Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 16 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Zoe was going to get up to try and stop him, but when she tried to raise herself up, she ended up falling back against the brick wall. "Agh... Fuck!" she growled, now feeling some blood coming down her cheek.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:12 pm

"Stay down. We'll figure this out later," Bart said, before hearing sirens arrive. Cops. And ambulance most likley. He looked over his shoulder again, seeing the bad guys get away. Could he stop have stopped them? yes. But right now he wanted to stay with Zoe or she would try something stupid, and she needed a caretaker. When the ambulance got there, he called one over for her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:22 pm

Casey looked at him for a moment, staying quiet.
Then, she took a step closer and put her hand on his shoulder.
"Give it time" she said, smiling a bit. She was still angry, but she was glad he had finally done it. Couldn't have been easy.
"You'll see it was the best thing in the end. Better late than never, right?" she added, trying to keep him from worrying. Now that it was done, there wasn't much else he could do.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:07 pm

The paramedics took Zoe to the nearest hospital where she received a couple of stitches in her head. Naturally, John and Lyla were notified and Lyla arrived there with little JJ. "Zoe, are you okay?" she asked, immediately checking her head.

"Lyla, I'm fine," Zoe said, making her put her hand down. "Its just a little cut."

"What happened?" Lyla asked, looking to Bart who looked okay.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:05 am

"Yeah," Dick said before he let out a deep breath. "I honestly don't know why I did this. I should have told her right away." he knew that, still he didn't do it.

"Explosion. Call it fast healing. I'm fine," Bart said, seeing Lyla looking at him like he wasn't hurt. He sighed. "Just a couple of of rouges, wanting money." He explained. He didn't say anything about Zoe's father, cause he wasn't sure she wanted Lyla to know. Damn, he wasn't even convinced he'd seen right. Dead people usually stayed dead.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:52 pm

"I'm glad that you two weren't hurt any more than this. I'm going to go speak with the doctor about your head and see if we can get you home," Lyla told Zoe, rubbing her cheek. She kissed her forehead before going out of the room with JJ.

Zoe wanted to tell her about seeing her dad, but like Bart, she wasn't sure. A lot had happened in less than three minutes and she apparently suffered a mild concussion. It could've all just been her mind playing tricks on her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:01 pm

"True, you should have" Casey said. She wasn't going to argue with that.
"But hey, what's done is done" she added with a warm smile. "Now you'll just have to wait and, well.. be supportive" she added. That's just what she often did at the hospital. There wasn't much else one could do.

She looked down at the sand, making sure she didn't forget anything, before looking back at him.
"Come on, the brownies are waiting for us" she added.
She wanted to keep talking about this, but it would be better for both of them to do so inside the Cave, eating something nice and sweet.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:49 pm

Bart turned back to Zoe. "You sure you're okay?" He asked 

Dick sighed and only nodded before following her inside.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:50 pm

"Honestly, Bart, I have no idea," Zoe answered. "That looked...so much like my dad. I mean, he looked different but that was him. It had to be him, but how? He's dead, we all saw him..." Her voice trailed off as she recalled the explosion in her mind.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:08 am

Casey walked inside the Cave, and the smell of the just baked brownies filled her lungs. She smiled a little before glancing at Dick.
His gloomy face made her feel slightly guilty about her getting mad at him, but she also knew that he had it coming.
However, now that he had done the right thing, she didn't want him to keep feeling bad.

She left her things on the couch and walked up to him, holding his hand for a moment.
"The brownies are for you, too. No need to look so sad" she teased him slightly. She just wanted him to smile a bit.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next