Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 56 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:34 pm

Analeigh stepped out of the car once it was being held up by her driver as they stopped outside the venue forthe fashion show. She smiled at the cameras flashing. Now acting like she'd done for 20 years +? That was something she knew she could do. She walked inside and soon enough the venue were filled up with guests for the fashion show to start.

Nightwing and Batman had taken their positions to be ready whenever Joker took the bait. "I don't know about you, but I am so greatful to be in the right kind of suit tonight," He joked lightly to Batman, watching from the glass celing. Having to attend a fashion show as Dick Grayson just because? Yeah, that really wasn't his thing.

Bart shook his head and it broke his heart when she started crying. "I-I really don't have any idea what you're talking about?" He said, slowly approching her with a frown. All he wanted to do was hold her and comfort her when she was crying. But why were she accusing him. Of course he had no idea about his (cousin was it?) acting as him. "I just got back." He insisted.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:58 pm

Batman didn't say anything, which was his usual thing when that we made his quips. He kept an eye on his daughter while he also scanned the area for Joker and Harley.

"Let me know as soon as you see either of them, " he just told Nightwing. It really did make him nervous to use his own daughter as bait but if she felt like she was ready for this, then he should trust her. She can do this, but as her father, he will always worry.

Zoe tried to stop her tears as she went to where the note was where it was written to her to meet 'Bart' at the park around noon.

"I have the note to prove it. You wrote to meet you at the park in a dress that you had me pick out yesterday, " Zoe told him, not believing him one bit. Why was he so insisted that he was innocent? Didn't crying once not have an effect on him?!

(Actually it wasn't evil twin LOL XD 😛)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:13 pm

"Yeah, alright, alright." Nightwing sighed slightly. Batman never took a joke during the mission. Oh who was he kidding? Bruce never took a joke at all. He raised his binoculars and peaked down the windows. The show was just about to start. And knowing Joker he liked making s big entrance.

(Oh wouldn't it be fun with Joker taking over the show like showing silly joker inspired clothes or something? Also. Who should play joker/Harley. Me or you? Or split?)

(And oh right. Right. Got it!)

Bart grabbed the note from her when she held it to his face. He read it through quickly before shakin his head. "Zoe, no. This isn't my hand writing," he said, not recognisng it but knowing it wasn't his. "Look." He insisted, walking iver and grabbing a pen before turning the note over and writing her name on the back of it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:32 pm

(oh, can I be Harley?! It's so fun to be her XD and yes! I love that idea that is so them 🤣)

Batman then saw a slight shadow go behind the stage. " Nightwing, go check it out, " he ordered, not really sure it was them but he didn't want to take any chances.

Zoe examined the note. She held both items up side by side and saw that indeed it was two different sets of handwriting.

"H-How do I know you're not just trying to trick me? " She asked in a soft voice because she didn't want to believe that it was him who broke her heart. She had come to love and trust this boy, be the first one to actually break her shell somewhat and get her to open up to him. She'd do anything for him, so she wanted to believe him but she had been tricked too many times.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:10 pm

(Sure!!)

When the lights got dark and spotlights lit up the runway a familiar voice was heard across the room. "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to welcome you to this fabulous show we're hosting here today. I do hope you take some fashion advice along with you!" A laugh was heard before some abzurd carnival/circus music was played and models looking terrified being dressed up in horrible "clown" fashion and their face make-up:ed like clowns started walking out the runway. It was clear that Joker had taken over the show. "And I do ask for you to remain in your seat untill the show is over. I'd hate to blow this place up," he added. He had added explosives underneat the seats of the crowd. So if anyone left it would start a chain reaction in the room.

Nightwing didn't even have time to go check it out before Joker took over the show. He only had to give Batman a look. "Right. On it." He said, taking the vents to enter. He was on the bombs since he was pretty good at deactivating those.

Bart's frown remained on his face. "I would never trick you. Zoe, please. You have to believe me," he pleased, gently grabbing her hands.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:46 pm

"And, if you'd all be so kind, please tip your models and hosts by handing over everythin' you have in you purses, pockets...." Harley grinned before she looked at Joker. "Hey, puddin'! Should we ask for a volunteer?"

Batman nodded, going down from where he was watching.

Zoe looked down at their hands before she looked up at him. Then she nodded and asked, "But if it wasn't you, then who....?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:40 am

"I believe so," Joker smirked. "Harley, pick your model!" He laughed. Of course they had a certain someone in mind.

"Alright, working on the bombs now," Nightwing communicated via their coms, even Analeigh had one as well so she could know what was going on. He had found the one that linked eveything together and was working on disabling it, so incase Joker pressed a button he probably had hidden in his pocket they wouldn't respond.

Bart then realised someone had to have been posing as him. But who? It couldn't have been a clone, could it. "That's a better question..."

(Does he know he has a twin? I can't remember.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:37 pm

"Got it, puddin'!" Harley smiled before she acted like she was actually searching for one volunteer in the crowd. " Now, where did she go..."

"Joker," Batman said, appearing at the end of the runway. " Harley. "

"Oh, batsy! We thought you'd never make it!" Harley smirked.
(I'd think so but maybe he thought he died a couple of years ago during the reach invasion or whatever)

"But... Why would they try to get under your skin? " Zoe asked. She knew villains, so she figured it had to be somebody that Bart knew
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:24 pm

"Oh Batsy! Looks like you didn't get the memo, this isn't a show for leather," Joker said, seeing how his outfit clearly didn't match the ongoing clown-show. "Here to ruin my fun?" He laughed. "And where is boy wonder and ohh... the new girl? I like her." He asked, palying around.

"Playday's over Joker," Nightwing said, now standing at the other end of the runway after disabling the bombs.

"Hate to break it to you kiddo, but you too are ruining the show! Harley!" He said, meaning for her to attack. 

(Sure! I'll work with that!)

"And why would they want to hurt you? It's almost as if they were just after sabotaging-" Bart thought of the people who possibly could have seen him as an enemy, and an enemy that would not want to kill him, but just make him suffer or look bad somehow. But there was no way? Right? A thought struck him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:33 pm

"Simon says die!!" Harley was going to shoot when a batarang hit the gun out of her hand and then Batman kicked her down. He glanced at Analeigh before he told all the guests, " get out of here! "

Zoe saw his face. " You thought of someone didn't you? Who? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next