised. Sky was pretty good at sports from what he'd seen and from what Wally had told her back when they were in school.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:19 pm

"That's my girl! No, that's my wife! " Wally proudly cheered. He had forgotten that it was boys against girls, but it didn't matter

"Okay, my turn, " Carter said as she took a stick and tossed it. She was really close to Knocking one down but she ended up only skimming it. "Fucking hell," she muttered. The result was the same in the second row, but in the third one, she actually managed to take one down. She jumped up and let out a whoop! " Hell yeah! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:56 pm

"Oh yeah! That's how you do it!" Sky laughed and did a double high five with Carter.

This was a good start. She saw Wally throw the blocks over to their side and she went to put them up where they landed before the turn was theirs. "No pressure," she teased.

"They're confident, alright," Dick chuckled, grabbing three sticks and handing the other 3 to Wally. This game couldn't be too hard, right? It didn't look too hard, besides. Those blocks they just tossed over were closer. Should be easy to hit. He decides to go first. Missing the first one, then the second one got a bit too far and knocked one down in the back row. "Oh yeah!"

"Nuh-uh, you have to get the ones in the front down first." Sky said, before putting the back one up again.

Dick groaned. "Seriously!?" He sighed before aiming for the close one again, but missing it yet again. "Dude. I suck," he declared, leaving it up to Wally to hit those 2 blocks down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:23 pm

Wally resisted the urge to make a horrible joke before he padded dick on his back. " Don't worry, the Wall-Man"is going to win this for us. "

He took a stick and tossed it underhand but apparently he did it to softly because it just plopped on the ground. He took the second one and was a little harder and he was so close that you could see it tip over a little bit but no dice. Wally groaned out, "Seriously?" Before he tossed another one and finally got one to go down.

"Aw, yeah! " Wally cheered out, holding his arms up. " That's how we do it! " He said as he did a little dance.

Carter chuckle to herself. Their friends was something else. She eyed dick and just let out a breath.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:49 pm

Sky laughed. "You're filming this, right?" She teased, seeing the silly dance her husband did.

"Wait so does this mean you get to stand all the way over there now?" Dick pointed to the remaining frontal block.

Sky had walked up and tossed the dead block out if the game. "Yep," she said, collecting the sticks and handing 3 to Carter. This round they get the advantage of standing about 2 meters closer, making it easier to knock their blocks down.

"I feel like we've already lost this " Dick told his best friend, crossing his arms.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 91 ... 100  Next