Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 88 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 94 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 88 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:59 pm

(ohh evil! And Will doesn't know!? Yes. Sad and evil. I like it! Let's gooo! We could skip till maybe 2 months later or something. That way maybe Wally and Mei could also have found and moved into their own appartment or something and we will have everything ready?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:45 pm

(Yeah 😈 and yes!! Perfect 🥰)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:04 pm

(Sweet! I'll play Jade for you if you don't want too? And do you mind starting? I have to go to bed cause getting up early)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:48 pm

(I don't mind starting at all! And yeah if you could play Jade that be great! You do so good playing the bad guys LOL XD 😉☺)

It was about 2 months later, and Carter was doing her damnedest to forget everything about Dick. About that one night on the mission when they were pressed together. How the songs that she had originally wrote for him he had sang beautifully.

All she wanted to do was focus on her daughter, who was growing up so fast, too fast, in front of her eyes. And she wanted to just focus on her new relationship with Will and his adorable daughter. She loved this little family that she had made to be her own, and nothing was going to take it away from her.

Or so she thought.

At the moment, Carter and will had just gotten home from work since they both work at the same place, Will's own company of course.

"You think Artemis has any hair left from how Sam and Lian are driving her crazy? " Carter asked as she got out of the car.

(What month do you think it is in the role play? I think we were in summer, or going into summer? LOL I have got to start riding down what months we are all in in our role plays)

As for Wally and Mei, the two had just celebrated their first month and their new apartment. They had search for one for a month, and within less than a week, Wally was able to secure them one that wasn't too far from Dick's own. He had a feeling that his best friend was always going to need him, and since he didn't have his powers anymore, it wasn't like he could flash there within a second.

But as Wally was setting up for a nice dinner for them, his mind was racing as if he had his powers again. He was planning on proposing to Mei, but he was worried that she would say no. Just for the simple fact that marriage and weddings were more of a human thing, and Mei wasn't human. Well, not totally human anyway. His biggest fear is that she would rather live in the ocean then marry him. It wasn't like he could instantly grow gills and live somewhere like Atlantis like Kaldur or Garth could.

He tried to stay positive like he usually always was, but it was still so hard when there was so many doubts going through his mind.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:34 am

(Haha. Thanks xD I guess I am just evil haha)

Will let out a chuckle, "I'd hope so 'cause Artemis is very picky when it comes to her hair." It was true. The blonde archer had not been happy one mission when she got goo in her hair that caused her to have to cut it off. He shook his head and stepped out of the driver's seat, closing the door and locking the car. He walked around and took her hand before walking up the porch to their door. "Hey Artemis, we're h-" Will stopped in the door after opening it, surprised... No shocked to see Jade sitting in the recliner across the livingroom.

"Look who finally decided to show up," Jade sneered, getting up, but not making a move. She would at least let them close the door.

"J-Jade... W-what are you doing her?" Will asked, letting Carter's hand go and taking a step closer, and you could hear the surprise in his voice. He didn't let her answer before realising it was quiet in the house. "Where's Artemis?"

"Oh, you know how it is... Family emergency," Jade said, smirking a little playful before narrowing her eyes. She wasn't happy.

(Hmm. Hard. Maybe it's the end of summer and people have gone back to work after vacation. So maybe like now? The end of August and September starting?)

Mei had been working a longer shift at the zoo that day, so she was on her way home, still wearing her uniform and the cap she always wore. It was nice to be back at the Zoo after everything that happened. Dying and coming back to life was... Not something that was common exactly. However, it was nice to move to an appartment with Wally again, since she had a feeling that Dick felt his place being a bit crowded and also she knew that he kind of wanted Barbara to move in. And still, they lived close enough to easily visit, even though she would miss his company a bit. The two had grown very close after the two years Wally was gone.

Mei had passed through the store and bought some more groceries for them, mainly breakfast refill like milk, bread and some vegetables. She was carrying the bag in her arms while digging her pockets for her keys to unlock the door downstairs. She managed to do it and she walked inside the appartment house before walking up the stairs since they lived on the third floor. Once up she shifted the bag before once again struggling getting her keys to open the door. Humans always had so many complicated things, but it was safer to lock so they always did that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:45 pm

Carter tried not to look freaked out because she did not see her baby anywhere, nor Lian. "Jade, where the hell are the kids? " She demanded to know. Jade wouldn't hurt her own daughter, but Sam....

Wally looked up from where he just got done preparing their salads and smile when he saw Mei come through the front door. "Hey! Welcome home, babe! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:10 pm

"They're safe," Jade said before walking over, almost looking a bit insulted. "I'm not dad, you know?" 

"We wern't implying that you'd-" Will sighed. He wasn't afraid of Jade. He knew her, and he knew she would never hurt Artemis, Lian or even Sam for the matter. However, he knew she wasn't happy. He could hear it in the tone of her voice. "What are you doing here, Jade?" He asked again. "You could have called ahead."

"Oh, I didn't realise I needed an invitation to come see my daughter," Jade said, sarcastically.

"You said you wern't coming back," Will stated. "After hearing that for a couple times, you start believing it." Will said, and you could hear the sadness in his voice. Yes, he still cared for Jade. He still loved her. She was his wife after all since they still wern't divorced. 

"Oh, don't be so dramatic Will," Jade rolled her eyes. "You both know why I'm here." Jade glared hard at them.

"Thanks, do you mind taking this bag?" Mei asked, struggling to hold it a little as she closed the door behind her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:58 pm

Shit. Shit, shit, shit! She had found out about them.

"Jade, I know how you must be feeling, and I'm sorry, " Carter said as she held her hands up. " It -It just sort of happened on its own. We didn't know that we would, we would...." Fall in love? Was that even what Carter was feeling for will? Honestly? She didn't know. She knew that she had a strong bond with Will, that he understood better than anyone else had so that's why they started to date.

Carter shook her head to clear away her thoughts. She looked at Jade again. " I'm sorry, Jade. The last thing that we both wanted to do was to hurt you."

A part of her, deep down, really did feel like she had betrayed Jade after all that she had done for her. She had helped her come back to the States and find Dick again so that way she can start her life over were all of her friends were. She helped her get a second chance, so maybe that's why she felt the way she did.

"Oh, yeah! My bad! " Wally quickly zoomed over and grab the bags from her before putting everything up where it needs to be. In the middle of it, he said, "Yes! You got the good ice cream! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:34 pm

"Save me your bullshit!" Jade snapped before getting her sai out and pointing it at Carter accusingly. "I helped you to the states. Helped you get your life back and this is how you repay me!?" 

"Jade, calm down," Will held his hands up.

"Don't get involved in this!" Jade warned, pointing the sai at him as for him to back off. She moved it back towards Carter. "This is between you and me."

(Haha, even you're forgetting about Wally not having his powers Wink I do the same from time to time so no hard feelings)

"Thanks," Mei appreciated the help and heard him from the kitchen as she untied her shoes. She smiled. "How are you?" She asked, after finally taking her jacket off and walking inside.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:10 pm

(damn it you're right lol XD it's just so hard to remember that he's powerless now)

"And I apologize for that! I didn't want to hurt you, Jade! But, but you weren't here! You left will and your daughter! And Will was there for me and Sam! So what do you expect me to do?! I can't go back in time, Jade, I don't have super speed! Now, show us where our fucking kids are! Right now! " Carter demanded. It was driving her crazy that she couldn't hear her babies soft cooing or anything.

"I'm good, " Wally said as he put up the last of the groceries. "How was your first day back? Everyone miss you? " He teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 88 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 94 ... 100  Next