Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 80 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:07 pm

Men looked at the drive. She had learned that it contained information but how to use it was still a clue to her. "Um, thanks?"

"We'll look at it," Dick put ha hand on Mei's shoulder, meaning he and Wally would help her how they could actually use that information to do some actual damage against Luthor and hopefully stop him.

"Yes! No one is as fast as we are!" Lian laughed, happy to play with both adults.

Will chuckled and ruffled Lian's hair. "That's right. Now how about you come up with a plan to capture him?"

"Okay!" Lian said, helping herself down and grabbing her ninja dolls. As she did that Will turned to Carter, grabbing her hand. "How did the mission go?" He asked her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:55 pm

Wally nodded. "He's right, for once, ". Then he turned to Cisco who was gathering his things."We really appreciate you helping us out, Cisco. We owe you."

"Don't worry about it. I owed Barry a favor and now I feel like I repayed it." He patted Wally's back. " I'll see all of you guys later. "

"It was..." Carter tried not to think about that little moment, " definitely interesting. You'll never guess who was the guy that was abducting all of those people."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:43 pm

Dick smiled a little and didn't have time to say anything before Mei asked him, "How did the mission go?" She knew he had been nervous about singing infront of an audience.

"Uh, it went well. We caught the bad guy, well they did and I uh did my thing I guess." Dick said, even though singing wasn't really his thing.

"Who?" Will asked, feeling like it was someone he didn't know by the way she said it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:40 pm

*So, it went well I take it?" Wally chuckled. "Man, I wish I got to be there!" He would have teased the shit out of him.

"Kite-Man," Carter laughed. "Freaking "Kite-Man! I never would have thought that it was him! Man, I couldn't believe it!" She then she went to check on Sam who had fallen asleep in the high chair. "Aw...." She carefully picked her daughter up and walked back to the living room.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:07 pm

"Shut up!" Dick laughed, scoofing him. He knew Wally loved to tease him about his singing.

Mei giggled. "If you ask nicely Dick might sing a song for you now," she teased.

"Yeah, a private concert is what you want, isn't it?" Dick laughed, looking at Wally.

Will laughed. "What? Seriously?" He followed her to the living room. "That's priceless. What's his motive?" Honestly he did not expect that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:51 pm

Wally then rounded Mei and got his arms around her, pulling her to the couch with him. " Hit it, " he said with a smirk, wanting to tease him to no end.

"How the heck should I know? " Carter giggled quietly before she told him,"I'm going to lay sand down. Let me know if you need any help with Lian."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:27 pm

"Pth, no way! You're just gonna tease me about it," Dick refused, crossing his arms with a laugh. "I'm surprised you haven't already about the outfit I'm wearing."

"Wally's just jealous that he doesn't sing," Mei said, maybe taking Dick's side and she giggled. Honestly she wasn't sure if Wally could sing. She had never heard him anyway.

"Yeah, of course," Will smiled and kissed her cheek as she walked by before going to see how Lian was doing with her toys. Honestly Lian played independently most of the times, which was a good thing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:49 pm

"Mei!! Whose side are you on anyway?!" Wally whined with a small frown. " I can too sing! I've just never been in a situation where I needed to. "

Carter smiled before she went upstairs to the bedroom that she and Lian shared so she can lay Sam down. "Okay, pumpkin. Time to lay down and get some sleep. " Carter gently laid her down and got a cover over her before she bent over the crib to give her a good night kiss on her cheek before she crept out the door praying that she won't wake up.

And she didn't, thank God, so Carter decided to just get comfy and then she joined the small family downstairs.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:58 pm

"Pth-yeah, sure. You should hear him in the shower," Dick said, recalling all the times they showered after practise at the cave and Wally would sometimes sing a song causing Conner to almost lose it. It was pretty halerious.

Mei gasped and playfully hit her boyfriends arm. "You never sing when we shower!" She stated, feeling robbed.

"Maybe you guys are "otherwise occupied"" Dick coughed into his hand, obviously teasing Wally back.

"Went well?" Will asked her as she returned downstairs. Lian was putting her toys back together since it was getting a little late and she was going to Paula's in the morning to spend the day with her grandmother.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:42 pm

"Dude! Babe! I give up, " hanging his head. He just couldn't win, could he?

"Yeah, actually. It did. Was she good for you while I was gone? " Carter asked as she sat down the couch. It was probably the longest time she was away from Sam since she was born. From having to run from Sam's father, and having to go from being overseas all the way back to Gotham, the two were always together so she was worried about separation anxiety. For both her and Sam.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next