Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 57 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 78 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 57 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:55 pm

((Yeah, me too XD yay! So we all ready?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 57 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:06 pm

(Yes. Do you wanna start?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:39 pm

((I can start ^^))

About a month after Wally came out of surgery for his second round of rehabilitation, he was up and doing some exercises down at the park. Most of his rehab had been at the hospital, but yet again thanks to his quick healing factor, he was able to leave to continue on his own. He was not allowed to go anywhere without his crutches, use his powers to run, or try to do anything until his knee was back to normal. Well...as normal as it could get. The metal they put in his leg this time was made up of the strongest stuff S.T.A.R. Labs had to offer. It should be able to withstand the friction he created when he ran and also not be so malleable when in contact with heat.

But before he could even try it out, he had to regain normal movement. Hence, he was trying to just stand on his own without the damn crutches! "Come on, West," he groaned as he sat on a bench and stared at his leg. He took a breath before trying to stand up and immediately felt pain. "Dammit!" he growled, hitting the bench. It had been a month and he still felt pain. Did Wally tell the doctors he still felt pain? Hell no! They would want to do another surgery, and that meant more rehab, and he couldn't stand it!

Meanwhile, in Bludhaven, Zerena was currently on a mission with most of her teammates. It was her first mission ever since Jason disappeared two weeks ago. Ever since they came back from the grocery store that day, Jason began to be distant. He would make excuses to missing dates, then started skipping training, and just started disappearing from the Wayne Manor. When confronted by Bruce, Jason just blamed it on being his next "charity case" and left without warning. Bruce had looked for him, but even he couldn't find him. He was worried, no doubt, and he promised Zerena he would keep looking.

It felt so wrong to be on a mission when her boyfriend was just suddenly...gone. Bruce was looking for him and he was the best detective in the world, but he still didn't know where he went off to. Where could he have...

"Zerena? Hey, we're almost there," Zatanna said, laying a hand on Zerena's arm.

Zerena suddenly snapped out of her daze and looked at her older sister. She had a worried look on her face, no doubt she was worried for her. "Right. Uh, right. Got it." She stood up and pulled a hood onto her head. It was a kinda...new look for her.

"Alright, Team," Aqualad said as he stood in front of them. "This is merely a recon mission. Inside those boxes are illegal tech created by an unknown factory that has taken root here in Bludhaven. The shipments are going out tonight to gangs and no doubt other countries' military's for some underhanded play. We are here to observe and only advance once the deal has been made. Do you all know your assignments?"

Miss Martian nodded. "I'm to keep the Bio-Ship in camouflage mode for needed assist."

"Zerena and I will provide fog as a cover for you, Superboy, and Robin to attack with Artemis waiting above for air cover," Zatanna repeated from earlier.

((I didn't know if you wanted Artemis there or... XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:39 am

That's when a girl in pink hair walked up to the bench. "Need a hand?" Jinx asked with a small smirk on her lips and she held her hand out.

(Yeah. I think she would be.)

Artemis nodded in agreement. At first she had been reluctant to go on missions without Wally. But he wanted her to go. Said he didn't want her stuck with him and his rehab all the time. Artemis would have stayed but she knew that she needed some distance. When she was with Wally she only felt bad or blamed herself for his situation. This was her chance to take her mind off things and focus on something else.

"We got this Aqualad," Robin smiled. He needed to be confident and also keep his mind on the mission and not on finding Jason. Batman had that covered. "Miss M. Do your thing."

Miss Martian's eyes glowed before the mental link was established within the team.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:54 am

Wally saw her hand and he looked up. "Um, I..." His eyes went wide when he saw Jinx. She may have had her hair down and was in civilian clothing, but he knew exactly who she was. "Y-You..." he stuttered out without thinking before covering his mouth. He quickly shook his head, wondering if she knew who he was or not. "No, I'm fine. Thanks anyway."

What the hell was she doing there!? Was there going to be attack somewhere? Was HE the one getting attacked?

