Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 23 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 61 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 23 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:39 pm

"Mei, I understand that, but you can't just go in alone like this. You were almost killed! If you wanted to make a difference, you should have talked with some environmental groups who are all over this kind of stuff," Flash said. "And Lex Luthor is different. Way different. He's been close to killing Superman and other Leaguers, and getting away with it with money, fame, and a hell of a good attorney."

"I was thinking of avenging Barry, Nightwing. Getting rid of this scum once and for all! He has died and come back way too many damn times!" Prowler said, looking over at Thawne.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:39 pm

"But no one is really doing anything, are they?" Mei crossed her arms. Sure, there were environmental groups, but they didn't make a difference. People like Lex didn't exactly listen to them.

"Killing is never the solution. You know it won't bring Barry back." Nightwing stated.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:40 pm

"I-I know it seems pointless, and I used to think the same, but you can't go against Lex Luthor alone. You know what could've happened if I didn't show up? Luthor has gone against Superman and he's not very pro-alien and mermaid alike," Flash told her.

"I wasn't trying to bring him back, Nightwing. I wanted to make sure that this bastard was dead for good. He's already done enough damage," Prowler growled, pointing at Reverse Flash.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:51 pm

"I understand he is a dangerous man. But I can't just do nothing!" Mei said. 

"Killing him isn't the answer, " Nightwing insisted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:38 pm

Flash sighed and he rubbed his neck. God, she was stubborn. Just like Sky. "Okay, okay. I'll ask some connections to dig up dirt on Lex, but only if you promise not to go around him alone. I will not have you putting yourself in danger again."

"Then what are we supposed to do to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else? He's gotten out of prison multiple times and even the damn timeline couldn't stop him!! Eddie Thawne died in vain, remember? He still came back!" Prowler reminded him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:52 pm

"Fine," Mei said. She might not listen. But she would give him a chance.

"We'll just have to do better!" Nightwing said. He sighed. "Listen. I think it's better if I take it from here. I already called the cops."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:58 pm

"Thank you. Now, come on. Lets get you home before they come back," Flash said, holding his hand out to her.

Prowler scoffed. "Yeah, sure. The no good cops," she muttered. She brushed his shoulder as she passed before heading onto their apartment.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:31 pm

Mei let out a sigh and grabbed his hand. She was still thankful he showed up, even though she would have been okay in the water.

Nightwing sighed before he heard sirens. Then he did the explaining of the situation, making up a story when they arrived. He also needed to call Wally.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Flash then got her into his arms before flashing them home. He sat her down on the porch before flashing around the house and then back because he had to be out of his civvies. It wouldn't look good if the Flash was on her porch step. Unlocking the door and opening it, he said, "After you."

Prowler arrived to their apartment and came in through the window, naturally. She took off her mask before angrily throwing it into the wall where it fell to the floor. She sighed and went to take a shower.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:31 am

"Thank you," Mei said, walking inside. She knew he was still angry at her. She felt a little bad about going behind his back but she really hoped they could do something about Lex Luthors plans.

After Nightwing cleaned up the mess and the cops took Thawne away to take him to Arkham he bought his phone up. He hesitated before he called Wally. There was a chance he Wouldn't pick up. He hadn't spoken to them much at all since Barry died and he found out about Carter. Anyhow, he just wanted to let him know Thawne was behind bars again. Maybe that would be good for him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 61 ... 100  Next