Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 61 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:32 pm

"Hey, rude," Wally teased. Actually, ever since he gave up his powers, he wasn't as hungry as much. What also kinda helped is that if he ate as much as he did as a speedster, he definitely would have a gut by now. He needed to watch what he ate because he did not want to lose his excellent body figure.

"Yeah, I need to get a fresh bottle ready for Sammy. Want a bottle, baby?" Carter asked her baby girl who was chewing on her hand. That meant she was hungry.

"I think they have some seafood over... ooh, sorry, Mei," Barbara apologized. "Ah, how about some french fries and corn dogs?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:50 pm

"It's okay." Mei smiled, knowing she didn't mean anything bad. "Some french fries sounds nice," She said, since she didn't eat meat.

"Alright, well. Stand is over there. How about we get in line and you guys go do... baby stuff?" Dick suggested, meaning himself, Barb and Wally and Mei could get in line and wait while Carter fixed her bootle.

"Sounds good. We'll meet you there." Will nodded, taking the squid back from Lian since he saw she was having trouble carrying it and he stuffed it underneath the stroller they had with them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:17 pm

"There's an empty table here!" Carter called to her friends as she walked over. She sat Sammy down in her stroller before she got the baby bag on the table with everything she used to make her a bottle. Sammy was on normal formula now, had been for a while. Of course she breastfed her, but not very often. It was really, really frowned upon in Vietnam.

"Man. To think they're both parents," Wally teased as he got his arm around Mei to look at the menu choices. There weren't many vegan choices unfortunately. Well, there was nachos. She could have that.

"Its a good look on them both," Barbara said, smiling at seeing Lian get on the table to dance before being scolded by Will.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:23 pm

However, Mei wasn't very picky with food. So she easilty decided for some frensh fries and some sort of Pizza thing they had with no meat on it.

"Yeah. At least they have eachother to keep company," Dick said. Honestly he still hadn't gripped the fact that Carter had a baby in the time she were gone. But to be honest? Right now he was just glad she was happy. She deserved happiness and they all had been through so much these last, well over a year. He playfully scoofed Wally. "So, what ya gonna have now that you can't eat everything?" Dick teased.

"What do you want, Lian?" Will ask as he finally got her to sit still by the bench.

"Um,.... Corn dog!" Lian decided.

"You go it. Carter?" Will looked at her, since Sam couldn't eat any of that stuff yet.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:59 pm

Wally chuckled and rubbed his arm. "Hey, man, I can still eat but I just gotta work it off more afterwards. Its still sucks, but what can ya do?" he teased. He sat his hands on his hips. "Maybe a burger and some fries with a water. That should hold me over."

"Can you get me a hot dog and some fries with a coke?" Carter asked as she shook the bottle up for her baby.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:11 pm

"On it!" Will said, smiling before he left Lian with Varter since he was in good hands and he went to join the other s to make their order. "Find anything tasty?"

"Yeah, I think we're all ready to order." Dick nodded with a smile, seeing as Wally walked over with Mei to make their orders first when it was their turn.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:31 pm

"Alright, I'll order for us first." Wally walked up with Mei before ordering and paying for them both. They moved down the line to wait for their food and so Dick and Barbara could order next.

"I'm not feeling too hungry, so lets just split something," Barbara told her boyfriend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:40 pm

"Sure," Dick nodded before he ordered a hamburger for them and something to drink and fries. When it was Will's turn he made the orders for himself, Lian and for Carter before he joined the others to wait for their food.

Once they all got their orders they made it back over to the table they picked out so they could eat and just small talk.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:31 pm

"So, I heard you're gonna be working for Bowhunter Security with Will. Little boss and employee action," Wally teased Carter and Will. That earned him a kick under the table, making him yell and hold his leg. "Ow! Good to see you haven't changed, Carter."

"I'm sorry you haven't either, Wally," Carter retorted. She held up half a french fry and gave it to Sammy who just licked the ketchup off and gave it back. "Baby, eat the whole fry, not the ketchup."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:46 pm

Mei giggled at this. She had never understood small humans. Or kids. It was, different.

"So, how's it going for you. Managing to get a foot back in at Star Labs?" Will asked Wally, kinda ignoring his comment since that was just Wally.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next