Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 12 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:51 pm

((Yeah Sad ughhhh Wally whyyyyy))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:19 pm

(Yes. I cryy... but I love and hate how dick is being a douche atm)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:30 pm

((Meh XD I don't like he's mean!! but its funny lol))

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:36 pm

(Yes, and causes drama. haha)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:00 pm

((So the drama xD Lol thought of Kim Possible then))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:07 am

(Haha. Really? XD well. Um. How much time should we skip? 2 months? That's kinda the time I thought before Dick tells Ana the truth. And also Casey is gonna kill him, and Wally too haha, well from the other side.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:10 pm

((haha ikr
for me 2 months is fine ^^ ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:18 pm

((All good with me <3 ))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:45 pm

(Alright! And I feel so bad for Wally in this rp kinda being there just not able for anyone to see him Sad )

Gotham City

It had been almost 2 months and Dick knew he couldn't keep doing what he had been doing for far too long. Casey had caught him again and she had totally lashed out! Dick had never seen her like that, but he knew that she was right. He didn't know what he was doing. He had been walking from Gotham City zeta tube all the way to the mansion. He had been reading the text conversations on Wally's phone between him and his sister. He didn't realized he had sent so many. He hadn't replied often, just enough for Ana to believe the illusion he had created that Wally was alive. In fact, he had gone to Europe to look at different college options to where he recieved a scholarship, and he had been very busy.

Dick knew he had screwed up. Big time. He hadn't stopped either. Even after Casey's first warning. Bruce and Alfred of course had noticed he hadn't told Analeigh, but Bruce had also talked to Dick. And Dick had promised he would tell her, and Bruce couldn't take that from Ana. Not after finding out what Dick had done. She needed to hear it from him. Dick swallowed the lump in his throat and put Wally's phone in his back pocket.

It was fall. He walked up the stairs to the front porch at Wayne mansion, the wind blowing his hair and the leaves around him. He walked inside and he found Analeigh in the livingroom, looking at the picture of herself, her father and mother above the fire place. He breathed out before he put his hands into his jacket pockets, walking inside slowly. He stopped when he noticed Analiegh saw him. "Ana, we need to talk." He said, slowly.

Analeigh heard the serious tone in his voice and walked over, but with a small smile. She grabbed his hands and asked, hoping to cheer him up. "Have you heard from Wally?"

Dick sighed and just felt worse. But he remembered the last text reply he had sent her. I'll be back before you know it He swallowed and had to look down before looking up at her. "Ana, no... I-" He took another breath and squeezed her hands. "I don't know how to tell you this."

Analeigh then frowned, sensing something was really wrong by the way Dick spoke. "T-tell me what?"

"Wally. He's not comming back," Dick almost wispered out.

"What?" Analeigh couldn't help the shock in his eyes and she let his hands go. "Yes! Yes, he told he's-"

"I sent that text," Dick stated, he looked down before looking into her eyes. She saw she was trying to understand.

Analeigh frowned and shook her head. "I-I don't understand."

Dick felt like an idiot. He should have just told her right away. It hurt his gut to spell the words out for her now. "Wally's dead."

Analeigh's eyes went wide in shock, and she could already feel herself tearing up. "N-no! No, I just talked to him. H-he can't be!" She shouted out, not making sense of this. It couldn't be true. She couldn't have missed that.

Dick remained calm, knowing it was overwhelming and almost impossible for her to believe or accept just like that. But she needed to. "Come with me." He said.

Central City Cementary

Dick took his sister to Wally's grave. He watched his sister fall to her knees when she walked up, seeing what was written on the tombstone. Now she knew and he wanted to throw up on himsefl.

Analeigh fell to her knees, the shock not being near as strong as her heart shattering inside. She felt her eyes getting wet before she broke down, tears streaming down her face. She didn't understand. How could this be? What happened? She cried, her tears falling on the grass infront of the stone that said, Wallace Rudolph West, Beloved son, hero and friend. 1994-2016
A few minutes later she managed to calm down, but she didn't move, knowing Dick was still standing next to her. "W-what happened?"

Dick frowned. "Car accident," He lied, knowing he couldn't tell her the truth.

Analeigh looked down, feeling as the final tears fell from her eyes. She sniffled, digging her nails into her thighs as an attempt to move the pain somewhere else. She felt nothing. Nothing. It was just emptyness. She missed his funeral. No one had told her. "H-how long?" She asked, closing her eyes.

Dick knew what she meant by the question. "Two months..."

Analeigh's eyes opened sharp. "What!?" She wispered out, but knew she heard right. She stood up on shaky legs before she faced her brother. She then slapped him hard before yelling at his face. "How could you!? I never want to see you again!" She ran off, not standing to look at his face.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:57 pm

((I know!! Ughhhh man Sad That sucks...))

Meanwhile, in Starling City, Zoe was at the Diggle's apartment and she wasn't feeling very well. She hadn't been since she began to go to normal kid school and not being home schooled by her dad and the online classes she had first taken. Both John and Lyla thought it would be healthy for her to make more connections, make more friends outside of the hero world. It wasn't too late for her to try and finish high school either and she was certainly smart enough to catch up.

However, when she started at Starling High, she felt even more alone than ever. It actually gave her anxiety and she ended up just skipping the rest of the school day, which in turn got her into trouble with John and Lyla. So now she was grounded and was just laying in her bed looking at a picture of her and her dad. Man, what she would give to see him again...

In the....so called "Mirror Dimension", Wally had been watching everything. He had seen Dick sending the texts to Ana, lying straight to her face about his death, so he felt a little better when Dick had finally told Ana the truth about him. However, it broke his heart to watch her fall and cry at his tombstone. He just wished that he could hold her, but every time he tried, his arms just phased through her and made him feel even more helpless. There was nothing he could do, well, dead. But that wasn't gonna stop him from trying.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next