Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 29 of 101 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 65 ... 101  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 29 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:40 pm

Impulse was groggy as who knew what Dr. Strange had been putting into him. "W-what do you want from me?" He asked, trying to sharpen his senses so he Wouldn't sound as drowsy. The thoughts went in his head. Where was Zoe? Was she okay? And what were they gonna do with him? Would they even find Zoea dad and get out of there? 

"Yeah, I bet it is, " Analeigh smiled and accepted the water bottle before drinking some. "Thanks dad." She was glad he let her do this and helped her train. It really felt like he trusted her.

Dick smiled. He couldn't wait untill he got a chance to spar with his sister that would be fun.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:46 pm

"I've never really had a chance to see what makes a speedster tick. How the so called "Speed Force" is etched into your bodies. You're young, but you seem to be more different than the average speedsters," Dr. Strange said as he was getting his gloves on. "Don't worry, young man. I am a licensed doctor. It won't hurt a bit."

Bruce smiled at her before his watch beeped and he looked at it to see the message he got from Lucius about a favor he asked. He narrowed his eyes before he said, "Dick, come with me. There's something I'll need your help with. And Ana, we'll be gone for a while. Will you be okay here by yourself?" He asked because it would be the first time she would be alone since Alfred's passing.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:25 pm

"Don't even think about using your filthy hands to experiment on me like a labrat! I know who you are Strange. Honestly your goal about the meta-human doesn't really give you a career in the future," Impulse snapped, shaking the drugs off before he tried to viberate his molecules out of there but to no avail.

"I'll manage. But Daddy," Analeigh grabbed his hand before he left. "Be careful. Both of you." She said. She couldn't lose anyone else. That was going to be her new worry. That anyone of them might not make it back.

"We will be," Dick said, knowing she was worried. He wasn't going to fail her or make her go through anything like that ever again. That was a promise.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:53 pm

"Oh, but the future is so mysterious. Nothing is ever set in stone. Or maybe that's the philosophical side of me talking. Now, hold still," Dr. Strange said as he pinched into his arm to collect a blood sample.

"We'll be back," Bruce promised before he took off to get changed into his suit so they could check out the alarm that had gone off.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:16 pm

Impulse bit down on his teeth since he was tense. Who knew what that psyco might do to his blood sample? "Where's Zoe?" He asked. For his sake she better be alright.

A couple of minutes later Nightwing was on his way with Batman to the coordinates after they går t the Intel from lusious. "Do you really think Bart would take Zoe with him to infiltrate Pine Hill without backup? He could have told us or called the league." He asked Batman via their coms.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:59 pm

"Miss Lawton is safe. For now," Dr. Strange told him after collecting the sample and checking the blood inside the vile. "She should be getting a visit from her father soon. Its the whole reason you two came, is it not?"

"Zoe seemed adamant about going alone. She probably convinced Bart to not tell anyone else. I doubt even Diggle or Lyla know where they are," Batman told him, keeping an eye on the road in his batmobile. "I won't contact them. For now. Hopefully she found her father and they got out unscathed."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Impulse attempted to pull at the cuffs that were lockig his hands but to bo help. "What did you do to him Strange!?" He knew Zoe's dad meant everything to her.

"And if they didn't?" Nightwing asked, sensing there was a but.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:34 pm

"I saved him. He was barely breathing when he was brought to me," Dr. Strange said. "Now, enough talking. Time to sleep." He grabbed a mask to place over Impulse's nose and mouth to make him sleep. His voice was getting particularly annoying.

In the cell, Zoe was still trying to get the cuffs off of her when she heard the door creak open. She sat on her knees with her hands still locked behind her back, ready to cuss out and/or fight whoever was sent to probably kill her. A shadow moved closer on the wall before the person appeared before her in front of the bars. Her eyes went wide and she nearly fell back on her butt when she saw...

"Papa?" she whispered. She looked up at the man she saw as her father, but it was like her father was not looking back at her. The face she saw was one of a monster. A Frankenstein, with no emotion, only a furrowed brow and tight frown on his features. His dark skin looked darker with stitches across one eye where a gun scope seemed to be slightly poking out. It looked like the one her father always used on the rifles he had her practice with. His body seemed larger, as if he was literally put together by foreign parts. With what Strange was capable of, and the explosion her father was in, he probably was just a literal man-made monster.

"Dad?" Zoe spoke out again, her voice barely audible from a whisper. "Dad... I-Its me. Zoe. Your, your daughter?"

