Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 44 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:06 pm

"Mm, whats your favorite ice cream, Will? Let me guess: chocolate," Carter teased him a little as she ate her ice cream.

Wally saw how sad she looked and he began to panic. "Don't sound like you're getting ready to say goodbye. I'm taking you to Caitlin and Cisco, no buts," he said before he flashed out of there and to S.T.A.R. Labs. He just came back!! He wasn't going to lose her! Not after Sky, not after Barry, no, no. He couldn't lose her, too.

Caitlin was getting ready to leave early for the day when Wally appeared in her lab with Mei in his arms. "W-Wally? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be-"

"Caitlin, I need you and Cisco's help now," Wally told her as he laid Mei down.

"O-Okay, let me go get Cisco," Caitlin said, going to grab Cisco.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:18 pm

"Actually, it's strawberry," Will told her, loading his own bowl with strawberry and sitting down by the table. It was a little funny.

"You don't have to do this, " Mei said and she grabbed Wally's hand. She was tired of everyone trying to fix her. She was just tired. She knew why and that they all cared about her. But it was making it worse to bring this topic up, seeing how sad they got. She knew Dick had hated it all the time, and when he tried to talk to her about it she would dismiss him. It was just too much to bring in them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:43 pm

Carter laughed. "I fu-dging knew it! Its the red hair, right?" she teased, pointing the spoon at his hair.

"Of course I do. Something is making you sick and I'm going to find out what. I'm not going to lose you," Wally said, gripping her hand. He then straightened when Caitlin and Cisco walked into the room.

"Whoa, uh, still not used to the beard," Cisco chuckled a bit before seeing Wally's annoyed look. "Sorry, sorry. Whats wrong?"

"Its Mei. Something is wrong, but I don't know what and she's not telling me or isn't sure herself," Wally said.

"We haven't seen you in a while, Mei. What's going on? You have to tell us if you know," Caitlin told Mei as she walked over to check her vitals and other base things.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:06 pm

Will crossed his arms and gave her a look and before he could comment Artemis came back in with Brucley. "Hey. Someone forgott to invited me to the ice cream party?" She teased.

"The kids couldn't wait any longer. But hey, I put the crib together." Will smiled, geasturing over.

"Wow. Good job..." Artemis drawled, teasing as she walked in.

Mei frowned. She really didn't like to say it out loud. "I'm sick and I have been ever since two years back. It's been getting worse over time." She said. Dick knew this. Most of the team knew. 

Caitlin frowned. She knew what she was talking about. She knew but she had been asked not to tell Cisco. About a year ago Dick had asked her to see if there was anything she could do to help Mei's condition. She hadn't found anything then. So all they did was hope for the best, but it was obvious she was worse now. "How much longer do you think you have?" She found herself asking. Wally and Cisco would find out eventually. She could tell the mermaid could feel what was happening to her. 

Mei was quiet and just looked away. She didn't want to say that. She wouldn't tell anyone. "I'm going back home to rest," She said, getting up carefully and she started walking away. It was sensitive for her to talk about. 

However, she didn't get far untill ge put her hand over her chest, and closed her eyes in pain before grabbing the side of the bed. It was usually temporary aces she got.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:51 pm

"I did a lot of it, thank you, but yeah. Will did great on it. I can't thank you enough for letting us use it," Carter told Will, being genuine with him.

"Mei!" Wally ran over to her side and got an arm around her to help her up. "Is it your heart? What is going on?" He looked at Caitlin, who obviously knew what was going on. "What do you mean 'how much longer does she have'?"

"That's what I'd like to know. Thanks for filling me in," Cisco muttered, but knew it seemed like a sensitive situation. It didn't look very good.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:01 pm

"Better it getting to use again than collecting dust," Will admitted.

Caitlin sighed and she helped Mei wit down with Wally before she showed the status brought up on Meis vitals. "It's her values. They're all unstable. Especially around her heart. It doesn't show on regular symptoms and no slow medication has worked." She explained. "We hoped it wouldn't get worse. But there's nothing medicational I can do to stop it." She frowned.

"It's okay, Caitlin. Thank you," Mei said, feeling less pain now as she sat down. She had already tried. She appreciated that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:43 pm

"Very true," Carter nodded and took another bite of her ice cream before looking at Samantha and sighing. Her little one had gotten ice cream all over her face and hands. "Baby, really? Well, I guess I needed to give you a bath anyway. Artemis, want the rest of my ice cream?" she asked her sister.

Wally looked over all the information and he felt more dread come over him with every result. "No. No, there-there has got to be a way to stop this! I'm not letting you die, Mei!" he told Mei, eyes wide in panic. "This, this is all my fault. I should've been here."

"Wally, no. Stop. This wasn't your fault," Cisco told the speedster, laying a hand on his shoulder.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:52 pm

Artemis chuckled. "If that's all I get," She teased, just filling up the water in Brucley's bowl before she walked over to sit down. She was glad Lian didn't make such a mess anymore.

Mei carefully got up and walked over to Wally, grabbing his hand. "Can we go home now?" She asked. Really, all she wanted was to rest. To be with him. This was exactly why she hadn't told him straight out she was going to die. But no, it wasn't fair. He just got back.

Caitlin frowned. "I'm sorry Wally." She said and she really wished there was something she could do. But she couldn't explain why this was happening to Mei. She had a feeling Mei knew but just didn't tell them. Probably because it wouldn't make a difference. But she could see she was only trying to protect Wally from the pain of losing her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:47 pm

"Hey, unless you wanna wash the 1 and a half year old, be my guest. She likes to splash a lot," Carter said as she scooped Samantha up into her arms.

"No, no, Mei! I can't, I can't lose you," Wally said, clearly getting emotional as he looked down at her. He blinked back tears as he shook his head. "I'm not giving up. We still have time, I'm-I'm here, I'm going to make things okay."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:19 pm

"I'd say no to that," Will warned. He knew how it was with Lian.

Artemis laughed. "Yeah. I think I'm good." She said, even though she knew Carter had been joking.

"Wally. C-can I talk with you in private?" Caitlin then asked. She knew he wasn't going to let this go. And she wasn't sure that was a good thing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next