Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 41 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:17 pm

(Sure! Works for me!)

"Pth, please. You're just overwhelmed I am this cool. You should try to be more whelmed Zee," Dick teased her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 41 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:33 pm

"No, I am very underwhelmed by your ego," Zatanna teased him back, flicking his head. "However, I do hope my present is not too overwhelming." She got up and grabbed an envelope with a card in it before holding it out to Jason. "Merry Christmas, Jason."

When Zatanna had gotten Jason, she immediately asked Zerena what she should get him, seeing as Jason didn't grow up with much or ask for a lot either. He had new clothes that Bruce bought him, so that included shoes, shirts, pants, jackets, etc. So the next thing they could think of was maybe a gift card to do whatever he wanted. He could buy himself something he always wanted or go somewhere and do something. The sky was the limit. And the Christmas card was cute, too.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:18 pm

Jason, who had been quiet for most of the time smiled a little when he recieved a gift. It was kind of his first christmas. That he celebrated anyway. "Wow, uh. Thanks," He smiled and accepted the envelope. He was a little nervous before he opened it. Inside was a gift card, he didn't really know what that meant, but he kinda got that it was like money to do something fun after reading the christmas card. "It's to do whatever I want to." He said, and the others kinda already knew what it was. "Thank You Zatanna." He said, feeling like he couldn't accept it, but he knew that Dick told him to just say thanks for whatever he recieved as a gift.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:11 pm

"You're welcome. Use it however you like, there's like 35 bucks on there," Zatanna told him after sitting down.

"For whatever you want." Zerena kissed Jason's cheek, hoping he really did like his gift.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:24 pm

"Thanks, I'm sure I'll find something," Jason smiled a little  trying to be greatful and not feel like it was too much. He put the card back somewhere safe. "So, does that mean I'm next or who's left?" Jason asked, also having a trouble keeping track.

"I still have mine," Artemis said, holding hers up with a smile. "But you can go, if you want?"

"Uh..  Sure." Jason was a little nervous, again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:34 pm

"All that's left is Zerena and Kaldur," Wally said after doing some thinking. They were the only ones who hadn't gotten a present yet. There's no way he got his own girlfriend, did he?

Indeed, he did. Zerena could tell Jason got her because 1.) he didn't ask her for help for any of the others and 2.) he kinda made it obvious he got her. So she smiled as she watched him get the present and waited eagerly.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:49 pm

Jason had tried to get her something nice. Of course he didn't really have his own money. But he and Dick both got some money from Bruce every month like normal kids did. So he had got her something for that.

He found the present and handled it to her. "Merry Christmas," He said, holding it out for Zerena. Dick had helped him pick out a nice looking necklace that had an amathyst stone in it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:12 pm

((Aww! Amethyst's are my favorite! And my birth stone XD))

Zerena smiled a little, excited because she would love whatever he got her. "Thank you," she told Jason before taking the ribbon off and opening the box to see the necklace underneath. Her mouth dropped open in surprise, as she didn't actually think he'd get her something so elegant. "Jason... Oh my goodness, its beautiful!" she said as she held it up.

Wally whistled and nodded his headed. "Alright, nice. Making all the guys look bad, but nice," he teased him a bit.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:17 pm

Jason smiled at Wally before he looked at Zerena. "D-do you like it? C-cause if you don't the guy in she shop said you could trade it" Jason said.

"Dude," Dick said abit playfully, knowing he was just nervous. It was obvious Zerena liked it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:18 pm

Zerena actually felt herself tear up and clutched the pillow to her chest. "I love it! Thank you!" she said, hugging him tightly. She didn't mean to get all emotional, it just happened.

"Oh my God, you're killing me," Zatanna giggled, just feeling happy her sister was happy.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next