Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 81 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:26 pm

"Mmhm , maybe my ass, " Wally smirked before kissing her shoulder and then laying a kiss on her ear quickly before acting as if he did nothing. She understood his language and he found that totally hot.

Zerena shivered. "Can -Can we not talk about it anymore? " She asked as she sat back down, feeling Goosebumps all along her arms.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 81 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:36 pm

Artemis felt a small chill down her neck and she smirked slightly. Then she just continued to eat her ice cream casually, glancing at her boyfriend. She totally saw him playing innocent.

"No, of course," Jason said, shaking his head. "I'm sorry," he sat down next to her, hugging her from the side and stroking her arm.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:22 pm

"So," Wally spoke up when he got to his last scoop of ice cream on the cone, " what do you want to do after this? The day's not over with yet. "

Zerena relaxed in his arms and just leaned into him, closing her eyes and just trying to calm down from the scary near death experience she had not even an hour ago. You'd think she'd be more careful....

"Um, want to watch a movie or something? " She asked next, thinking maybe that would be a good distraction to help get all it off her mind.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:57 pm

Artemis ate some ice cream and thought about it. She swallowed. "Well, we could play mini-golf? They have a course on the other side of the park?" She thought of something that he could still do with his knee. However she knew Wally wasn't too big on sports. But Mini-Golf barley counted as a sport right?

"Sure," Jason said and he looked at her. "Want to watch a comedy or something?" He asked, figuring it might be fun to watch something cheery.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:46 pm

Wally crinkled his nose before he thought about it. " I mean, sure. Why not? It wouldn't hurt. "
He indeed wasn't too big on sports, but maybe just a game or two of mini golf wouldn't be that bad. Besides, he'd dive into a pit of sharks and still call it fun if she was with him.

"Definitely," Zerena said with a nod before she got up saying, " I'm going to go get us a popcorn. You want anything else? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:53 pm

Artemis snorted. "You sooo don't want to," she laughed a little. Before eating some more ice cream. Yeah, she saw right through him.

"Maybe something to drink?" Jason said, before making it his mission to find them a good, light-hearted, comedy.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:05 pm

"Hey, I want to! I'd do anything if it was with you, " Wally told her honestly. Then he added, " but maybe not a mini golf? It's cute and all but not really my style you know?"

(Ooo 😂 such a serious mission)

"Drinks, got it! " Zerena held a thumbs up as she made her way to the kitchen. She got a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave for it to be ready as she also got them some drinks and she spotted some of M'gann's snickerdoodles. She suppose that there are Martian friend went miss one or two, so she grabbed a couple just as the popcorn went off and Zerena used a little spell to levitate everything into the living room after her. " Got a surprise, " she told Jason.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:36 pm

"Pft, yeah? And what's your style then? Let me guess, a baloney sandwich eating contest," Artemis teased him with a small giggle.

(Hey, minigolf is fun! XD)

"Yeah?" Jason looked at her after she came back. Well at least he found a movie that was worth watching for them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:35 pm

Wally was going to argue, but that actually was more his style. So he said, "You know what? I think mini-golf is just fine. Let's head out now!"

(I like mini-golf!! 🤣🤣)

"Mmhm! Bam!" Zerena held out the snickerdoodles.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:45 pm

(haha. Are you good?)

Artemis laughed lightly but shrugged and stood up. "Well, if you say so." She said.

"Isn't Wally gonna be angry or something of we eat those?" Jason pointed out, seeing as the speedster was always eating on something.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next