'Alright. Team, deploy!' Aqualad ordered. When the Bio-Ship opened, all of them but Miss M got out to get into their positions. He led Superboy to the ground behind some boxes while the two magician sisters waited on the other side to provide the fog. Zerena looked up and saw Robin waiting above since he did best in stealth from above. It reminded her of Jason. Dammit! She needed to get her mind straight!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:08 pm

"Don't look fine," Jinx said, playing along and sitting down on the bench next to him. She grabbed the edge of the seat with her hands and swung her legs as she looked at him. She saw him kinda inquiring look. She could see he keept glancing around as if she were gonna go for an attack or anyone else. "Don't worry. It's just us." She said, kinda giving him the hint as well that she knew who he was. Still, she held her hand out to keep up a scene. She didn't want anyone else finding out. "I'm Jinx."

Artemis took her position in the tower onsite after taking the look out, out. That way she could give the team cover from above.

The team waited for their signal to go in. Just as soon as the two magicians started doing their spell and the fog gave them some coverage, the team went in. Robin, doing his stealth went by the vents froom the rooftop to get inside the building, while Aqualad and Superboy took the other entrance.

"Alright, make sure we're clear after this shipment goes into the trucks!" Red X called. He had just made the illeagal deal with theese crooks as he'd like to call them. Was he happy about it? Nope? But that stupid Rico hadn't stopped his blackmailing. And worst thing was,... it was just getting worse. He had an built in voice deepener filter in his mask to help himself from not being detected. However, he had no idea that the team, the team that he were on were gonna interrupt his, or Rico's plans tonight.
'
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:51 pm

Wally looked at her hand before he looked at her. She seemed to be playing nice...for now. "Wally," he said, taking her hand and shaking it. He rubbed his knee and asked, "What are you doing here, Jinx?" He didn't mean to be cold, but the last time they battled, his knee went out on him and nearly killed him.

Rico was smoking on a cigarette as they were finishing up loading the goods when he noticed the weird fog coming in. "Whoa, whoa, where the hell did all this come from? Smoke? Fog?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

'Now!' Aqualad ordered, advancing on the drivers first. He and Superboy would take the front while Robin took out the rest in the back. And once the numbers were narrowing down, Zerena and Zatanna would come in to help round up the rest.

"Ahh!" some of the guys yelled when Aqualad came and hit him back with his water bearers. Rico growled and got out his gun, beginning to shoot. "Take them out!!" he yelled. He looked at Red X. "X! Find the ones causin' this weird fog! We're blind as shit in here!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:44 pm

"Well, let's just say I felt a little bad about what happened to you," She said. She saw his face and knew he didn't believe her. "Sorry."

Ja son's thoughts behind that mask had been 'Oh no' ever since he saw the team enter. Fuck. How was he gonna get out of this one? He went to do as said. He had a pretty good idea where the fog came from. But he couldn't fight the team.

He just nodded, panicking and going to run. But as soon as he got outside he had to take cover.

I see a hostile. He's headed your way, Zatanna. Artemis thought, having fired an arrow the Direction of Red X.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:16 pm

"I'm not stupid. I know you don't care," Wally said, not wanting to fall for any of her charms...not like back when he first met her. "You don't care about anyone but yourself."

Understood, we'll- Zerena, wait! Zatanna thought, seeing her sister going to stop the assailant.

Keep the fog going, Zee! I'll handle this guy! Zerena thought as she went towards Red X. "Dnah ym ni raeppa, notab!" A baton appeared in her hand and she hid behind a box. When she saw him approaching, she swung her baton out and hit his chest back. Little did she know that she was fighting the one person she cared for most.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:21 pm

Jinx looked hurt when he said that. She looked away and waited a moment before she said. "I'm trying to get better, alright?" She frowned. "It's not so easy when you were born with bad luck." She stated. "Whatever I do it always goes wrong."

Red X didn't see that comming and got hit back, but did a roll back into his feet. Jason was glad the mask was hiding his face cause he did not want Zerena to see the shock on his face now. Zerena!? Oh shit... bad, bad bad. What could he do? He looked around for another route. He couldn't fight her.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 78 ... 100  Next