The man just stared back at her. He didn't move, just stared. And stared. It scared her. Her dad would always get the same goofy grin and soft eyes when he looked at her. Now? There was no emotion. Just a robot for someone to control.

"Daddy, its Zoe. Por favor, mírame. Realmente mirame ¡Tú me conoces, por favor, intenta recordar!" Zoe begged as she got up to look at him and the chains stopped her before she could get even a foot of the bars. "You know me! You have to remember and help us get out of here!"

The man/monster continued its stare before there was some static heard from the earpiece he was in and the bars swung open. He stepped in and grabbed her by her arms very harshly before the cuffs unlocked on their own. Zoe thought she had gotten through to him until he squeezed her arms to where she thought they'd snap and got her over his shoulder. "Ow! Put me down!! Daddy, please!!" she screamed, trying to wiggle out of his stronghold.

"We'll figure it out from there," Batman said, not liking to think of kids dying since he himself was a father and it would be like Ana going after him. He knew she would if he was in Lawton's place.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Impulse couldn't exactly stop him as his arms were strapped down and he had an inhibitor collar around his neck. And only within a few inhales he felt himself drifting off.

(Amg. I would cry if I were Zoe :'()

"Right," Nightwing nodded and looked ahead on the road. He hoped they were both okay. If they wern't he and Bruce would make sure they got out safe. Then they would probably get the Batman scowl talk for being reckless and not bringing backup.

While they were on mission, back in Wayne Mannor, Analeigh was looking around the Batcave, getting familar with it. She keept practising what moves she'd seen her dad do today when they sparred for a while before she felt like she needed more feedback and instructions so she didn't learn wrong.

She checked the time. It had only been roughly 40 minutes since her father and brother left. So she decided to go up to the mansion again. It was making her heart sad to see it so empty. She took a deep breath before she went to the hallway.

A few minutes later she made her first stop. Gotham Cemetery. She no longer had 3 graves to visit there, but 4, with Alfred's grave being in the family grave. Before she'd left she'd placed new flowers next to each and every one of them.

Analeigh's second stop was Central City. She made a small stop in one of the flower shops before she walked through the gates to Central City Cemetery. It was breaking her heart every time she walked up to that tombstone. But this time she actually managed to smile and she crouched down, brushing her hand over the cold stone.

Analeigh placed her flowers down, seeing the new flowers she knew Wally's parents was bringing every time they were there. "Hey,... I'm sorry I havn't visited for a while. S-something happened. A-and I lost Alfred too." Analeigh spoke. She always talked with him. She looked down and sniffled. "I-I knew it would happen one day.. But it's just hard." She said.

She smiled as she read his name on the stone. "I miss you. And... The other you..." She giggled softly. "They told me what really happened." She frowned. "Right after I found the Batcave," Analeigh laughed a little, feeling tears. "I-I don't know what to say." She was quiet. "I wish-" She started.

"I wish you were here." She said, letting her hand fall and she gripped it. She just wished she could hold him. She took a deep breath before she stood up again. She had one more stop to make.

Her third stop was Wally's parents house.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:03 pm

((I'd cry if I were Ana!! Awww!!))

Zoe struggled against her father's clutch before entering the same room that Impulse was in. She saw him strapped down with an inhibitor collar around his neck and an IV in his arm. "Impulse!! What did you do to him!?" she snapped at Dr. Strange.

"Ah, good to see you have reunited with your father. I love family reunions. Also, your speedster friend is going to be fine," Dr. Strange said. He looked at Floyd. "Strap her down. We'll start our experiments with her."

"No! Daddy, please!!" Zoe screamed as he pinned her to the table and strapped her down. She fought against the restraints and looked up at him, teras in her eyes. "Papa, please! Look at me! Really look at me!"

The two of them soon arrived to the old building and Batman held up some holographic floor plans he had gotten from Lucius. "If they're holding Zoe and Bart, they'll be doing it in sublevel 1. Its the closest to the surface where they could make a break in case of a failsafe," he explained to Nightwing. "I'll come from above. You go in through the back," he intructed.

Mary and Rudy were at home, as they had not done much since their son's passing. They were coping and getting used to it all, but things just seemed bleak without their son. Mary was currently doing dishes while Rudy was watching some old TV show when the doorbell rang. "I got it," Rudy called, getting up. He went to the door and was a bit surprised to see Analeigh standing there. "Analeigh. W-Welcome," he greeted, smiling.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 101 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 65 ... 101  Next