Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 100 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 100 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:38 pm

(Ohh, she does!? Oh could have sworn she had blonde hair. I must have mixed her up with Carter! I'm sorry!)

Analeigh blushed, and shifted her eyes to the floor before looking back up at him. The way his green eyes were giving her such a soft look of sincerity didn't help her blush to seize. "Thank you..." She said, just naturally being used to her taught good manners to thank everyone who complimented her.

A small frown came to Bart's face as he looked down at her. "Are you sure?" He asked her. He didn't want her to feel like she needed to tell him if she didn't want to or if it was hard to talk about.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:58 pm

"Oh? Oh, yes, I am fyne" Jenefer said, coming back to reality. She smiled a little. "I appologize. We may leave." she said, not wanting to delay her any longer.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:47 pm

(lol you're okay! I would probably do the same if I were you 😂)

Wally laughed softly before he shook his head a tiny bit. " You don't have to thank me for anything like that, beautiful. I'm just speaking the truth, " He told her. Then he leaned forward and kiss her forehead.

When he pulled away, he had a slightly more serious look on his face. " But there is something I've been meaning to talk to you about. About your... Training. "

"Yes? No? " Zoe let out a little sigh before looking back up at him. " I don't want to, but I know I need to. And I know it must be hard for you too. He's your brother after all... You must have some kind of feelings about it. "

"All right then." Zatanna gave her a smile before looking to Bruce. " See you around. " Then she grasped Jenefer 's hands before they were back at Zatanna 's apartment within a blink of an eye. But Zatanna didn't let go of Jenefer 's hand just yet, wanting to make sure she was steady on her feet because they had only traveled via magic wise only a couple of times. And she wanted to make sure that she wasn't going to get sick or anything. " Are you good? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:22 pm

Analeigh could see how Wally's mood shifted to more serious and she doesn't really like it. Her eyebrows furrow a bit. "What about it?" Analeigh asks before attempting to lighten him up by joking. "Afraid I'll beat your ass?"

Bart frowned and shook his head as he stroked Zoe's cheek. "After what he did to you? He means nothing to me," Bart told her, not sure that was completely true, but he wanted it to be. He would definitely not forgive his brother for what he out Zoe though, that's for sure.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:50 pm

Jenefer closed her eyes for a moment, as she could see the room spinning once they appeared. It made her dizzy for sure, she was not used to that sensation.
But as her head calmed down, she nodded with a smile, and opened her eyes. However, she couldn't hide a shaky sigh of relief as she observed the safe walls of Zatanna's apartment around them. Bruce's mansion was terrifyingly large, and the strange devices all around the cave still made her feel uneasy, so being back on a place she was slightly more used to felt good.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:31 pm

As much as Wally appreciated that Analeigh hadn't lost that sense of humor that he loved to bits, this was no laughing matter to him.

His eyes might have softened a little bit, but he still said, " I'll be honest. I don't like you trying to become Batgirl or whatever you're trying to do. It scares the living shit out of me. "

Zoe didn't smile but she did Lean her face into his touch. It was so much more comforting, she should have known the difference between Max's touch and Barts. "That's not you. That might be me, but you're not like that. You're better than me. I definitely won't be forgiving him for a long, long while.. but he's still your brother. And I want you to stay better than me, because you are better than me. In so many ways, and that's why I love you. "

Zatanna smile after she saw that Jenefer had recuperated quite easily before she went and sat down at her kitchen table. With a wave of a hand, a paper and a pen floated over to her to a blank page. "Now, we don't have to start training immediately or anything. I just want to know exactly all you know about your powers and if you know how to use them. What all you know about them. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:49 pm

"Wally..." Analeigh gripped his hands. "I'm no where near going out on missions yet. Dad wouldn't allow me to do anything dangerous until I've had the proper training. He's making me train twice as hard to catch up to Dick's level." Analeigh saw the frown was still on his face. "You shouldn't be so worried."

"I'm not better than you though..." Bart frowned and looked away. "I let him take you. It's my fault that he got to you... And I couldn't even get to you in time..." Bart had definitely been blaming himself for this whole incident. He looked away, not able to look at her because he felt like he had let her down in so many ways.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:55 pm

"why do you even want to do this? " Wally you looked at her with a deep frown. " Doing this is what got me dead in the first place, Ana. And I can't.. " he was silent as he gripped her hand before opening his eyes and looking at her, " I couldn't stand to lose you. So why? "

Zoe's heart hurt to see him like this. She had never seen her boyfriend, who was usually optimistic and always cracking jokes, be so down and depressed. She placed a hand on his face and made him turn to her.

"You listen to me, bart. It wasn't your fault. If anything, it was mine. I was dumb enough to really think that he was you when there's no one in this world that could even be as amazing and handsome and just you! So please, don't blame yourself. I hate seeing you like this, so please just..."

She placed both hands on his chest and gripped his shirt as she looked into his eyes and whispered, if there's anyone to blame, it's me. Or him, for that matter. I just wish he could be a better brother for you. I just want the best for you. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:08 pm

Analeigh frowned, realising how concerned he was about this matter. But he's not the only one who's concerned. She knows that her father is, but if even her father can accept her choice then Wally has too. "Like I told Dick and dad. You're out there, risking your lives everyday to make a difference. Why should I do any less when I know I can help save more lives?" Analeigh makes a pause as she let out a sigh and says. "I've been afraid my entire life... I know how scary it is out there. But I'm tired of just being this girl that everyone is trying to look after. It's time for me to look out for myself, and for others too."

Bart frowned as he looked down at his girlfriend. He shakes his head a little. "Please, don't blame yourself..." He says softly. "I'm sorry he did this to you." He appologizes. "I wish I could take it all back." He doesn't care about his brother right now. Zoe is what's important to him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:14 pm

Jenefer took a shaky, deep breath.
There wasn't that much to tell, honestly, but it was just scary to think about.

But even still, Jenefer made her best effort to recall as many details as she could.

She told Zatanna about how she discovered her powers when she was 10. her powers made light appear from thin air, brightening up even the darkest of rooms in the middle of the night. She could hold that light in her bare hands, and she could play with rays of sun as they passed through tree leaves. The light followed her commands.
But she knew this beauty was also dangerous, as that same light could burn just as badly as it shone bright. she explained how she sometimes couldn't control the intensity, and how her emotions made things worse when she felt overwhelmed or scared.
Only briefly, she described what had happened to some of her neighbors, the ones that were part of the mob that chased her down, when she tried to beg for them to leave her and her family alone. How a ray of light formed from her hands, and burned them to ashes.

Jenefer stopped talking, swallowing with difficulty after her last explanation. There wasn't anything else to say, as she had been killed shortly after, so she didn't know anything else about her powers.
She was staring, pensive, at her own hands that were resting on the table.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 100 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100