Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 31 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:11 pm

((Yep! Perfect ^^))

"It's already at it's critical point. We can't wait for you guys. Once Flash and Impulse get here, we'll have to stop it ourselves," Carter told him. Then as if on cue, the two speedsters arrived.

"That is one big tornado," Flash muttered, staring up at the huge wind tunnel.

((Dammit it just occurred to me that the last tornado was in Arctica or something and not Paris. Whoops xD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:16 pm

(That's what I reached on but it's fine.)

"W-what do we do? How do we shut it down?" Impulse looked at the two adults, being him anyway. It couldn't be too late to stop it, right?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:30 pm

"Can you two, like...unwind it or something?! Can't you do that to a regular tornado?" Carter looked at the speedsters.

"Actually, yeah, but his is an alien generated tornado. We don't know if we'll have enough manpower," Flash said.

"Just have enough until I can take out the device in the middle," Carter suggested.

Flash looked at Impulse. "I don't have any other plans, surprisingly. You?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:36 pm

"Don't look at me. This was never in the futures history book." Impulse held his hands up. He then looked at his older cousin and they bith nodded. Then they took off running opposite direction around it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:51 pm

Carter got powerful gun made by the same Reach technology to shoot at the weather device once the speedsters slowed the tornado enough.

"When I tell you, give it all you got!" Flash told Impulsr as they ran.

((Oooh what if a prototype Beetle like the one strapped on Jaime's back attaches itself to Carter momentarily and makes her shoot Wally so that he slows down and then get affected by the tornado and disappears?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:55 pm

(Oh Yes. Do you just have great idea Day today!? And Bart might have seen this and then lashes out on Carter when everyone gets there and blanes her?)

"Is it working?" Impulse keept looking up to see if they actually were managing to slow down the tornado. They could really have used his grandfather. But he didn't even get sent back to the right time to save him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:09 pm

((Mmhm!! And yep, guess my mind is in overdrive Laughing Laughing ))

"I think so. Now, keep going and on my signal, put the pedal the metal!" Flash said, waiting for the right moment.

Carter saw they were getting ready for her opening so she changed the gun up and aimed it right the middle. However, she didn't feel something crawling up her suit until it attached itself to her back, making her let out slight yell. "A-Ahh! What the hell?! Get off me you Reach-". Hey nice cut off as her eyes became focused. It was like she lost control of her movements. Her arms then repositioned to the gun and aimed at the tornado

However, she shot at the wrong target just as he gave the signal to Impulse.

"Okay! Bart, now!" Flash was about to go all the way when he was hit by the ray gun and almost tumbled back if he hadn't caught himself and slowed his pace. He felt pain all over his body, his breathing became ragged, and it felt like someone hit him with a truck. What the hell just hit him?!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:13 pm

"Flash!" Impulse exclamied when he saw him stumble. He looked over and couldn't see clearly through the hard wind. But he knew where that came from. "Y-you okay?" He didn't seem okay.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:30 pm

"Yeah, yeah. We might have company. We need to finish things, keep going!" Flash didn't stop, but he was obviously shower, like, slow as when he first got his powers.

The Beetle Carter's back didn't stay attached long and it "died" before falling and crashing on the ground behind her. Carter fell to one knee and held her head. "What just..." She blanked out for a second. When she looked up, she saw the tornado still there but starting to disperse. Oh no. The gun!

She picked it up and saw the one shot she had had already been fired. What? Did she miss?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Impulse nodded and keept running, but he noticed Wally had slowed down. He also noticed that there were some energy from the tornado starting to attack Wally. He tried  to slow down more to go the same pace as he was.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next