Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 64 of 101 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 82 ... 101  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 64 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:36 pm

Analeigh nodded. "Well, okay." She still felt nervous about this. She found and grabbed his hands. "I'm still anxious about this. About you. I'm worried." She said.

(That makes sense I guess? I have no idea xD but sometimes something irl can remind you of a dream. Maybe she like will remember it was something about Wally but not what it was.)

Bart held his hands up and gave a small smile and nervous chuckle. "Yeah, Okay." He agreed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:52 pm

Wally took her hands and kissed them. "Don't worry about me.  I'm not in pain. And I'm not going anywhere for a while."

(Yeah! Exactly ☺)

Zoe smiled before pecking his lips.  "Now, c'mon," she said as she picked her plate up and going inside.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:04 pm

Analeigh smiled. "I wish we could stay like this forever" she said.

Bart smiled and followed her inside. He was glad Zoe just joked about those stuff. Or... He hoped she did anyway.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:26 pm

"Yeah. Me, too." Wally kissed her forehead before a rose appeared in his hand. " For you. "

By the time Zoe went inside, John was cleaning the kitchen up while Lila had I went to clean their daughter up in the tub.

"Need any help, Dig?" Zoe asked as she raked off the remains of her plate into the trash can.

"No, I'm going. But thanks," he said.

"Ok," Zoe shrugged before putting her plate in the sink.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:44 pm

Analeigh smiled. "Aw, thank you." She said, accepting the rose before curtising playfully. She smelled it and smiled. "You know you don't have to bring me flowers." She said.

"Thanks for dinner. Well, thanks to Lyla, but I'm guessing she is dealing with Sarah?" Bart said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:24 pm

"Of course I did. What kind of man doesn't bring his girl flowers? " Wally said with a smile.

"Yeah, well you two are outside, Sara decided she wanted to cover herself with some mashed potatoes and so Lyla is cleaning her up," Diggle chuckled. "Speaking of which, zoe, you need to wash out too before bed. It's almost your bedtime as well. "

"Come on, Dig! I'm almost 16! Can't my curfew be up a little bit? " Zoe asked after rolling her eyes.

"Only when you're 18 and no longer live under this roof, " Diggle said after putting the last of the dishes into the dishwasher.

Zoe muttered something in spanish under her breath before she turned to Bart. " I guess I'll see you later," she said as she hugged him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:48 pm

"Well should I bring you some as well that case?" Analeigh asked. She laughed a little before grabbing his hand and running outside to the garden where the flowers were blooming. As they were running Analeigh playfully pushed him and the two ended up tumbling on the grass. She giggled and grabbed some of the daisies that grew in the garden before gently putting them in his hair.

Bart smiled and hugged her back. "Yeah. How about we do something fun tomorrow? If you're free?" He suggested as he pulled back.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:57 pm

Wally had been surprised but he just laughed. Hey! You did that on purpose!""

"Well, I need to look at my schedule...." Zoe giggled at his look. "Of course I'm not busy. I'll see you tomorrow." She pecked his lips before going upstairs.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:57 pm

Analeigh giggled and places a small daisy onto his nose in a playful way. "Mhm, maybe."

Bart smiled after her. "Night Zoe! And thanks for letting me stay for dinner, Mr and Mrs Diggle," He thanked Lyla and John before he left the house to go back home to Barry's.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:16 pm

(AGH! I freaking LOVE Ana and Wally! When is Wally coming back?!

And for my people's,hmm... Next phase of my plan is I guess Bart's twin could kidnap Zoe and Bart has to go save her? Maybe?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 101 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 82 ... 101  Next