Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 58 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:28 pm

Wally saw the look of hurt on her face when he spoke and felt a little twinge of guilt afterwards. He shook his head and said, "I told you back when we first met, I could help you. I offered my help, Jinx, but you went right back to your "friends". Now you're telling me you want help again? How is this time any different?"

Zerena narrowed her eyes when she saw Red X just standing there and looking for a way out. He seemed experienced, and had enough gadgets on him to fight her, so why wasn't he? She wasn't paying attention and a bullet whizzed by her arm, making her drop the baton. "Ah!" she screamed, dropping it and held her forearm.

"What are you doing, Jay!?" Rico called to Jason after he had shot Zerena once he saw the heroes were busy. "Take her down!"

That made Zerena stop. She barely heard him over the sounds of the battle, but she knew she heard him say 'Jay'. Jay? No, it couldn't be. It couldn't. "Ksam sih rednu ees em tel," she whispered. Her eyes then glowed and she could see under Red X's mask and saw her boyfriend, looking terrified. She stopped dead and tried to think of what to do next.

((Want Artemis to accidentally hit her with an arrow when Zerena goes to protect Jason or want one of the others to hit her?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 58 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:13 pm

"I don't know," Jinx shrugged and keep her frown. She looked at him. "I just know it's easier when I'm with you." She admitted, and she grabbed his hand, smiling a little.

(oh yes! Artemis totally shoot her with an arrow! And maybe when she tries to call Wally after the mission, he doesn't answer cause he's with Jinx.)

That was when an arrow shot the gun out of Rico's hand. Artemis had dropped down from the rooftop for backup. The blonde archer landed on her two feet before charging her bow at the enemy. "Don't move!" She told them.

Red x wasn't moving. He wasn't sure what to do. But then he saw the change in Zerena's facial expression. Shit. Did she know? She had to... Red x turned, getting ready to run. He just needed to get out. But as soon as he made a move, he saw Artemis fire her arrow. And he knew she never missed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:51 pm

Wally looked at his hand before he looked at her. "U-Uh, yeah, um..." He coughed and got his hand out of hers. "Uh, thanks, Jinx. But still..." He grabbed his crutches and got up with some difficulty, "you need to prove to me you want to change before I put my life on the line for you. Only so much I can do now."

((Ooooh yes! ^^))

Zerena's eyes went wide when she saw the arrow was launched. Artemis never missed and the arrows she shot were fast, way faster than any spell Zerena could say. So what did she do? "No!" she screamed, running and getting her arms around him, making the arrow strike into the back of her shoulder. Her screams of pain were muffled by Red X's cape and she gripped onto him tightly. She didn't want to lose him, no matter what.

Zatanna had moved to go help her sister when she saw her suddenly save this mysterious villain. "Zerena!!" she screamed, eyes wide before running over to help her sister.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:03 pm

"Let me help you," Jinx stood up and held her hand out when she felt her powers spark and she saw how he fell. But before Wally could hit the ground Jinx threw herself down to take the fall for him. She grunted a little, since he was heavier than herself but blushed when she saw he landed on top of her. "Sorry." She said. This was what she meant with her powers being a curse.

(Hey, Jinx is kinda like Traci 13 I realised.)

Artemis eyes went wide when she realised she'd shot Zerena. She wasn't aiming for.. but. How were she to know Zerena would geti in the way? Why did she get in the way?!

Red X was frozen when Zerena suddenly shielded him from the arrow. Jason only felt a small sting as the point just had hit the right side of his chest. He reacted when he heard Zerena scream and he caught her in his arms as he felt her legs give into her from the sharp pain.

He saw Rico looking over at him, wondering what the hell he was doing. But screw Rico. Artemis snapped out of her shock and saw Rico trying to escape just as Zatanna came in. "I'll get him!" Artemis said, deciding to focus on getting the other guy getting away rather than staying there and just being shocked. Zatanna had came in after all.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:36 pm

Wally groaned out in pain when his bad knee kinda hit the ground a bit from the fall. He then noticed Jinx had taken most of the blunt of the fall, making him turn red when he realized he was on top of her. "A-Ah... Thanks," he said, doing his best not to look down where she had some cleavage showing. Wally, remember, you have a girlfriend! And said girlfriend will kill you if you don't get up! he thought. He quickly got up, using his good leg lean back before falling on his butt. "Sorry, sorry," he said, rubbing his neck to try and calm down.

((I still don't know much about 13, nor about the "Orphan" girl))

Zerena was gripping Jason's shoulders tightly, trying not to show how much she was hurting. "A... Are you okay?" she whispered, looking up at him. She moved one hand to his mask before she felt her arms being grabbed and moved back.

