Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 38 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:21 pm

"If you must know, it's from her father," Carter told him, gesturing to her daughter. "I'm not making her go through what I went through with Sportsmaster. So I'm here to start over, clean slate. I'm not going to cause you trouble and I wasn't followed."

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:39 pm

"Good. That's the last thing I need," Dick crossed his arms before giving her a look of skeptism. "So, you really put yourself in another Sportsmaster situation. Why? Since that's obviosly not what you're going for." He asked. Did she really hook up with a villain,... Well he wasn't that surprised considering. But now she claimed to leave that life behind? He wasn't sure he was buying that if it wasn't because she had a daughter now.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:33 pm

Carter hated the way he talked to her; as if she didn't have feelings. Like she was a monster like her father. "I never wanted that life and I am not a criminal, so stop treating me like one, god-dammit!" she snapped at him with cold eyes. Her screaming woke her daughter up and little Samantha began to whine. "Oh, Sammy, I'm sorry," she whispered, bending down and picked her up, trying to soothe her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:58 pm

Dick was Gonna make a remark at how she was the one who woke her with her yelling and not him when he turned and looked over his shoulder. 

Mei was standing in the doorway. She had heard the yelling and then... A Child crying. She saw past Dick's shoulder and saw Carter comforting a small girl. She held her arm while leaning onto the door with a frown. She didn't know what to say to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:57 pm

Carter managed to calm Samantha down before seeing Mei leaning on the doorway. Her eyes widened a little when she saw that Mei wasn't looking all that good. "Mei. Um... h-hey. How are you doing?" she asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:05 pm

Mei looked over at her, letting her eyes before she just looked away. She wasn't even going to answer her. 

Dick cleared his throat and walked over to check on her. "None of your concern," He told Carter. It was her fault this was happening to her. Dick frowned and stopped by Me's side. "You should get back. You need rest."

"I'm okay," Mei assured Dick. She knew she wasn't but she'd manage. She didn't feel like she could rest when Carter was in the houre.

Dick frowned before he turned back and narrowed his eyes at Carter. "How many days?" He asked  wanting to know how long specifically she was gonna stick around.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:37 pm

Carter wanted to say a week, but there was no way she could stay with him looking at her like she was a monster. "Three days. Five at most and I'll be out of your lives forever. Okay?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:48 pm

"Okay. Five days," Dick agreed before he went to go and help Mei lay down. He also needed to finnish their dinner he remembered.

(poor Carter)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:57 pm

Carter sat down with her daughter in her arms. She took a deep breath to steady herself and looked down at Samantha who was now sucking on her thumb. "Its going to be okay, right, Sammy?" she whispered. She kissed her forehead and lightly rocked her in her arms.

((I know Sad I hate this. Lets get Wally back! XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:11 pm

(Yes. I need my boy!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down