Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 98 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:43 pm

"D-don't laugh!" Jason whined, totally thinking this was embarrassing. "I already know it looks awful!" He let out a groan.

"Sure," Jinx walked over and sat down next to him, letting her legs dingle a little bit before she stopped. "Anything?" She said, looking at him with a smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 98 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:10 pm

"I-I'm sorry, but Jason, " Zerena giggles a little bit, " it's okay! Trust me, when I was learning how to put on makeup, I made myself look like a clown. Literally. " She had been in her boarding school and was practicing some magic makeup and had actually made herself look like a clown. Red and nose and big shoes and everything. " Here, let me help. "

She pulled up another chair and grabbed the makeup wipes. Gently, she dabbed his face and he didn't have any makeup on from the bottom down. So she grabbed the white makeup and started to apply it to his face. " Thank you again for agreeing to do this. You're the best, you know that right? " "

He really was the best for agreeing to do a couples costume with her. Honestly, it just made Zerena fall more in love with him. Not that she would actually admit, not wanting to scare him off. Telling Jason that she loved him for the first time was scary by itself. She was so scared that he would end things right then and there, but luckily, he said it back. Things had only gotten better since then.

"When you're finally out of your villain life, what are you going to do next? What's your next step?" Wally didn't know much about Jinx's personal life. It wasn't his business no or ask. But he wouldn't feel right if she would just be in more trouble with the brotherhood, of whom she used to be acquainted with. What if they went after her? That didn't sit right with him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:32 pm

Jason smiled at her as he allowed her to apply makeup, knowing that it was going to look ten times better than when he did it. "I don't think I pull of the Bat-look," he teased, letting his smile be the response she needed to saying she was grateful he was doing this. She didn't need to thank him. Actually, this was kinda fun since it was the first time he dressed up for Halloween. Mostly he did it because he saw how excited Zerena were about the holiday, and he'd go through a lot, such as putting on a full face of makeup for her sake.

Jinx furrowed her eyebrows in thought as she put her finger to her chin. "I guess I'll have to find someplace to stay," she said, even though she wern't sure of where that would be, or more so. How she could afford it. "I'd also like to get enrolled in school," she said, looking at Wally. "You know, a regular school," she said, since she didn't exactly want any more villain school.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:34 pm

Zerena giggled at that. " Well, maybe not a wing, but maybe some eyeliner would still look nice, " she teased him as she traded the white makeup for the black makeup crayons so she could color his nose lips. She playfully kissed his nose before she started to apply the black makeup to it, making it look like a black triangle as if he had no actual nose. Then she told him, " press your lips together. "

Wally wished she could stay at the cave, but he was sure as hell that nobody would let her. They would all think that he was crazy for even suggesting it, but he hated that she had no actual place to go," he said with a nod. " I, uh, could help you find somewhere when that time comes. If you want anyway. But I have to make sure you are serious about this. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:16 pm

Jason did as he was told, even though he had no idea what she was doing. He just knew that it was going to look a lot better than if he'd done it himself.

"I am," Jinx assured him. "And I appreciate you helping me. I know it could get you in trouble if your friends found out," She didn't want to cause him trouble, especially since he said that he was on thin ice for past misstakes.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:11 pm

Zerena took the black makeup crayon in her hand before steadily drawing a  line across Jason's mouth before drawing up and down dash marks to make it look like a skeletal smile. She then pulled away and got up so he would see the finished product. " Well? What do you think?"

"I'm not too worried about them. It's the actual Justice League I'm worried about, but is not for you to worry." Wally's in checked his watch before he said, " shit! I need to go put on my costume and then pick up Artemis. Don't want to make her late or I'll never hear the end of it. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:53 pm

Jason turned to look in the mirror and inspected his face. "I think a dead person never looked this good," he joked, but it did look great. He turned back to her with a smile. "Thanks."

Jink only smiled, swallowing her jealousy at the mention of Artemis before she nodded. "I get you. Before you go I got something for you," she digged her pocket and got a small present box out. "Here. As a thanks that you've been helping me." She said, handing him the gift. Inside were a pair of custom made cufflinks and a tie clip. She'd made them for her own purpose of course, but they were still nice looking.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:59 pm

Zerena clap your hands giddily, excited that he seemed excited too. " You're so welcome! Now, time for my dress up. " She cleared her throat and held her hands up and chanted, " SamtsirhC erofeb eramthgiN eht morf yllaS ekil pu em sserd!"

Then suddenly, Zerena was engulfed in white smoke and her clothes became the costume Sally from the nightmare before Christmas. She walked over to Jason's mirror and looked at herself with a smile. " Well? How do I look?"

Wally opened the little box before looking at the nice cufflinks and tie clip before he smiled at Jinx. "Wow, Jinx, these look great! They would fit my costume nicely. " He slipped the small box into his back pocket. He had to refrain himself from asking if they were stolen or not because he knew that Jinx didn't have any money, or he suspected that she didn't So he stayed quiet. " I really got to get going, but thanks again. " He gave her a sideways hug and said, " Happy Halloween " before he began to walk home so he could get changed and then go get his girlfriend like planned.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:51 pm

Jason just looked at her before he crossed his arm, resting on one leg. "Okay, that's cheating," he stated. Impressive, but definitely not fair.

"Yeah, you're welcome. Have fun tonight," Jinx said, glad he appreciated the gift and she waved at him as he left before grabbing her back to head home as well. She was actually rushing s bit home because was curious to see if they worked as planned.

Back in the Gotham appartment Artemis had finally decided on what details to add to her costume. The best thing was that she didn't have to buy too many stuff since her mother had some old clothes that she could borrow for that vintage look. So the blonde had just bought some accessories to go with. She sent a text to Wally to ask him, or rather make sure that he didn't forgett that they were going to meet.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:49 pm

Zerena let out a laugh. "h-How Is it cheating?! " Well, she's supposed it was kind of like cheating since she didn't have to go through the same thing that Jason had to go through with a playing makeup and trying to put the clothes and the wig on. The red yarn like hair and the mismatched patch clothing had appeared because , well, she spelled it too. So yeah, totally cheating but totally convenient.

"Well, I don't exactly have time to try to make myself look the part, remember? I have other duties to do tonight, " Zerena reminded him. They had all addressed the team about what they were going to attempt tonight so that way Kim would be able to be a part of their little celebration. It would mean a lot to everyone if she can make it. Well, in a way anyway. Better than in a gem.

Wally had just gotten home when he received her text message. He quickly typed back, "Don't worry, babe, I haven't forgotten! I'll meet you as soon as I'm ready! I'm going to look so good that it's going to be criminal 😜"

Wally chuckle to himself before he went upstairs to get ready as quick as he could with his leg. His leg still hurt at times, but it was definitely getting better and he was thankful for that. Especially for the camping trip that he was looking forward to going on this summer with Artemis.

So he quickly got ready, putting on the clothes that he had borrowed from his dad and maybe some from Jay too since he had some old clothes during that time that he had kept over the years. He finished the luck with a fake scar on his cheek, then the cufflinks that Jinx gave him with the matching tie clip. He checked himself out in the mirror of his bathroom before going back downstairs and having to be bombarded by his mom who wanted pictures of her " Little bad boy ".

"Mom, you're going to make me late! I have to go meet up with Artemis now! " He told his mom who was adjusting everything. She finally stopped fussing over him and let Wally go with the promise of him getting pictures of everybody, especially him and Artemis. He texted her as he was walking out that he was on his way.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next