Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 13 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:44 pm

"Yeah. We should do that before they see this," Jason admitted, rubbing the back of his neck with a chuckle.

Artemis smiled and looked at him. "Yes you have. I laugh a lot," She stated. She saw his look. "Okay. I laugh sometimes." She admitted. "Only when you're around."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 13 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:11 pm

"Lets see, uh... Oh! How about we Disney it up in here?" Zerena grinned, thinking of making the place clean itself by a spell.

"That's my job," Wally winked at her and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Jason arched an eyebrow. "Uh, does that mean putting on disney music and having a sing a long or?" He asked, not really sure what she was talking about.

Artemis smiled. "Well, at leats you're good at something," She teased, sending him a wink.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Zerena giggled at him. "No, no. I mean this!" She held her hands up the cleaning supplies in the corner and said, "Ssem siht pu naelc, uoy fo lla!" The broom, mop, dust pan, all of that floated up and began to clean the kitchen right before their very eyes. She turned to Jason then with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. "What do you think about that?"

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that one later," Wally grinned, pulling her close and kissing her head.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:50 pm

Jason's eyes went wide. "Wo-ell that works," He said before smiling. That was actually pretty dope.

Artemis chuckled and closed the door behind them, knowing her mum would call. She walked over and sat down in her bed with him., which was pretty much her only furniture besides Jade's old bed, the nightstand and her closet.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:22 pm

Zerena giggled. "We're not supposed to use magic for personal gain, but I don't see the problem. So we'll let them clean and then we'll actually decorate the cookies," she said. Thank God M'gann liked to bake, so she had a whole cupboard full of baking supplies.

Wally looked around the room, seeing it was pretty plain. He noticed the other bed and assumed it was Jade's. Then his eyes fell on the Alice in Wonderland poster hanging on the back of the door. "I see where Jade got her inspiration," he said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Jason laughed. "I like that plan," He walked over with her so they finally could start with the actual cookie making.

Artemis scoffed lightly but smiled. "Yeah, not very original huh?" She teased a little. Honestly that was the only disney movie she and her sister had seen at the movies once when their parents actually took them for Jade´s birthday.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:21 pm

Zerena smiled and she decorated half the cookies while he did the other half. She had to admit, Jason's cookies weren't too bad looking. "You're doing great," she giggled, seeing how pretty they were.

"Well, no, but Artemis isn't either. Using your actual name," Wally teased her, but that's was all. He really loved her name and it fit a little too well.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:30 pm

"Really?" Jason tilted his head a little bit to look at his kinda crooked lines. Hers was very straight. He looked at her. "You're not just saying that?"

Artemis gave his a look. He had a point. "Well, it's not that common a name." She insisted, meaning it wasn't that strong conncetion. Also, most villains knew who she was.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:53 pm

"No, I'm not, I promise," Zerena told him, holding a hand up while the other was held over her heart. She saw his look and laughed, hugging his arm then. "I-I promise, Jason!"

"That's true. Its beautiful, though and describes you perfectly. Artemis, the Goddess of the Moon and Hunt," he said, laying back in her bed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next