Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 40 of 93 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 66 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 40 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:34 pm

Jackie just gripped onto him before realizing that he was actually hugging her back. He didn't push her away or anything like she expected. Once she got her breath back, she pulled away from him a little and wiped her eyes. "I-I'm sorry," she muttered. "I lost my cool."

"No! Its not okay! I can't just let you die, Artemis!" Wally said, saying it way too loud and not realizing Dick and Sam had returned from berry picking.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:46 pm

Dick had stopped when he detected what Sam was looking at. He then heard Wally and frowned. "What did we miss?" He asked, quickly putting the berries aside so that he could walk over. But he pretty much got his question answered when he saw the bite mark on Artemis shin.

"Yeah. This." Artemis only smiled a little Sad smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Sam looked at Dick and then back at Artemis. She could feel her eyes watering. Not this, not again.
She opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it again when she realized she had nothing to say.

Jason let her move away, dropping his arms so that she could move freely.
"It's okay" he said after clearing his throat, hoping that hug wasn't too crazy from him. He just, uh, thought that she needed it. That was all.
Right?
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:30 am

"Ideas, anyone? We can't just let this happen!" Wally said, hoping Dick could come up with an idea. Even having Sam's help would be good. He would take anything right now because his heart was beating five million beats per minute.

Jackie brushed her hair back before looking at him. "Can you, um...not tell the others I cried? I really don't want them knowing how much of a baby I am."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:41 am

Dick could see his best friend were looking at him for guidance, but he was stumped.

"I-I'll go talk to Jackie," Brooke offered, standing up and putting a calming hand on Wally's shoulder,giving him a small smile. She sighed and left, at least Willing to try if she somehow could help by maybe somehow transfering Jackie's immunity to Artemis. She didn't wanna give False hope, but at least it was worth a try. This was only the second time she'd ever tried her powers in the open.

Dick looked after Brooke before Walking over to Artemis. "I'm so sorry, Artemis." He said.

"It's okay, Dick." Artemis smiled a little only. "And I know. I know you guys would help if you could. But true fact is... We all know what this means."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:33 am

"I'm sorry, too" Sam said with a weak voice. She looked down at her hands, that were full of berries, and felt completely useless. If only she could do something.
"I don't... suppose you want some breakfast" she offered, still. If she couldn't do anything, at least she'd offer what she had, even if it sounded stupid in such a situation.
But knowing what that bite was going to cause... and if they didn't know how to help... she guessed she'd try her best to make her feel good.
She didn't know her at all, though, so she felt nervous and awkward... and really, really sad.

Jason smiled. He intended it to be a smirk, but one could almost confuse it for an understanding and warm smile.
When he realized this, he quickly changed expression, and nodded with a small chuckle.
"I'll keep the secret of you being a baby, don't worry" he assured her, joking a little as well.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Jackie rolled her eyes before hitting his arm. "You're so..." she was going to finish that sentence when she saw Brooke coming up to them. She probably came for her. Of course. "Hey. Is Wally okay?" she asked, just going to do a little bit of small talk before going to the point where she couldn't help.

"Not hungry, but thanks," Wally told Sam, not having a bit appetite at the moment. Who could? He was losing the first girl he ever really loved and right as things seemed to be getting better.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:55 pm

"He's fine. Well, physically anyway..." Brooke said, stopping infront of them. She sighed and looked at Jackie. "Look, I don't believe this is gonna work either, but at least I'm willing to give it a try. I know what Artemis is going through, and... it's terrifying." Brooke rubbed her arm. "I know it would mean a lot to Wally if you came with me. I know that... Jade would want you to try too." She said.

Artemis grabbed Wally's hand. She didn't want him to feel bad. It wasn't his fault, but it still made her sad.

Dick saw this and frowned. He kinda got that the two had,... finally expressed their feelings for one another. It was just awful that it seemed too late.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:27 pm

Jackie bit her lip when Brooke mentioned Jade. That was a low ball move, but she was right. They could at least try. "Fine, but... I don't want to give them false hope. That's even worse than it not working."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:13 pm

Jason agreed with what Jackie said, but he didn't say anything, not feeling like this had much to do with him anyways. Besides the emotional part,that is.

Sam nodded, understanding, and looked down, not knowing what else to do or say. She didn't know them enough to be sure about what would be appropriate.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 93 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 66 ... 93  Next