Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 45 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 72 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 45 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:03 pm

Carter laughed as she got Samantha into her arms. "Thought so. Now, come on, stinker. Bath time!" she announced and went to the bathroom to wash her daughter.

Wally looked at Caitlin as he tried to calm his breaths. He looked at Mei and told her to stay there before he followed Caitlin. "Caitlin, you can't seriously be giving up on her. Barry wouldn't give up on you and I know sure as hell you'd never give up on Ronnie if he were here."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:26 pm

(Haha. Carter being a mum xD  )

"So. Is getting new houseguests gonna be our new thing cause there's a pretty cute bartender-"

"No. Not going there," Artemis chuckled.

Will laughed. "I'm kidding. I guess Carter will do."

"I havn't given up on her. But I can't help her," Caitlin said frowning. "When Dick came with Mei to Star Labs over a year ago I tried everything. But nothing is working Wally." She grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes. "Mei just told you she's going to die. I know that's impossible to accept and I know you want to save her. But this isn't about what you want. It's about Mei and you need to respect her wishes." She said. "Just imagine. She already lost you. She thought she was never going to see you again. But now she got that chance. Don't disappoint her."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:15 pm

((I'm loving it!! ♥ ))

After 20 minutes or so, Carter had given Samantha her bath and the little one was now tired. She had her sleeping in Lian's bed as she fixed the sheets on the crib they had assembled. "Alright, looks good." She went to Lian's room to pick Samantha up and brought her into the room they were sharing.

She sat Samantha down and covered her up before brushing her hair out of her face. "Goodnight, baby girl," she whispered.

Wally looked down, just trying to clear his head. He couldn't just let Mei die! He just got back, he wanted...he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her now that he got a second chance. Why did the universe hate him so much? Didn't he deserve to be happy?

"Caitlin... I..." He took a shuddering, deep breath before he looked at her. "Okay... I'll...try my best to be calm and respect her wishes."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:28 pm

(So adorable! Also. Continue or do you want to skip a bit more to have Carter and will on an actual date or?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:37 pm

((We can do that ^^ What do you wanna do for Mei and Wally?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:31 pm

(I mean only if you want? Or is it too soon? Ahh. I am thinking how I wanna do this. Like. I was thinking maybe she gets something like an heart-attack. Well, it's just really her heart breaking. Buuut. I know we talked about a coma. But I dunno if I wanna do something different or not)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:43 pm

((What about...hmm...maybe Wally goes to talk to some of the other mermaids she knew? Maybe they could transport her broken heart to him so she could be saved and he would have the side effects, but with his super healing abilities, it doesn't affect him as quickly and it could give them more time to come up with a cure?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:58 pm

(Aw!!! I actually really like that idea. It's Sad, but I like it! And maybe the other mermaids doesn't want to help him at first. Seeing as they hate humans? Or maybe he... Oh. Well I thought of an idea. Kinda inspired by the real mermaid story by H Andersen. But like. I dunno. Do you know how the true little mermaid story goes?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:08 pm

((Where in the end she turns to foam? XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:23 pm

(Yeah that's the one! But that's not exactly what I thought. Now idk what I think of this. But in the story Ariel is supose to kill the prince if she wants to survive turning into foam.
Well. What if Wally goes to the mermaid sisters. And since they are heartless and also hates humans they don't want to help him. But what if they offer the solition that. If Wally stabs his own heart, that will save Mei's heart? Seeing as he is the one who broke it.
Now Wally might actually consider this, giving his life for Mei's buuuut... If he would tell people or the other find out they be like. Wtf!?
But idk if I like it.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 72 ... 100  Next