"Zerena! Hey, hey, I got you," she whispered. She saw the arrow had gone through her entire shoulder and it was the only thing stopping the bleeding. "Oh God," she whispered. 'We need help! Zerena's been injured! She needs to be taken to some help, now!' she thought. 'Is anyone available!?'
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:44 pm

(Same. Almost forgott they're in the show for a moment. Too many new characters)

Jinx used her hands to sit up and she frowned before she slowly grabbed his crutches as she came up. She held her hand out for him. "No, It's I who should appologize." She said, since she lost control over her powers. "I'm the one who hurt you."

Miss mArtian became alert when she heard that and stood up. I'm leaving the bio-ship now! The martian thought before she opened a hatch and went into invisible mode and then went inside the building. She just past the big fight that Superboy, Aqualad and Robin seemed to be wrapping up by now and she turned visirble when she saw Zatanna holding onto an indjured Zerena. She had an arrow through her shoulder. But the Amrtian didn't see any threat.

Like said, Red X or Jason had just run. He... he didn't know what to do with Zerena being there and then Zatanna. What if she saw him? Would they blame him for her getting hurt?! Just panicking Jason had just ran away.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:07 pm

((There are, but I like the vast characters now ^^ shows how much things have grown))

'Don't remind me,' Wally thought before he looked at her hand. He sighed before grabbing her hand and slowly got up and ended up sitting back on the bench. He looked at her before sighing and rubbing the back of his neck. "Look, Jinx... I want to help you, but only if you really, really mean it. I'm already on thin ice with my Team for past mistakes and I don't want to ruin their trust again." Then again, maybe he could trust Jinx. She's known his true identity for at least two years and didn't say anything to any of her villain colleagues.

"Lets get her onto the Bio-Ship," Zatanna told Miss Martian. She helped her sister to her legs and held her up by her good arm.

"Wait, no..." Zerena began to snap out of her shock. "We..." She looked around before frowning. He had just...left them. Left her there.

"We can't wait. We need to get you patched up now," Zatanna said. The Bio-Ship was lowered down behind them and Zatanna helped her sister onto the martian ship before holding a hand to her head. 'Are you guys almost done? She needs medical attention now', she told them.

'Go ahead. We are nearly done here. Miss Martian, circle back to pick us up after Zerena gets medical attention', Aqualad ordered as he tied up the last of the bad guys.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:24 pm

"Yeah. You got it! I'm done with those losers anyway. They can't do anything right," Jinx said before seeing the look on Waly's face and knew he wanted her to be serious. "Sorry. Yeah. I mean it. I wanna get better. I wanna... I want someone to help me learn how to control my abilities so people like you don't get hurt. I never wanted to hurt people." She said. Sure, she wanted nice stuff, like she stole stuff. And it had just been whoever got on the way got in the way. But it wasn't like she were seeking to hurt people.

Artemis heard the teams conversation but were busy catching Rico. She managed to fire a net arrow to catch him before he could escape. I got one. She thought to the team, wondering what happened to the other one. If Miss M had taken him out or what. But she agreen with Aqualad. They could circle back to get them after Zerena were okay. And man, she felt awful.

Later, Artemis met up with Aqualad, Robin and Superboy. Having Rico with them to tie him up with the others. But she didn't know what to say. Hey, I am the one who shot Zerena? It wasn't necessary since it was kinda obvious where that arrow came from.

"Okay, try to stay still, Zerena," Miss Martian said as she made a seas for her since she couldn't lay down with the arrow through her shoulder and they didn't dare to take it out since it was probably stopping the bleeding.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:08 pm

Wally listened to her and he knew she really did want help, but whenever they finally got to the starting line, she'd back out. He hoped this time would be different because Jinx was a nice person, he's seen it. Things just always got in the way. "Alright, Jinx, I'll help you. You can't back out on me this time or else I won't try to help you again. You have to swear to me that you're serious about this."

Zerena whimpered out after laying down on her shoulder a bit before being turned to lay on her other side. She gripped the table tightly before the table was replaced with Zatanna's hand. She looked up at her sister who looked as pained as she did.

"Its alright, we're getting you to some help," Zatanna promised. She gripped her hand before nodding to Miss Martian. "Lets go."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:26 pm

"I am. I swear." Jinx said. She looked at hus crutches before looking at him. "But how about we put you first? Still need to get back onto your feet." She smiled a little, still feeling bad that he got hurt on the mission. She didn't want that. She didn't even know he would be there or was on a team.

Later the rest of the team were picked up by M'gann. Zatanna had stayed at the hospital with Zatanna, refusing to leave her side.

The Police had come and picked up the bad guys. Which was good, cause the boys needed to get filled in on the details.

"Is she going to be alright?" Robin asked the main question.

"I don't know. The doctors took her in for surgery. But they said the arrow didn't go through any life threathning organs." Mgann said.

"And how exactly did she get an arrow through her? I didn't see anyone with a bow?" Superboy comented.

"Except me." Artemis muttered.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next