Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 18 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:43 pm

"You know what it means," Carter laughed and headed to the kitchen. "I'm gonna go put these in the kitchen for everyone to share, okay?"

"Yeah, I know, but its...a lot to take up for. Barry was awesome and yeah, when I was starting out, I fantasized about being the Flash one day," Wally said, thinking back then.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:53 pm

"Okay..." Nighwting agreed. "I'll be there in a minute. Just let me close this down," he said since he had the holoscreen up.

"And you're going to be awesome too," Mei said, giving him a smile as she grabbed his hand. She gave it a small squeeze. "Why are you doubting yourself?" She asked with a frown.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:59 pm

"Alright!" Carter indeed did stop by the kitchen and placed the doughnuts down, but she also snuck around to go to the main server room. She needed to get access into the Cave's database to see what she could find on Thawne. Of course she could just use the holoscreen, but she didn't want Dick finding out what she was up to. He was way too smart for that.

"Honestly, Mei, I don't know. Its just kinda scary," Wally admitted as he gripped her hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:11 pm

So while she did that Nightwing finnished his work and actually went to chnage as well before going to the kitchen. Donut time he had to admitt was a good time. Hoever, he was the first one there. "Odd." But he grinned at the donuts.

Mei forwned and held his hand. "It's okay to be afraid. Things are changing. It takes some time getting used to," She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Carter had gotten into the server room with ease. Kinda shocking, really. This place really did need better security. It was good for her, though, so she plugged up her USB and began to download everything she could that was related to Zoom. "Come on, come on," she muttered, checking the time on her phone. She couldn't be gone too long or else Nightwing might become suspicious.

"You're telling me," Wally sighed. He gave her a little smile and he kissed her cheek. "Enough about me. How has everything been?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:49 pm

As much as Dick wanted to eat that donut there and now it was kind of oss it was just him. Was he the only one who liked donuts? And where was Carter?

"It's been good. It's been okay," Mei admitted with a smile, she didn't want to tell him, but didn't want to worry him either.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:20 pm

"Finally!" The download was complete and Carter took the USB out before stuffing it inside her bra for safe keeping. She then snuck out of the server room and towards the kitchen where she saw her boyfriend waiting. "Hey, sorry. Had to use the ladies room. Did you eat them all?" she teased.

"That's it? Nothing exciting about college or the zoo?" Wally chuckled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Dick looked up and gave her a look. "Of course not. You're not looking at Wally here." He teased.

"Well, there's a musical group at collage and they want me to join for this terms musical," Mei said, but she wasn't sure if she should do it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:42 pm

"Ha, right," Carter muttered a little and rolled her eyes. Hopefully what she was doing would help Wally a little.

"What? Babe, that's awesome! You should totally do it," Wally said, since she had an amazing singing voice.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:58 pm

"Sorry, but. I thought you were inviting the rest of the team?" Dick asked before he sneaked his arms around her and brought her close. "Did you chnage your mind?" He asked with a flirty grin.

"I-I don't know," Mei rubbed her arm. There was a lot more than just singing to it. "I can't act."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next