Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 79 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 89 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 79 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:18 pm

Dick arched an eyebrow before he walked away with Wally, waiting for his explanation.

"Perfect timing!" Will said, expressing a sigh of relief. He exited the kitchen and had goo all over him and he looked desperately at Carter. "Please tell me you'll feed her?" That way he could help Lian with whatever she had been yelling about.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:49 pm

Wally stopped in the kitchen and turned to Dick. "Sorry for inviting over company without permission, but Mei and I needed his help. She wants to stop Luthor from poisoning the oceans. So we got help from Cisco to hack into Luther Corp to get the data and stop him from doing anymore damage than he's already done."

"I'll think about it," Carter teased teased, already getting her daughter in her arms. "Hey, baby girl! Did you miss your mommy?" She looked at Will. "Go see what Lian wants."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:10 pm

"You don't have to apologise," Dick assured him, holding his hand up. "And really? You sure you can stop Luthor from that? I mean... If he doesn't get his way he'll just try again. It'll be an endless loop untill he gets his way." Dick said. Luthor really had a way to talk with that mouth of his, managing to stay out of trouble and get away with nasty shit.

"Right, right," Will nodded before Lian called again. "Coming Lian!" He called before walking to the living room to see her dolls all over the fall. One might think those should be Barbie dolls,but they were mostly ninja action figures. As if that wasn't concerning.

"Daddy, I can't find the ninja boss!" Lian said, looking upset.

"Uh, right... Is it this one?" Will crouched down and picked one of them up.

"No," Lian shook her head. "Well how about this one?" Will asked. "No." Will sighed. They all looked the same. Life was so great.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:04 pm

"Honestly?" Wally looked back where the living room was. "No," he answered, turning back to Dick. "But, Mei is really adamant about wanting to stop him from poisoning her home. The one she grew up in anyway."

"He's trying to hide from us. I'll help you, Lian," she said, setting it up to where Sam could feed herself.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:30 pm

"I get that," Dick said, nodding. He looked back towards the living room before looking at Wally. "She misses it." He said. She talked about it a lot when she was sick. How she feared she wouldn't be able to ever go back.

"Oh, we need to get him before he gets away!" Lian suddenly got in s good mood, playing along as she grabbed a ninja and started acting like they were in a mission to find it. "Here Daddy, you be this one!" Lian handed Will one if her ninja action figures.

"Okay," Will chuckled before mouthing 'thank you' to Carter. Honestly she was great with kids and he was so glad she well, he guessed, walked back into their lives. He hadn't really been close with Carter before the accusations of her killing Wally, but he was really glad he was now.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:32 pm

"Yeah, I can tell by the look in her eyes when she talks about it,' Wally nodded. "So, as an old buddy of mine once told me, I need to "keep an open mind" and "stay whelmed"." Of course he was quoting Dick back when he was Robin.

Carter shrugged with a little smile before she said,. "Perhaps he is hiding in the bathroom! Come on!" She grabbed her action figure before going upstairs to the bathroom.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:46 am

Dick smiled, remembering. "That seems ages ago," he said, thinking back to how young they were when he actually said that. "Smart kid." He teased, complimenting himself.

Lian laughed and ran after Carter upstairs with her action figure. "Don't let him get away!" She laughed.

Will smiled after them before he sighed a little getting up. Why did Carter have to make him run all the way upstairs though? "Hey, wait for me! I got some ninja net to capture him in!" He played along, following upstairs.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:46 pm

Wally scoffed playfully then grab a USB drive from the top drawer and then a joined Cisco and his girlfriend in the living room.

"Have a good pow wow?" Cisco autism. " Got to drive? "

"Here. " Wally tossed it to him.

Cisco plugged in to one of the USB ports then look back up at all of them. " Now, I have less than a minute to gather as much dirt on Luthor and his company before the firewall blocks me out again. You guys ready for it? "

Wally looked at Mei. "I am if she is," he answered

Carter laughs as she got to the top of the stairs then held a finger over her lips. " We better be quiet, we don't want him to slip away. " Then she slowly opened the bathroom door I didn't see anything so she made a hand motion for Lian to go ahead and follow her into the bathroom.

She loved her niece, and she really, really liked Will, but she always felt like something wasn't right...
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:40 am

"Um, yes, I believe?" Mei said. She actually wasn't sure who's this hacking computer stuff worked. But their goal was to stop Luthor. She'd be happy if they could save the oceans.

"No pressure," Dick teased Cisco as he crossed his arms to watch him. Cisco was a good hacker, he'd admitt, especially of he broke Luthor's fire walls. But was he as good as himself? Doubtfully so. However, Cisco knew a lot of other science things that he didn't.

Lian sneaked into the bathroom and let out a playful scream when Will yelled. "It's an ambush! Run!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:44 pm

Cisco just rolled his eyes before he slipped the USB into the USB port and started doing some serious hacking. The firewall that was on the screen went down and a little timer to indicate their time started.

"Okay, we need this... And this.... Ooo, that could be helpful," he was murmuring on.

"Cisco, " Wally warned.

"I'm getting the specs for the ocean pollution stuff, calm your tatas! " Cisco told him. They only had 5 seconds left and Cisco got one more file to transfer before he pulled out the USB and close the laptop.

"Did you get it?" Wally asked asked.

Cisco presented the USB drive to Mei. "Done deal. "

Carter's quickly scooped up Lianz into her arms and she ran back down the stairs. " Think we got away? " She playfully asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 89 ... 100  Next