Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 48 of 93 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 70 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 48 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:49 pm

Artemis, who had been out of it eve since she passed out, started regaining counciousness, kind of regretting doing so after feeling the immense pain that was still thobbing her leg. Her whole body to be honest. She started fluttering her eyes a little, feeling the cold sweat coat her forehead.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:30 pm

"Artemis?" Wally looked down at her, seeing her grip her leg. "H-Hey, guys, she's waking up!" He grabbed a towel and wet it before putting it on her forehead. "Here. This should help. Don't think about the pain. You're-You're okay."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:14 pm

"W-what's going on?" Artemis mumbled, having memory blocks after passing out. "W-what happened?"

Dick and Brooke looked over. "I'll get the pills." Brooke said, running to get whatever pain meds they got to keep her from the aftermatch of the pain.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:15 pm

Sam looked up when she heard Jackie talk to her.
"Oh? Ah, yeah. Me neither" she said with a small smile "I hope it's good... wish i had some better stuff to make it with" she added, a small sigh leaving her lips.

Jason shrugged.
"I'm sure it will be better than eating trash" he said.
That was when Artemis began to wake up, and Wally called them over.
Jason frowned a little, and walked over to check on her.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:54 pm

"Artemis." Jackie was up and ran over to check on her, too. She stood a couple of feet away so they could giver her some space.

"Dick did it. You should be okay now," Wally told Artemis as he wiped her head with the wet washcloth. He didn't want her to focus on her leg, just his voice. "You did so good. Everything went fine."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:09 pm

"Agh," Artmis closed her eyes hard, remembering and also feeling the pain. "It hurts." She said through gritted teeth.

"Here, take these," Brooke offered after running over, holding out the meds for her and some of the fresh water they got. She helped Artemis eat and swallow them.

Artemis groaned and leaned back atfer swallowing. She was cold sweating and wasn't feeling great at all.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:49 pm

Sam looked over at Artemis, but stayed next to the food, not wanting it to burn. She'd be there soon to give her something to eat, but she had to finish cooking first.

Jason stood next to the others, near Artemis. He stayed quiet, as they all waited for the medicine to take effect.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:47 pm

"She's still sweating," Wally muttered. It was probably just from her body fighting off infections, pain, maybe the bite... It would take time for it to calm down. If their plan worked, anyway. He replaced the cold washcloth with another one and used a dry rag to wipe her face. "We're going to make sure you're comfortable, okay? If you need anything, let me know."

Jackie looked away, unsure if she could actually see Artemis like this.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:53 pm

Artemis nodded before she closed her eyes, trying to calm her mind and trying to force her body to calm down as well.

"We need to try and find something else for her. I'll go back to town, see if I can did something up." Dick offered knowing this wasn't good.

"I'll go with you." Brooke offered.

Dick only nodded before the two of them left back to the centrum to find some more medicine. Maybe some sleeping pills? Anything to help Artemis with the pain.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:17 pm

As they left to find something to help, Sam finally finished preparing the oatmeal.
She served some on a bowl, mixed it well so it wasn't too hot, and walked up to Artemis.
She knelt down, and handed the bowl to Wally, knowing he'd be better at helping Artemis with it than she would.
"I know you probably don't feel like eating" she said with a kind smile. "But this will help, i promise. Those pills can make a mess of your stomach and be less effective, so some food can help with that" she added.

Probably the pain and the whole situation would make her less willing to eat, but she knew too well how much good it could do.

"Don't eat too much though, just whatever you want. Throwing up would be the worst right now" she added, before walking back to the pot to get bowls for Jackie, Jason and Wally.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 93 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 70 ... 93  Next