Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 12 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:36 pm

"Okay! That's it!" Jason laughed before he took his sparkling tube and pressed hard, spraying the sparkle all over her.

"You're mouth is always watering," Artemis reminded her boyfriend with a smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 12 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Zerena let out a big gasp and covered her face. "Oh, you're so on!" She grinned and grabbed some flour, swishing it at him.

Wally crossed his arms. "And your point is...?" he teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:54 pm

"H-hey!" Jason laughed, taking cover behind the counter. He poked his head up before spraying her again.

"I don't appreciate making out with a water tap," Artemis teased back before remembering her mother was still in the kitchen so she blushed a little.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:04 pm

Zerena squealed and she ducked before she grabbed the other tube of icing and spraying him next. "You will not win!" she declared with an evil laugh.

Paula was just giggling into her hand after turning the eye of the stove down. "You two are very adorable," she told them. It was so nice to see how happy Wally made her daughter.

Wally blushed a little and rubbed his neck. "T-Thanks..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:29 pm

"Oh! Won't I!?" Jason laughed, before he grabbed one of the freshly maked cookies. He hesitated before he threw it at her with a laugh. "Take this!"

Artemis grabbed her boyfriends hand and smiled. He did make her happy, so happy. And she would tell that her mother could tell.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:06 pm

Zerena swatted it away. "Hey! Leave the cookies out of this!" she pouted.

Wally smiled when she did that and he kissed her hand. "Your daughter really is amazing, Ms. Paula," he told the older woman, looking over. "She's one of the best things to happen to me. Even though she's kinda a pain in my butt."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:12 pm

Jason laughed before he got a smirk. He took the now cool tray of cookies and held one. "I demanded a ransom for you to get your precious cookies back!" He teased.

Artemis smiled at Wally when he said so.

"Oh, I don't doubt it for a minute," Paula smiled. She wheeled over. "Now, of you go. I'll finnish up here and call you once it's time," She sent the teens away since the food just needed some boiling now and it would be ready in a couple of minutes.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:15 pm

"You. Wouldn't. Dare," Zerena teasingly glared at him. She then shook her head and crossed her arms. "Okay, okay. What do you want in exchange for the safety of my cookies?"

"Thanks. Now...maybe I should go see little Artemis' room?" Wally smirked, slowly stepping back.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:20 pm

"Hmm. Well let me thing. Maybe  Half of them to be mine,  Jason laughed. 

"Little?" Artemis excused  putting her hands in her hips.he sure got nerve. She laughed before they walked to her room.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Zerena laughed and shook her head. "Half of them were going to be yours anyway, dummy," she said, walking over. She looked around the kitchen and giggled into her hand. "We're gonna be in so much trouble if we don't clean this up."

Wally laughed and followed her, taking her hand again. "I don't think I've heard you laugh in a while," he admitted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next