Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 63 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:40 pm

Analeigh giggled. "You're such a dork," she said, since he was always being playful with her. However that was something she loved about him. How he joked around, was able to make her laugh and always had a smile on his face. She missed that. She missed him. But why did she miss him if he was right here?

(Haha. Love this xD I feel Zoe haha)

"Yeah, um. I'm gonna check on her," Bart said, since he was also red as a tomato in his face and it felt awkward to sit there with Lyla and John. Besides. He had already finished his food anyway.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:25 pm

Wally chuckled out, " but I'm your dork. Wherever we go. " He then looked at her and ask after seeing her face, "Ana, don't you think it's strange? Can't you feel that something is off?[/" He was slightly praying to an unknown God that that she would reialize that all of this wasn't real.

Zoe was muttering some things in Spanish under her breath as she nibbled on the garlic bread. God, maybe having a mom again was torture in itself. Things like " the talk " were bound to happen. She only prayed that Sarah didn't have to suffer the same fate she did when she got to age.

She noticed someone coming and she tossed her fork at them. But then she realized it was Bart and she rolled her eyes, blushing and said " did you have to mention kids?"

(Me too LOL XD)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:37 pm

Analeigh frowned when be said that. "I-I don't know." She found herself saying. "I miss you and I feel like we don't see eachother a lot?" What was that thing he had said before? That this wasn't real? What did he mean by that?

Bart caught the fork with his hand due to his reflexes. "Did you have to try and poke my eye out?" He teased, since she had tossed the fork. He walked over and gave it back to her. "Besides, you need this for eating."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:16 pm

"No, we haven't seen each other in a long time. I'm in your head, Ana. I'm not really here. " He didn't want to dress up and say that he was dead because that might be too much for her.

Zoe took the fork back before she sat back down and sighed out. "Having parents again is exhausting.... But it has a squirts too. " Her mother died of an overdose when she was about eight or nine. So she barely remembered her mom, but her dad... Let's just say that he and diggle were so much alike that if her dad wasn't a mercenary, they might have been friends. Well, real friends that got together for barbecues and stuff like that.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:14 pm

Analeigh frowned. "I don't understand." She said. "You're right here with me," she stroked his cheek. She could feel him, talk to him. She wasn't imaging things.

"What are you thinking about?" Bart asked, seeing her go quiet and looking like she had something going through her head. He sat down next to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:28 pm

Wally shook his head again, grabbing her hand. " No, Analeigh... I'm not really here. I died, remember? "

He hated saying it out loud, especially to her but maybe this would snapper out of it and make her realize that he was dead but he needed her help so he could become..... Undead dead I guess?

"Do you remember when we went to Earth two where my dad was a cop? I was just thinking that, if my dad hadn't of been a mercenary, he and John might get along. They are just alike, give or take some differences. I knew they knew each other, and had a mutual respect, but still... I just can't help but to wonder, you know? " Zoe had been replaying a lot of things in her mind. Instances where her dad wasn't a killer, but he was a normal dad. She wouldn't take him any other way though. She just missed him so much.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:03 pm

Analeigh frowned and shook her head. "No. Don't say that." Why did it hurt so much that he said that? Was her subconscious telling her that it was true? If he was dead. Then he wouldn't be here? He couldn't be dead. She was in denial.

Bart smiled. It was clear how much Zoe loved her dad every time she walked about him. "I'm sure they would have been like brothers. Picking on eachother and teasing one another about who could blast the most rounds of bullets," he joked, trying to get her to laugh. It made sense though. They probably would have been very good friends.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:00 pm

"Ana, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I am dead. All of this is a dream it's inside your head. And when you wake up, I won't be right next to you. God, I want to be more than anything in this world, but it can't happen unless you tell people about this. Tell your dad, tell Dick. Tell them that I'm not gone gonie just yet. But I will be soon I can feel myself slipping everyday".

Zoe indeed giggled at that. " Not to down Diggle or anything, but my dad would win hands down, " she giggled. She looked at him before she kissed his cheek. " Thank you, Bart. You always know how to cheer me up. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:16 pm

Analeigh shook her head and she hugged him. "I won't lose you. I can't." She frowned. She couldn't lose him. Not again. But he was dead. How could she help him? How would she know what to do. How would she remember? "How do I know I won't forget? When I wake up? I don't want to forget." She whispered, pulling back to look up at him.

Bart chuckled, she was right. Her dad would win. He returned a smile after she kissed his cheek. "Of course. I do my best anyway." He shrugged innocently.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:31 pm

Wally had to think about it. How would she remember? I'll give you signs, " he told her, reminders of tonight. That way, the brain will send signals indicating that this has happened before. It's kind of like deja vu."

(I guess? LOL I have no idea how she she'll remember XD 🤣)

"Well, we should get inside. But Bart-" Zoe held a knife up to him. "No more kids discussion or anything like that. I really don't want to have to go through another awkward conversation of " the birds and the bees". "

She had gone through that conversation already with her dad when she started her period.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next