Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 74 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 74 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:26 pm

(Oh yeah! Sure! That could work! And things will be awkward and all cause they have other partners and that could be the start if them Having second thoughts.)

"Okay, well great. Talk to you later, bye!" Artemis smiled and hung up.

(Do you wanna skip till that mission?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:13 pm

(Sure! 🥰)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:39 pm

(Cool! Do you want me to start? And also I just remembered that we were gonna have Jade find out about Carter and Will as well and not be superhappy about that)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:20 pm

(Ooooo right 🤣 but yes please ^^)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:27 pm

(We can add that in later. Maybe she finds out after the mission? and yes!)

A couple of days later Dick found himself out doing an undercover mission. Usually when he were out on missions he were out as Nightwing. This time, however, he wasn't out as Nightwing. He was currenly Mitchel Stone, a newly found singer who were about to sign his first contract. There had been severalinccidents about metahuman trafficers targeting singers and bands. Since his new alias was a target for abduction the Team's hoped of discovering the location of these metahuman trafficers. Dick were the one selected for the mission because he was voted to have the most "boy-band-style" as Artemis had put it and he still wasn'tsure wether to be offended or not, and also because he happened to be able to sing. "I still can't believe you guys convinced me of this..." He stated. His hair was a bit more styled than usual and he was wearing, again, "boy-band clothing" He wasn't even in a band, so what was the deal with that?

(Should the entire team be on the mission or just a few of them.I'm guessing Mei isn't on the mission anyway, right? So I wasn't sure if Wally would be there or no?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:12 pm

(personally think that Wally would say no to her going on this mission. And after what happened to him and all, should he go as well? I know that I'm having Carter go but it's all up to you. Maybe just a select few since it's a covert mission. Although it's never a covert mission LOL 😆)

"Just shut up. It's only temporary until we can find out who is taking all these teens, " Carter, under the alias Betty Carlisle, told him using the comms until Miss Martian could link them all up using her telepathy. She was "Mr. Stone's" agent, since she knew a lot of the faces of human traffickers, and bad guys alike. You know, being the daughter of a criminal.

When the team came to her asking if she would be comfortable with doing this, she wanted to go off on them because crap like this is what got her sent off in the first place. Plus, she was away from her daughter who was being watched by Will. But doing this might get her in good graces with everyone. A lot of them had forgiven her and just put the water under the bridge but there was still some who suspected her. Not that she could blame them..
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:20 pm

(Haha. That is all true. XD haha. But si think jjust s few going is good. And yeah after the whole Mei/Luthor thing I don't think Wally would want her to come. And maybe Wally is helping Mei and that, since he kinda promised bhe would so he won't be there? Otherwise I think he would call Dick and Carter out haha xD and maybe Artemis is also helping watching the kids so it could be Miss M, Superboy and Aqualad maybe? Should Oracle be with them online or no? She might not notice if there is only stuff happening, like looks and stuff right?)

Miss Martian had shifted into a regular looking fan to blend in with the crowd. She then connected with the team. Okay. Link established. she thought.

Hope you're ready for a crowd. Superboy thought. Were there usually this many fans around new singers? He guessed so.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:25 pm

(yeah that's true. So what are you going to have them do while they're gone? And yeah LOL that's going to be funny XD I'm horrible aren't I?)

I s everyone briefed for the plan? Aqualad asked, posing as a security guard.

We go in, make su dore Dick is selected, we scout the area tonight, look for possible entrance and exits for the kidnappers, and wait till they come for Dick before we bust in and stop it before it happens, Carter thought, looking around, not seeing anyone she knew just yet.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:51 am

(Maybe Mei is asking for Wally's help regarding Luthor poisoning the oceans, like to see if he can do anything to stop those fabrics?)

Sounds easy enough when you put it like that... Superboy muttered. They all knew their covert missions didn't usually end up that way.

Alright, alright. Well, I hope you'll enjoy the show, Dick thought before walking out towards the stage. He wasn't a preformer, well sure... but not this kind of preformer, and it actually made him a bit nervous to be up on stage, singing infront of a bunch of strangers. He had never studdied these many lyrics before... he didn't know how Mei memorized all the words.

(Should Orcale only be on coms with Dick like in YJ, or the entire team?)

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:10 pm

(Yeah!! That works! And I think she should be only with Dick with the whole Oracle thing)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 100  Next