Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 82 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 91 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 82 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:06 pm

(Pft, no 🤣 but I used to go with my mom and dad as a kid. My dad got me to shout "four!" before every swing XD )

"I don't mean to brag, but I have a mean swing," Wally said, following behind on his crutches.

"Eh, he'll be ok," Zerena giggled, sitting down on the couch. "So, what movie did you pick out?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 82 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:29 pm

(haha cute! I haven't played this year yet but I usually play once or twice every summer)

"I'll hold you to that, West," Artemis said, waiting on him since he couldn't walk as fast with his crutches.

"I picked this movie. The description says: A young guy attends college where he has to pretend to know magic after accidently making himself appear in a magic show. Will he be able to keep the illusion and status ln the school?" Supposed to be a comedy and I thought it could be fun since you do magic?" Jason suggested
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:12 pm

Wally saw her waiting for him and he cursed in his mind. He hated it to be the slowest person in the room. Well, technically he wasn't in a room per say, but still.

"Oh, yeah, I am going to totally kick your butt, " Wally said as he kept a confident face.

Zerena blinked once then twice before she started laughing. " You did NOT pick a movie out like that! But I am curious to see what happens, " she told her boyfriend as she playfully hit him with her elbow before she gave him his snickerdoodle and then plopped herself down on the couch.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:57 pm

"You wanna bet?" Artemis asked, since she was pretty good with aim and all. She had a playful, but yet serious smile on her face. Everyone knew Artemis loved to compete.

Jason laughed a little. "What? It was top 5 on Netflix, so it's gotta be solid, right?" He accepted his snicker doodle before putting his arm on the back of the couch to open the invitation if she wanted to lean against him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:04 pm

"I'm up for a challenge, so I'll take your bet, " Wally grinned back at her. He knew she liked to compete, and Wally was always up for a chance to show off.

Zerena just giggled before she used one hand to grab a cover that was on the back of the couch and draped it across them as she leaned back to snuggle in his arms. This was her favorite place to be, just be with him and nowhere else.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:12 pm

"Alright," Artemis chucked as they slowly approached the other side of the park where the minigolf was located. "What are we betting on?"

Jason chuckled and shook his head. "Well, I guess the magician will have to give her verdict after the movie." He teased before he started it. Hopefully it wouldn't be awful. But he hadn't watched much TV. Well since he moved in at Bruce's, but not before that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:39 pm

"If I win, you...." Wally thought about it. He then smirked to himself. "If I win, you have to dress up as a maid and tend to my every whim for a whole day."

"Yes," Zerena munched on her cookie," we shall see."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:14 pm

Artemis turned and gave him a look. "Don't I already do that?" She retorted since she did get most stuff because of his injury. She was teasing of course. "Besides the maid part."

Jason smiled and ate some of the snacks while the movie started. He hoped it wasn't boring at least or he would fall asleep.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:50 pm

"Very true, but you'll also have to wear the outfit and address me as 'master', " Wally said with a smirk.

There was one part in the movie when an evil sorcerer had appeared out of nowhere, making Zerena jump and cling onto Jason's arm.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:49 pm

Artemis scoffed. "Pth, seriously?" She gave him a look before shaking her head. "Fine, whatever. You're going down. And when you do, we're going camping."

Jason got s bit startled by the jumpscare, but not to the degree of Zerena. He chuckled lightly and looked at her. "You okay?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 91 ... 100  Next