Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 99 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:52 pm

"Well, sure. But I thought you enjoyed this kind of thing?" Jason asked. Wouldn't getting ready with s spell remove the fun of actually getting ready and putting on makeup and all that shit? "Or am I enough use as your dress up doll?" He teased, even if he thought there was some truth to that.

Artemis read his reply and scoffed to herself, rolling her eyes at his bad joke. I might turn you in for that joke, Wink she teased back in a text before putting her phone down.

Artemis had gotten dressed in her mother's old skirt, which was worse wearing than her Gotham academy skirt. At least it was down to her knees, but still formfitted so that if she hadn't worn the rest of the clothes she would have looked like a flight attendant. She had a cute blouse tucked in with 3/4 sleeves and added a scarf around her neck. She had sleept with stupid hair curls in just so that her hair would be curly and her mother had helped her but it up in an updo to make it look like she had a shorter hairstyle. She wore a black basker like hat to match and had low heels on. She already knew her feet was going to ace by the end of that evening. She also had a gun, fake gun, because she DID NOT want to raise suspicion towards her mother's appartment, that she could use as a prop.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 99 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:48 pm

"Mm...." Zerena decided to take a note out of her sister's book and as she adjusted his costume collar, she said, " Well, I think guys who don't think that wearing makeup makes them look weak or dumb. I happen to find it kind of....hot."  She pecked the side of his lips.

Wally had just got into the Zeta Tube When he got her text and he rolled his eyes with a light chuckle. He decided to get her back with, You going to use cuffs too? 😉 Be there soon. Love you

With that, he slipped his phone into his back pocket and went into the zeta tube, being transported to Gotham so that he could pick her up instead of just meeting her there like a gentleman he was.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:15 pm

Jason felt a smirk crep onto the corner of his mouth. "Well, remind me not to say no the next time you wanna practise your makeup skills," He said, resting his hands on her hips.

"Artemis, arn't you leaving soon? You'll be late!" Paula called from the kicthen.

Artemis had read Wallys text and smiled to herself before hearing her mother through her open bedroom door. "I'm going, mum! He's picking me up here, remember?" She called back before she texted him. Maybe? Wink Love you too. She sent it before walking out of her room, showing her outfit. "Alright, does this work?" She asked.

Paula turned and put down the tea bag before wheeling over so she could get a closer look. "Turn," She told her daughter and Artemis made a small eyeroll with a smile before turning around slownly so she could see the whole thing. "What?" She asked her mother with slighty panic, because she did not have time to change anything, after seeing her have a finger to her chin.

"Maybe I should start using that skirt again?" Paula only said, thinking it was looking quite nice.

Artemis let out a somewhat small relieved breath, saying. "No mum, you should not." Since it was highly out of fashion.

"What? Don't you think it looks nice?" Paula asked, adding. "I think it looks nice."

"For a costume maybe," Artemis muttered, passing her to walk to the door to grab her jacket since it was quite cold to go just in the costume. She didn't want to force Wally to walk all the stairs since she knew that he still felt pain in his knee.

"Well alright," Paula turned the wheelchair around to Artemis. "I hope you have fun tonight," She smiled.

"Yeah, thanks mum," Artemis returned a smile. "I'll be home late, okay? Possibly stay at the cave," She said.

"Okay, you can text me," Paula said, knowing Artemis could handle herself but she still wanted to know of her wereabouts.

"I will," Artemis promised before she made sure she had both her phone and her keys. "Okay, bye!" She gave her a wave before going out the door and down the stairs.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:24 pm

"Oh, I will, " Zerena said, leaning up and kissing him, pulling him just a little closer. Oh man, the first sister saw her right now... It's her fault though. These were all her moves that got her to get Dick as her boyfriend. Zerena wasn't usually this bold, but she was tired of being seen as "Zee's innocent little sister".

Wally knew that he couldn't exactly run to Artemis's apartment because of his leg, but he still tried to get there in time. He also didn't want to jeopardize anything concerning his knee because it was just starting to feel a little better. Yeah, it's still ached, like when it rained and stuff. He told his mom and she teased and saying that he was getting old. And Wally didn't dare make an old joke concerning his mom because she would have knocked him senseless.

