Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 70 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 85 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 70 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:05 pm

"I love you!" Wally called after her when she walked away. He smiled before taking his crutches and going towards his room. He really was a lucky man to have a smoking hot babe like Artemis. Well, she was more than just looks. He couldn't believe there was a time he actually hated her. Now he couldn't stand a day without her.

Zerena held onto him for a little longer, just savoring their first kiss since forever. Her arms went around his torso, holding him tightly to her. She then pulled away to catch her breath and she giggled. "I really missed that," she whispered as she looked up into his darker blue eyes.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 70 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:49 pm

(I saw this super cute detail someone wrote about in YJ. How in the episode when it's Wally's birthday he's got a poster of some hot blonde girl on his Wall. And then years later that is his reality in who he's dating.)

Artemis smiled, hearing him. She walked to the kitchen and it was actually really quiet around the cave. She only found Dick and Zatanna in the couch in the livingroom, watching some talk show she knew Zatanna liked. "Havn't you seen that episode before?" Artemis asked her best friend from over the kitchen as put some popcorn in the microwave.

"I have seen most of them, but their fun anyway," Zatanna said, smiling from over the couch. "What about you? I see you're one red head short." She teased.

"Wally's in his room preparing a movie. Me, fixing his snacks." Artemis geastured to the micro.

Zatanna giggled before looking at Dick who spoke up. "Hey Arty, you should ask Wally if that was on his list." He snickered. He was talking about that list Wally wrote a long time before the two got together. It was supose to be things he loved about her, but he wrote down things he hated.

Artemis arched an eyebrow.

(I so need Artemis to find that list one Day)

Jason chuckled and looked at her. "Yeah. Me too." He said, stroking her hair. His eyes naturally fell to her shoulder. "How's the shoulder?" He asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:55 pm

((Awww that's true!! And oh my, God, I totally forgot about that list! Its like in the back of my mind in a far away memory XD))

Wally got to his room and jumped up onto the bed with a grunt. He laid his crutches onto his nightstand and looked for the remote. Once he did that, he pulled up Netflix and began to roam through the movies that he thought Artemis would like. "Ooh, new ninja movie. Or something more romantic?" he muttered as he scrolled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:09 pm

(Haha. It's so funny though)

Since Artemis didn't get anything else out of Dick she just grabbed a bowl and poured up the popcorn before grabbing s soda from the fridge and heading to Wally's room st the cave.

(I love how we all just assume everyone has got a room st the cave xD)

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:20 pm

((Right? XD gotta be big enough, right?))

Wally was going between two movies when he saw Artemis walk in. "Hey! Popcorn smells good," he said. As if his stomach could hear him, it started to grumble and he blushed, embarrassed. "O-Old pipes, definitely," he said, talking about how old the Cave was.

"Shoulder is good," Zerena told him. She didn't want to tell him how it hurt when he tackled her, so she just moved it around a little to show she was fine. "Magic healing," she teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:09 am

Artemis smiled, amused. "Of course," She said, even if she knew it was his tummy. "So, what did you pick?" She asked, crawling over the bed to sit down, putting the bowl of popcorn in between them and handing him the soda.

Jason arched an eyebrow with a smile. "Magic healing, huh?" He asked. He knew she was playing around.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:27 pm

"I wanted you to choose. There's a new ninja movie on Netflix or you can pick a romance. I'm cool with whatever you pick," Wally said. Just getting to spend time her is enough.

Zerena sighed. " I'm fine,," she told him. "I promise. Would I lie to you?" Yes, her shoulder did hurt but not to the point where she couldn't handle it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:01 pm

Artemis looked at the two options. She knew he loved ninjas and probably wanted to see that one, even if he said he was fine with either. Artemis didn't really grow up watching television a lot, but she did read a lot of books. Although she'd never admit it, she was kind of a sucker for a good romantic novel. Even if it wasn't very realistic, she enjoyed those cheesy romance movies as well. Still, she said. "Well, I always wanted to find out what happened to my ninja boyfriend," she teased, recalling the lie she pulled back in Bialya after the whole memory loss incident. That felt so long ago.

Jason was going to reply when he suddenly felt guilty. He had lied to her the entire time he was blackmailed by Rico and going undercover as Red X. He sighed. "No, I'm the only liar in this relationship." He frowned and looked at Zerena. "Zerena, I am so sorry about what happened. I can't explain how sorry I am."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:13 am

Wally had to laugh at that. " Never going to live that one down aren't you? " He teased her. Then he shrugged and started the Ninja movie up."Ninja it is. What kind of snacks did you get? " He asked, glancing over at the snacks that were in between them.

Zerena frowned. He really did feel guilt from what happened. She didn't doubt he did, but she didn't know it would be that bad.

"Jason, look at me. " She turned his face towards her. " It's okay. We all make mistakes. It's what makes us human. We've all forgiven you for it. So please, try to move past it. It kills me to see you like this."

Last edited by NiaHearts on Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:07 am

"Just popcorn and some soda." Artemis replied. "Did you want anything else?" She asked. Bad question, he always wanted, well everything else. But she just grabbed first thing she found. She could always make something more if he really wanted to.

"I know..." Jason sighed. "I just wish,... I just wish I could have told you. Anyone really, but I didn't want to risk you getting hurt. But you ended up hurt anyway...I don't know. Sorry, I'll stop appologizing," He saw her look and he knew she didn't blame him. No one really did to be honest, but that didn't mean he still blamed himself and thought there might be a way he could have acted differently.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 85 ... 100  Next