Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by NiaHearts on Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Zoe was going to get up to try and stop him, but when she tried to raise herself up, she ended up falling back against the brick wall. "Agh... Fuck!" she growled, now feeling some blood coming down her cheek.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

View user profile http://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:12 pm

"Stay down. We'll figure this out later," Bart said, before hearing sirens arrive. Cops. And ambulance most likley. He looked over his shoulder again, seeing the bad guys get away. Could he stop have stopped them? yes. But right now he wanted to stay with Zoe or she would try something stupid, and she needed a caretaker. When the ambulance got there, he called one over for her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:22 pm

Casey looked at him for a moment, staying quiet.
Then, she took a step closer and put her hand on his shoulder.
"Give it time" she said, smiling a bit. She was still angry, but she was glad he had finally done it. Couldn't have been easy.
"You'll see it was the best thing in the end. Better late than never, right?" she added, trying to keep him from worrying. Now that it was done, there wasn't much else he could do.
Lily07
Lily07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:07 pm

The paramedics took Zoe to the nearest hospital where she received a couple of stitches in her head. Naturally, John and Lyla were notified and Lyla arrived there with little JJ. "Zoe, are you okay?" she asked, immediately checking her head.

"Lyla, I'm fine," Zoe said, making her put her hand down. "Its just a little cut."

"What happened?" Lyla asked, looking to Bart who looked okay.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:05 am

"Yeah," Dick said before he let out a deep breath. "I honestly don't know why I did this. I should have told her right away." he knew that, still he didn't do it.

"Explosion. Call it fast healing. I'm fine," Bart said, seeing Lyla looking at him like he wasn't hurt. He sighed. "Just a couple of of rouges, wanting money." He explained. He didn't say anything about Zoe's father, cause he wasn't sure she wanted Lyla to know. Damn, he wasn't even convinced he'd seen right. Dead people usually stayed dead.
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:52 pm

"I'm glad that you two weren't hurt any more than this. I'm going to go speak with the doctor about your head and see if we can get you home," Lyla told Zoe, rubbing her cheek. She kissed her forehead before going out of the room with JJ.

Zoe wanted to tell her about seeing her dad, but like Bart, she wasn't sure. A lot had happened in less than three minutes and she apparently suffered a mild concussion. It could've all just been her mind playing tricks on her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:01 pm

"True, you should have" Casey said. She wasn't going to argue with that.
"But hey, what's done is done" she added with a warm smile. "Now you'll just have to wait and, well.. be supportive" she added. That's just what she often did at the hospital. There wasn't much else one could do.

She looked down at the sand, making sure she didn't forget anything, before looking back at him.
"Come on, the brownies are waiting for us" she added.
She wanted to keep talking about this, but it would be better for both of them to do so inside the Cave, eating something nice and sweet.
Lily07
Lily07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:49 pm

Bart turned back to Zoe. "You sure you're okay?" He askedĀ 

Dick sighed and only nodded before following her inside.
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:50 pm

"Honestly, Bart, I have no idea," Zoe answered. "That looked...so much like my dad. I mean, he looked different but that was him. It had to be him, but how? He's dead, we all saw him..." Her voice trailed off as she recalled the explosion in her mind.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:08 am

Casey walked inside the Cave, and the smell of the just baked brownies filled her lungs. She smiled a little before glancing at Dick.
His gloomy face made her feel slightly guilty about her getting mad at him, but she also knew that he had it coming.
However, now that he had done the right thing, she didn't want him to keep feeling bad.

She left her things on the couch and walked up to him, holding his hand for a moment.
"The brownies are for you, too. No need to look so sad" she teased him slightly. She just wanted him to smile a bit.
Lily07
Lily07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:28 pm

Bart arched an eyebrow. "What, Zoe?"

Dick scoofed half hearted. "Sorry. Guess I'm just feeling like the worst brother in history," He admitted, sitting down. How could he be happy right now when his sister was hurting the most?
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:05 pm

"He's dead. He has to be. I can't go thinking it's him," Zoe said, since she would obsess and go through the pain of losing him again.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy on Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:27 pm

"Well if you are sure. But we will get to the bottom of this. I promise," Bart said, grabbing her hands.
shinefairy
shinefairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:51 pm

Casey sat next to him.
"Look... i know i can't cheer you up" she admitted. "But you can't really support your sister if you're only thinking about your mistake" she said, being honest. "It's time for her to start healing. Let her mourn, give her space. But once she needs you again, you can't keep thinking about what you did wrong. You'll both have to move on, one way or another" she added.
"We all do..." she sighed a moment later, looking at the brownies with a more serious look.
It wasn't easy, for anyone. Even with time, it still hurt. But they couldn't focus on that. It wouldn't do anyone good, specially Analeigh.
Lily07
Lily07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts on Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Zoe nodded. She was glad Bart was there for her. Then about half an hour later, they discharged her and prescribed her some medicine for the pain she was gonna feel. Also, she was to be watched for the next 24 hours. Concussions weren't something to play with, but she was a big girl. She didn't need a babysitter. However, when Lyla said it'd be okay to have Bart over for one night - in the living room with him on an air mattress and her on the couch -, she agreed.

"So, a slumber party huh?" Zoe teased Bart after they got his stuff and brought it to the Diggle residence.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next