Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 39 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 69 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 39 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:23 pm

((How are we bringing him back again? Just random breach? XD I tried to find it but I don't know if its on here or FB))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:32 am

(I think we were talking about Bart working on something with Cisco like in the Flash. But I don't mind if we just do a simple breach )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:41 pm

((Oh right! That idea I had xD but yeah, lets skip it and just do a simple breach so Wally could prove Carter's innocent. We good then?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:57 pm

(Yes. I am all good!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:45 pm

In the middle of that stormy night, something unexpected happened. Something bad. Carter was asleep on the couch with her daughter on her other side to make sure she wouldn't fall off. Everything was peaceful until a breach opened up in the middle of the living room. Then something sped right out of it and into the kitchen where it crashed into the table, breaking it into pieces.

Carter's first instinct was to grab the gun she had in her bag next to her while the other held a hand on her daughter's shoulder to make sure she was okay. Her tired eyes were focused in on the darkness before she saw the scorch marks on the ground, some of which was still lit with fire. "W-What the..." she breathed out, trying to steady her breathing because she was paranoid 24/7.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:54 pm

Dick woke up, naturally. Remembering Carter was in the house he emediatly got worried and got up. He checked Mei's room next to his and saw she was still asleep. He breathed out. Good. So she was safe. But he defiently heard something.

Quickly pulling a shirt over his head he grabbed his batons that were in his night stand drawer and walked down the stairs. He was almost convinced Carter was the one who brought them trouble. Man, he shouldn't have let her stayed. 

He grabbed t down the stairs and at first gaze he saw Carter wasn't sleeping on the couch. He gripped the batons, turning the electricity on as he walked over to get a closed look, defiently ready for a fight.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:22 pm

During the time he had walked downstairs, Carter had closed in on the being that came through the breach she saw right after she had snapped up with her gun. Walking closer, she noticed a human figure laying against the broken pieces of what was once the dining room table. Then when she flipped the light on...

"Oh my God... Wally?" Carter lowered her gun before seeing a shadow behind her and trained her gun on that next, only to see it was Dick. "Wait! Wait, hold your batons," she said, holding her hands up. "Dick, look."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:39 am

Dick stopped in his movement and slowly lowered his batons. He looked past Carter shoulder and his eyes were in shock at what he saw next. His next reaction was to drop his batons and run over the check on his supose to be dead best friend.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Wally was still coming to as he groaned and barely moved his head. He was still in his Kid Flash suit but his cowl was destroyed and had had grown a rather nice beard. The light that was on blinded him so he covered his eyes and muttered, "Five more minutes, Mei, and I'm up..."

"Wally?" Carter threw a quick glance in the living room to her daughter before going over to him, just still shocked.

Wally heard her voice and he opened his eyes. He saw two figures and when his vision cleared, he saw both Dick and Carter. "Dick? Carter?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:07 pm

(Aw! Now all I see is Will aka. Roy.... Aka. Wall xD also I almost forgott about Wally being the Flash in here. Poor Barry xD he the only one we're not bringing back xD)

Dick frowned. It seemed to really be Wally. If it wasn't he guessed it could be a clone. But he wouldn't jump. To conclusions. He helped him sit up. "Are you okay?" He asked. Where did he come from? And if it was their Wally, who knew what comming back from the dead could have done to him?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 69 ... 100  Next