Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 31 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:33 pm

(Ah Yes. You want to rp that or just that happens and then rp Floyd in the future when he is better?)

"Drowsy... Still. But it's wearing off."Bart wa sitting in his bed at the cave. He rubbed his eyes." Whatever strange had in that was enough to sedute a speedster." He muttered.

Analeigh frowned." I know. Because it's... It's dangerous." Analeigh knew that."I know he saved the world... But I still can't believe he's gone." She realized tears were brought to her eyes. "It's not fair."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:54 pm

((It just happens and we'll have Floyd be all better in the future ^^))

"That's kinda scary. I'm really sorry that you almost got turned into a lab rat," Zoe apologized, leaning back on some pillows in her room. She felt so guilty about everything. Maybe Bart's life would be better without her in it.

Mary had just put a lit on the pot roast when she saw Rudy wave her over. She took off her gloves and walked over, sitting on the other side of Analeigh and getting an arm around her back. "I know. But Wally...he did it for you. To save you, and everyone," she whispered, her own tears coming to her eyes.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:04 pm

"It wasn't your fault. I told you Strange can't be trusted. Besides. I can't imagine what he almost did to you," Bart said, leaning back and staring at the celing.

Analeigh sniffled and geivbed Mary's hand. "S-sometimes I feel like he's still here... You know? I-is that crazy?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:38 pm

"Strange did do something to me, though. He turned my dad into a monster and I... I thought I really lost my dad this time. The way he looked at me was like he didn't remember me. Didn't have any sense of love at all," Zoe whispered.

"No. Its not crazy at all. I can still sense him, especially in his old room," Mary said, glancing up at the stairs.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:46 pm

(I would be crying if this happened to be irl and I was Wally. Just having to watch all the crap. It's kinda like the movie ghost)

Bart frowned and sat up. "Batman said he'd track him down and help him. And I know Batman are a lot of things but he always tries to keep his promises" He said, trying to be supportive.

Analeigh smiled a little before she grabbed Rudy's hand as well. "I-I'm so sorry for your loss."She wispered." I loved him. I always will."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:09 pm

((Same Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I don't think I've seen that movie though XD))

"Yeah... Maybe," Zoe muttered. She rubbed her hair before asking, "Hey, can... I come over? I don't want to be alone tonight. Unless you just wanna go on to bed. I know you're still drowsy from earlier."

"He loved you. So much. Thank you for loving our boy," Rudy said, squeezing her hand a little.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:40 pm

"Eh, it's alright. I can use some company," Bart said smiling. He wasn't gonna say no to her when she asked. "But... Uh. I'm at the cave. I'll have to over ride you." He wasn't actually sure he was allowed to have Zoe over. But she knew about him anyway? Right?

(I can't remember if she was at th cave before)

Analeigh smiled and squeezed it back for she let their hands go to dry her cheeks." I... I went to see him before. I left some new flowers there." She smiled. "I should have done it earlier but..." She just smiled a little. She didn't have the energy after Alfred died. It was just too much.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:41 pm

"Don't worry. I'll get Diggle to do it. He has his ARGUS pass," Zoe said, knowing he would let her get into the Cave. "You just stay awake long enough for me to get there, okay?"

((You right, she home ^^))

"That was really sweet of you. He would appreciate it," Mary told her with a little smile and she dried her cheeks with some tissues she had nearby.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Bart smiled a kind of tired smile. "I think I can manage that." He said. That would be something to stay awake for. "I'll see you soon." He said before he hung up. He hopes she was doing okay after everything with her dad that went down.

Analeigh smiled before she collected herself. "I'm glad for you being here," She said. In a way Mary was one of the closer grown women and she kind of felt like a mother figure for her. Rusy was like a second father. She was glad she could be open with rhem and that they could find comfort in eachother.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Zoe then grabbed her things and asked Diggle to take her to the nearest Zeta Tube for his pass, too. Of course he wasn't going to rag her about going to the Cave this late, even though she was technically "grounded". He and Lyla didn't really like learning she was almost used as a lab experiment and didn't even let them know about what was really going on. So it was just "for tonight only".

Zoe thanked him before she was Zeta'd inside the Cave and made her way to Bart's room. She knocked and said, "Coming in."

"Of course, Analeigh. You're family and always will be. You can come to us for anything," Mary told Analeigh and she kissed her forehead. She brushed her hair behind her ear before standing. "How about we go and eat then, hm?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next