Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 17 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 17 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:28 pm

Bart arched an eyebrow. "What, Zoe?"

Dick scoofed half hearted. "Sorry. Guess I'm just feeling like the worst brother in history," He admitted, sitting down. How could he be happy right now when his sister was hurting the most?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:05 pm

"He's dead. He has to be. I can't go thinking it's him," Zoe said, since she would obsess and go through the pain of losing him again.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:27 pm

"Well if you are sure. But we will get to the bottom of this. I promise," Bart said, grabbing her hands.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:51 pm

Casey sat next to him.
"Look... i know i can't cheer you up" she admitted. "But you can't really support your sister if you're only thinking about your mistake" she said, being honest. "It's time for her to start healing. Let her mourn, give her space. But once she needs you again, you can't keep thinking about what you did wrong. You'll both have to move on, one way or another" she added.
"We all do..." she sighed a moment later, looking at the brownies with a more serious look.
It wasn't easy, for anyone. Even with time, it still hurt. But they couldn't focus on that. It wouldn't do anyone good, specially Analeigh.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Zoe nodded. She was glad Bart was there for her. Then about half an hour later, they discharged her and prescribed her some medicine for the pain she was gonna feel. Also, she was to be watched for the next 24 hours. Concussions weren't something to play with, but she was a big girl. She didn't need a babysitter. However, when Lyla said it'd be okay to have Bart over for one night - in the living room with him on an air mattress and her on the couch -, she agreed.

"So, a slumber party huh?" Zoe teased Bart after they got his stuff and brought it to the Diggle residence.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:36 pm

"Actually I've never been to a slumber party before. Kinda old fashion, ya know?" Bart admitted. "But it'll be fun! I always wanted to do one of those famous pillow fights?" He grinned.

Dick looked at her and then smiled. "Thank you," He said. "For making me do the right thing and for being my friend." He told her. He really appreciated that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:52 am

Casey was glad to see such expression in his lips, and so she smiled back at him.
"Anytime" she said with a sweet tone in her voice.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:54 am

"You've never done a pillow fight? Are they not popular in the future anymore?" Again, he mentions the future, and it doesn't seem right to her. Zoe knew Bart kept the aspects of the future secret to not mess with the timeline, but she still wanted to know. Maybe tonight was her chance to find out?

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:36 pm

"Eh, not so much. Or even if they were, I wouldn't know. Isn't that kind of a ... I don't know. Girl-thing?" Bart asked her with a shrug, kinda trying to avoid her asking questions.

Dick smiled and he didn't know why, but he grabbed her hand. Realizing he did that he let got, blushing a little. "Ah,.. sorry. I don't know. This is probably the worst time to ask, but... would you like to go out sometime?" He asked a bit nonchalant.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:36 pm

"Well, it could be either." Zoe walked into the apartment with his bag that she insisted on carrying and to the living room where Diggle was making the air mattress and trying to keep JJ off of it.

"JJ, you can bounce on it once I get it blown up," Diggle told his hyperactive son.

JJ was cute, really, but Zoe was still hung up on baby Sara. She missed the little girl a lot, but never brought her up to Diggle and Lyla. If they knew they had a daughter rather than a son, how would they react? "JJ started the party without us," Zoe teased, setting Bart's bag down and scooped the little boy up.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 100  Next