Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 48 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 74 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 48 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:46 pm

((Sounds good with Wally and Mei! And meh, I don't think they'd want to tell Dick just yet. Its just a date, not officially going out. That can wait until the actual episode XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:07 pm

(Alright! I am with you then! Did you still want to start? I hope I can play Will fair xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:33 pm

((I can start! And haha you'll be fiiiine XD Honestly, I never thought I'd any of my characters with Roy. Will. Whatever lmao XD))

That Friday night, Carter had somehow found herself on a date with Will Harper. How did this come to be, you ask? Well, the two were just talking as they made dinner for their daughters when he mentioned a place that served a killer lasagna. Carter said she loved Italian and then Will asked if she could go with him...on a date. Was Carter surprised he asked her out? Yes. Was she nervous? Yes. Did she ever think she would actually be interested in freaking Red Arrow? No. But yes, here she was getting out of his car with him after pulling up to the restaurant.

"Wow. This place looks really homey. In a good way, of course," Carter told Will after getting out with his help. She was wearing a red off the shoulder floral shirt with black jeans and red flats she always liked. Her short hair was curled and the makeup she wore was to a minimum. It had been a long time since she had been on a proper date. And the last guy she was with, well...he wasn't exactly a gentleman like Will.

"I got popcorn - extra buttery -, ice cream, hot fudge to use on the ice cream, and every adorable dog movie you like ready on demand," Wally told Mei as he walked over with his arms piled up with food. He sat them down on the table in front of them before giving Mei her bowl of ice cream. Ever since they talked to Caitlin and found out that Mei didn't have very long to live, Wally had been doing nothing but focusing on spending every single second with his girlfriend before time ran out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:42 pm

"Yeah, told you it was good. Not to brag but... You know," Will chuckled a bit nervously. Honestly he hadn't really done anything in a few years ever since Jade left him.. Well. He wasn't sure she left him, at least not permanently. But he hadn't heard from Jade in quite a while, so here he was. Trying to move on, with Carter to his surprise. But Dick had moved on. So no hard feelings. Well, he didn't exactly ask him anyway...

"After you," Will said, holding the door to the resturant open for her after they got out of the car and he walked her up to it.

Mei smiled weakly. "You didn't have to go through all that trouble," She said. She didn't want him to feel like he owned her anything or like this was his fault. There was nothing they could do. And Honestly, Mei didn't really care. She was just so glad and greatful for every moment she got to spend with Wally.

She never thought they would ger another moment. So moments like this was what keept her smiling.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:00 pm

"Thank you," Carter smiled and walked inside the family owned restaurant. Man, this would be something she'd have to get used to. Will was Jade's ex-husband. The father to her child. She had helped Carter back into the State's and given her Dick's location so she had somewhere safe to go with Samantha. That was what Carter feared the most- Jade finding out she was actually on a date with Will and kinda betraying her. She didn't have to worry about Dick, because Artemis had accidentally let it slip he had been with quite a few other girls before settling on Barbara Gordon. Yep. Carter wasn't surprised. Barbara always liked Dick and hated her just for that throughout their childhood years.

"So you say the owner is a client of yours?" Carter asked Will, trying to get all of these thoughts out of her head. Tonight was a night to have fun, toi actually be normal and eat good pasta and drink good wine.

"As I've told you before, its no trouble. Whats trouble is deciding to eat popcorn before the ice cream," Wally teased. He then grabbed the ice cream and opened the tub up. "Ice cream it is. Don't want it melting on me." He was trying to be positive, because Mei seemed to enjoy the things he had been doing for her. He hoped maybe keeping her happy would help her stay with him longer.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:15 pm

"Well. I guess you could say that," Will chuckled before they walked in. "Harper. Table for two," Will told the waitor so he could pull up their reservation.

A moment later the waitor found their name and he geastured them to one of the better tables by the windows at the resturant. After letting them sit he handled them their menus before walking off to let the couple decide on their dinner for the evening.

"So, what looks good to you?" Will asked, looking over at her.

Mei giggled a little before she closed her eyes for a moment, holding her hand on her chest, feeling the immerse pain.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm

"Oh, uh..." Carter tapped her fingers on the menu before she saw some four cheese ravioli thing. "Four cheese ravioli. Sounds pretty good, actually. What about you?" she asked, wondering if he knew the best meals.

"Mei?" Wally quickly sat the ice cream and spoon down, grabbing her other hand. "A-Are you okay? Want me to get you something?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:55 pm

"I thought that was obvios?" Will teased, setting the menu down. "Lasanga." He chuckled, kinda making a joke. Even though it wasn't very funny. His humor was very poor these days.

Mei gripped his hand tightly and shook her head. She couldn't breath. It was too soon. She didn't want to go, but she couldn't fight it this time. Before she knew it the pain stopped. And the mermaid could feel her heart shatter and as it did, she lost consiousness, becoming limb.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:26 pm

Carter snorted and she shook her head. "Geez. You even have dad jokes," she teased him. It was actually kinda cute. Being a parent, you learn a thing or two.

"M-Mei? Mei!?" Wally felt her pulse. It was fading. Fast. "No. No, no, Mei, stay with me! It can't be now!" he said, getting tears into his eyes. He wanted to grab her and take her to a hospital, but knew it was pointless. There was nothing he could do.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:35 pm

"Wait till you start with the" Mum Jokes"," Will teased her, closing his menu before the waitress there came and took their orders, also bringing them a glass of champagne each.

Will smiled when the waitress left and looked at Carter before grapping his glass." So, A toast for a first date?"He asked.

And like Wally anticipated, it was true. Mei couldn't hear him. One could imagine her hearing his voice from afar, but it was too late. She was gone.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 74 ... 100  Next