Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 86 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:02 pm

There was the short intro before Dick started them of with Danny's lines from the song. And yes. It was that kinda song where you could be a bit goofy. He even dit his dance moves, falling over as he sang. "It's electrifying."

Mei giggled, seeing him do the moves they did in the movie and she then sang when it was Sandy's part, trying to be a bit playful with that as well.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:53 pm

(I WOULD PAY BIG MONEY TO SEE DICK SING THE SONG AND DANCE TO IT!! 🤣🤣🤣)

Carter was laughing so hard, she was nearly on the floor. To see dick actually sing and dance to the song was just really.... The best. She nearly forgot how he had such a goofy side to him and that's what Drew him to her when they were just kids. Might she say that, that was what got her to fall in love with him.

When she had that thought, she immediately stopped laughing and got back up in her seat, just smiling and listening to the song lyrics and really missing all of this. Those two years (I think it was 2 years?) That she had been away from all of them made her miss them more than she realized. And what she would give for them to all just go back to the way things were.

Wally was, of course, recording the whole thing. And made him so happy to see his best friend and his girlfriend all having a great time together when he knew that they had gone through so much when he had disappeared. He was so happy that they could go back to this, being able to laugh and goof around again. He would never, ever leave their sides again.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:09 am

(haha I vet you would xD)

The song soon came to an end and everyone was laughing and clapping. "Wow!! Good job you two!" Artemis said.

"Almost like seeing the movie," Barbara teased. Perhaps it was better than seeing the movie.

"Thank you." Mei smiled, just taking it as a compliment and everyone seemed to have a good time. That's what mattered.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:34 pm

Wally walked over to Mei, and picked her up before spinning her around. "You did awesome!!
"

"You guys really did do great," Carter said as she smiled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:52 pm

Mei laughed a little and held onto him since he was a bit wobbly from the alkohol, even though none of them were really drunk drunk.

"Thanks," Dick said, acception the unopened bottle of beer Will held out to him. "Victory round!" He decalered, opening in for him. Dick laughed. "Cheers!" He held it up to his friends before taking a few sips.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:40 pm

"Chug, chug, chug, chug!!" Wally cheered him on as he held Mei.

Carter was laughing as she drank her drink.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:52 am

(haha, okay. Idk about you, but we need an idea in here. What did we say about that idea of Jade finding out Carter is now dating Will and being pissed about it? xD I think that interaction could be fun?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:57 am

(yeah I was getting bored too LOL. But yeah! I'm all up for my other half of my idea. That will definitely be a fun interaction 😈)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:44 pm

(Sweet! And I was trying to think of what to do for my couple. I was looking in my idea archive and I am pretty sure we have done this. But do you recall anything about Mei getting like a blood transfusion (from Wally I believe) after getting injured that made her DNA mix more with a humans? Cause I am like 110% sure we did this but I just couldn't find the old posts so I wasn't sure. But I think so? If we did it I do have another idea but I just wanted to check so I am up to date with my notes xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:00 pm

(I think we did, too ... Hmm...m  I got nothing 😅😅🤣 at the moment, anyway)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next