But Wally soon made it to her apartment where he saw her waiting outside for him. He smiled and walked up to her, maybe adding a little swagger to his walk. " Now, what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" He asked in a horrible New York accent.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:45 pm

Jason kissed her back and rested his hand on her cheek, pulling back after making their kiss last for a moment, a grin on his face. "I think we already messed up our makeups," he told her. That had to be one down side of wearing makeup at least.

Artemis laughed at his bad attempt at a New York accent. Well it was probably better than if she'd try herself. She still decided to play along. "Oh, I don't know. Thinking about robbing a bank or two?" Artemis put on an accent that she could hear was terrible as she grabbed his arm with a laugh.

Back in Jinx room she had been trying to set up everything. "Stupid computer! Do as I say!" She banked her old computer to make it work. She finally managed to get the program up and running. "Ah, there we go," she made sure she activated everything to go online. "Ugh, I can't see anything... He must be wearing a jacket," she thought before she increased the volume and started hearing voices. She smiled, seeing it was working and she could make out Wally's voice and then there was a female voice. Jinx rolled her eyes. That had to be Artemis.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:50 pm

"Correction: you messed up your makeup. Mine is magically on, " Zerena said with a wicked grin. Then she checked her phone that she had in her pocket that she added to the costume and sighed. "I better get back to helping Zatanna. We only have one shot not getting Kim back in I really don't want it anything to go wrong. "

Wally nearly doubled over in laughter. He got his arms around her waist and pecked her lips. "Did I ever tell you how sexy you are when you joke around with me?" When he had first met Artemis, he took her as a total snob and thought she was better than everyone else. But now she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:30 pm

Jason would have made a comment regarding the makeup untill she mentioned the plan with Kim. He could tell that was on her mind. "Do you think you can do it?" He asked. Well, it wasn't like they had tried this spell before and he could tell that it was a difficult spell to perform.

"Mhm, maybe I should joke with you more often then?" Artemis said with a smirk before she reached up and kissed his lips. Honestly, her first impression of Wally was that he was a big-headed, self-righteous jerk with horrible humor and no respect for women. However, she didn't realise how wrong she was. He was actually the most kind-hearted and thoughtful person ever. And even though she didn't admit it often enough to Wally, he was the one person who'd made her laugh the most.

"Ugh,..." Jinx rolled her eyes after hearing what they said after listening carefully. "I hate her..." She muttered, totally jealous.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:09 pm

"totally. Absolutely. Maybe, " Zerena let out a little sigh. " We were able to secure her soul into the stone, but trying to get her soul into a bigger object, the mirror for example, might be a bit trickier. And then it does gets more difficult from there. I doubt she wants to spend her entire life in a mirror. Yeah, she can join us for some stuff, but there are simple things that we take for granted everyday. Like food for example. We can eat and she can't. We can hug, and, you know, kiss but she can't. Not really. Not unless she has an actual body to go to but not like those are on fresh supply nowadays. "

Now she was bummed out and second guessing herself and doing the spell entirely. It was just dooming her from one thing to another. This one was probably worse.

Wally kissed her back, letting one hand drift up and cut her face while the other slipped around her middle to press them together. He loved his spitfire. He really did.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:41 pm

"Well, I'm sure that being able to see and communicate with all of us through a mirror is better than just being a lost soul in a stone," Jason told her, wanting her to feel proud. He was proud that she was willing to risk and perform such a difficult spell to help their friend. "Didn't you say magic is stronger on Halloween? I'm sure you can do it."

Artemis closed her eyes and enjoyed their kiss, not pulling back untill after a good moment. "I love you," she whispered with a smile on her lips, still standing close to him. He was starting to outgrow her faster now, but she wouldn't admit how attractive she thought that was.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:43 pm

Zerena smiled at him. " Yeah... Yeah you're right. Thank you, Jason." She kissed him again briefly before pulling away and saying," Let's fix your makeup. "

Wally smile down at her, definitely noting that he had outgrown her just tad. He rubbed noses with her to be playful before he grabbed her hand. " So, All ready to go? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next