Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 79 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 89 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 79 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:16 pm

(I didn't at first, but I am getting a little bit better every day ☺)

"Yeah, a little," Wally admitted. "But I'm okay! Almost done."

After the ten reps, he went around and sat down on the bench. Panting, he looked up at Artemis. "I just need a second before I do my last exercise. "

"I'm going to get changed," Zerena told Jason before she went to her room she changed. She used her magic to get rid of all the sand before using same magic change her clothes before going to the living room and waiting for Jason. Then she felt kind of bad because she can help him with all of the stuff.

Last edited by NiaHearts on Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 79 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:32 pm

(I am so proud of you! You're doing amazing! And guessing it was supposed to say "last exercise"? )

"Yeah, take it easy," Artemis said. "There's no rush. I'm sure the ice cream won't melt on us," she joked lightly.

Jason got changed in the meantime since he was wet from the water incident, then he walked to meet up with Zerena again after dropping all of their stuff. "You sure you're okay?" He asked, seeing her by the sofa as he walked to the living room.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:05 pm

(Thank you!!! 🥰🥰 And yeah 😅 now it does XD)

Wally chuckled. "You're right."

He waited a couple of minutes before he muttered quietly,"Ok" and it got back up. He rounded the bench again and his last exercise was to just extend his leg out to the side to test his balance and his strength in his knee.

He started off with his good knee before he took a breath to ready himself before he held himself up with his bad knee and he was able to at least do one rep. It took him a second before he could do another. The doctor told him he only had to do five of these because they were so hard to do. He got to four and he really gave up until he looked at his beautiful girlfriend and told himself that he was going to get better for her so he did the last one before and he quickly rounded the bench and practically just collapsed on it.

He was slightly sweating, and he was definitely breathing a little harder than the last time. But he did it.

"I wanted to talk to you about what happened back on the beach. I appreciate you trying to help me, and I definitely owe you a lot for not letting me drown, but you didn't have to result to punching that guy, " Zerena told him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:20 pm

( of course 💕)

"Babe, you did so good," Artemis said, smiling and she sat next to him after leaning his crutches against the bench. She grabbed his hand and gave him a smile, letting him catch his breath.

Jason frowned slightly. "He was acting like an ass!" He stated, and that was him holding back, trying to stay calm. But that guy really did act like an ass and it pissed him off.

Last edited by shinefairy on Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:08 pm

Wally smiled at her. " Thanks, babe." He rubbed his name as he finally let his breathing go back to normal. " My stamina is getting higher at least. But maybe I can cut the time and a half....." He was just wanting to get better for her. So she would stop blaming herself.

"I'm not saying he wasn't. But violence isn't the answer, Jason! You don't have to resort to violence anymore! Just try to calm down, " Zerena said, seeing that he was getting upset.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:00 pm

"Hey," Artemis gripped his hand. "There's no need to rush. Take your time." She assured him. She knew his exercises was important and she was afraid he was slacking because he thought it took too long and was boring.

Jason gripped his fists and breathed out to calm down. "So what do you suggest I do in a situation like that? Not everyone can be reasoned with, and he needed to pay for what he did." He stated, narrowing his eyes and looking away.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:31 pm

"That was all of the exercises that he gave me. So, can I have some ice cream now? Pretty please? " Wally asked with his best pout. It was true. That was all of the exercises that he could do on his own since the doctor didn't want him to overdo it.

"I was fine, Jason! I'm okay I promise! That's what matters, right? It's not a matter of he says or how someone should feel as long as a person concerned is perfectly fine. And I'm fine, " Zerena told him as she got up. She didn't want to fight with him but she didn't want him to be so angry. He didn't have to live that life anymore, like back on the streets of the toughest city in the world.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:16 pm

Artemis chucked. "Sure, you can have... Maybe one scoop," she teased, standing up. "Do you wanna sit here or should we go somewhere else?" She asked since the park was big.

"Well what if you weren't fine!? What if you'd drown!?" Jason couldn't help but to feel this anger. "Should that guy just shrug it off, cause it sure as hell looked like he would have!" He wasn't angry at Zerena, even if he did raise his voice. But she couldn't expect him to just do nothing. That guy deserved more than what he got.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:26 pm

'Uh..." Wally stood up after getting his crutches so he could have a better look around the park. He then nodded his head towards the west side of the park. " How about we go over there? More shade and closer to the ice cream. "

"Well, I just don't like seeing you like this, Jason! And if you have some kind of anger, you can always talk about it to me you know that. And I love that concerned about me and I love you for that, but I hate seeing you like this," Zerena told him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:48 pm

"You just wanna be close to the ice cream truck for seconds," Artemis said, looking over to where he was geasturing. She was teasing if course, but it was probably true. However she started walking towards that direction with him.

"This is who I am, Zerena," Jason stated but calming down. "Just because you took pity of some kid off the street doesn't mean I'm a different person now from who I was back then." He didn't mean for it to come off that cold and he definitely didn't mean to bring up that old fight again or sound ungreatful. Honestly, his life was a lot better now and he was really thankful for that. But he also kept everything from the street. It was a part of him and it always would be.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 89 ... 100  Next