Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 17 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 17 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:04 pm

What Carter had been doing wasn't exactly healthy. No, it wasn't drugs and it wasn't heavy drinking. It was avenging Barry Allen for Wally and everyone who ever loved the Flash. She wanted to make things right with Wally and by everyone, especially because Wally didn't tell the League or any proper authorities how she had helped get the gun that lead to the Flash's demise. Only a few people knew and one of them was - of course - Batman, but he wasn't going to turn her in for something like that. She was his son's girlfriend after all and knew she knew better.

So now she was trying to prove herself. First, it was to break into the secure facility where Thawne was being held in to kill him, but then he somehow got out. Fucking shocker, right? Well now she had to find the bastard and put him down and she was more than happy to do it. She had been calling in what resources she knew from her father's contacts and maybe slipping into the darkness here and again, without Dick knowing of course. If he ever found out that she was letting the darkness back into her life, then he'd probably see her as the monster that Wally did.

However, right now, she was stumped and wanted to see how Dick was doing. The poor man was caught in between making sure his best friend was okay and grieving fine and comforting his girlfriend who felt responsible for the whole thing. She knew he wasn't sleeping right; neither was she, for the record, but he was innocent in all of this. That is why she entered the Cave where he was with some of his favorite doughnuts and a fancy iced mocha. "Delivery for Nightwing?" she teased after being Zeta'd in and walked to where his post was.

"There you go." Flash sat down a little kitty that had gotten stuck in a tree for a worried little girl.

"Thank you, new Flash!" the little girl smiled as she held her kitty who meowed a kind of thanks. She then ran off to her mother who gave a nod to him before they left.

Flash, or Wally under the mask, had a small, sad smile. Yeah. 'New Flash' to the rescue. It was so weird to hear people call him Flash or ask him questions or even give their condolences about it. It was weird to see the Flash statue in the middle of the park with teddy bears, signs, pictures, posters, etc. around the base of it. Everything had been so weird, but it was so right. It was right that he took the cowl, especially after Iris practically begged him to. They all knew the city needed a hero, a beacon of hope because theirs was snatched from them in front of the whole world to see. Someone needed to step up and Wally was more than happy to do it.

It was just...weird.

"Mei should be home by now," Flash muttered after checking his watch. "Should see if she wants to do anything tonight." He hadn't really been spending tons of time with his girlfriend, even though they lived together. They only saw each other now maybe in the mornings and nights, whenever she wasn't at school, work or when he wasn't doing school, hero work, or even helping at STAR Labs. It was all so much and he knew they needed to try and spend time together.

So with that, he left back to home.

((Aww dude... All I can think about is the League Induction ceremony. Letting Wally be officially apart of the Justice League before Dick, before Kaldur, before any of their friends. Well, not Zatanna and Raquel, but still. It must've been so sad))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Nightwing chuckled. "I'm pretty sure I didn't give my name out," He teased her, but it was nice and refreshing to see a smile on her face.

(Oh yeah, me too. Sad but I like it thought xD)

Mei sighed and put everything together in the basket where she kept the newspaper and stuff. She needed more than just an andress. She needed curage to actually go there and do something about it. Should she tell Wally? No... he was too busy, with beeing the Flash and everything. No, she was on her own.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:17 pm

"Well, I can just take all of these glazed and chocolate doughnuts home with me, sir," Carter giggled and she kissed his cheek. "And for you. Basic white boy mocha," she said as she handed it to him.

((Me too xD))

Wally had changed out of his suit and he stared down at the ring where his suit was stored. His uncle's ring. He gripped his fists before he walked across the street and to their apartment. "Mei?" he called after walking in and looked around. "Hey, babe, I'm home."

Last edited by NiaHearts on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:22 pm

Dick smiled and looked at her. "Well, thanks." He said, appreciating it and he gave her a hug. "How's your say been?"

"Livingroom!" Mei called, sitting in the couch with a cup of tea, looking like she was just watching the news, well witch was what she did. She turned the TV off and put her cup on the table tp go greet him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:25 pm

"Um...boring," Carter told him, when in reality she had been hitting on some thugs who worked for a guy who had affiliated himself with Thawne in the past. "What about you? Team going well?"

Wally met her halfway and smiled when he saw her. "Hey, beautiful. I've missed you," he said and kissed her lips.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:38 pm

"Yeah yeah, team is good," Nightwing nodded. "Some still need some more practise, but we all do in the beginning so." He smiled, not really thinking twice about asking about her boring day.

Mei closed her eyes and kissed him back. "I've missed you too," She said. "How are you?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:14 am

"Well, yeah. They're all learning still," Carter shrugged. "Maybe they'll like a doughnut break?"

"I am alright. I helped a little girl with her kitty that was stuck in a tree," Wally chuckled when he thought about it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:59 am

"I thought the donuts were for me?" Nightwing teased with a smile, putting his hands on his hips.

Mei smiled. He seemed happier about helping people. "That's great. She must have been thankful." She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:28 pm

"They could be, if you want to get a gut like Mr. Ozzy," Carter teased, talking about their neighbor who lived two doors down from them. He had a big gut and always wore too tight clothing that showed it off.

"She was. Though, she called me 'New Flash' and not just 'Flash'. Gotta work on that," Wally said, leaning back onto the couch.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:34 pm

"Hey, what's that supose to mean?" Nightwing chuckled, knowing she was teasing though, but she probably had a point.

"Hey," Mei sat next to him. "People embrace you taking up the cowl. No one's comparing you to your uncle," She said, thinking that was what he might be afraid of.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 100  Next