Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 98 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:52 pm

Artemis laughed lightly. "Yeah, let's," she said before getting out of the car. She wern't one for deep talk or mushy conversations either, but she felt like Carter needed some pep-talk after everything she went through.

"Thank you," Mei smiled before walking out the door, grabbing her coat once they go to the front door. It was a little chilly to go without a jacket, at least it would be when they returned later that night. Thankfully they had Zeta tubes within a shorter walk down to the heart of the city. With how they were living in Blüdhaven now it would take too long to drive to Central City.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:35 am

As soon as Carter picked Sam up, she started to be a little fussy, especially when the wind blew and it was cold on her. " I know, baby I know. Sshh, you're okay," Carter reassured her daughter as she carried her into the restaurant. She kind of took The lead because she didn't want her daughter to get too fussy. But she held the door open for her sister and then she was greeted by the host who of course saw the baby and knew that it was going to be somewhat annoying.

"Two please," Carter told the young host as she shifted her daughter in her arms.

The young man nodded and then led them to a table, assuming that they would much rather have a table for a high chair rather than a booth. As soon as they reach the table, Carter asked for a high chair and waited with her sister. " I remember this place being much nicer a couple of years ago, " she remarked under her breath.

Wally hated that he couldn't just rush them to the zeta tube anymore. He didn't like the cold and he knew his fiance didn't either. "Need another jacket? Or are you going to be okay? " Wally asked her after they walked out of the building to just make sure.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:03 pm

"Maybe he's just having a bad day?" Artemis shrugged. He probably didn't like kids. Honestly she wasn't sure she had been to this place with Lian so maybe that's why she hadn't thought about it.

"I will be okay," Mei assured him. It wasn't that cold out yet, and her body temperature was naturally low compared to a human since her physiology was adapted to the conditions in the ocean, where the temperature could vary. However, it wasn't the same thing on land as under water, because you had the wind, which wasn't really a thing under water. She grabbed his hand and looked at him. "Are you cold?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:11 pm

Carter shrugged before the young man brought the high chair for Sam and they sat down to get their drinks order in and once that was done, they skimmed the menu to see what looked good.

"Man, I feel like I'm Wally when I look at all of these foods. They're served in full and half portions, " Carter said, talking about how even a half portion looked like it was good for two people. She looked up at Artemis and asked, " anything looking good for you? "

"Me? Cold? Nah, I'm good, " Wally assured her as he scratched his ear. Normally, he would never be even a little bit chilly when he had his powers but since he didn't anymore, he was more prone to things like cold and not really able to eat much without getting full. That was definitely an adjustment.

(There is a saying that if your ear is itching, someone is talking about you lol XD that's what my mom always says)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:37 pm

"What, you thinking about getting two?" Artemis teased her, glancing up at her before looking at the menu again. "Well, everything looks good, really. But maybe the ravioli? Or the chicken pasta," Artemis said, not having decided. "Have you decided?" she asked, looking at her once more.

"Okay, good," Mei smiled before the two of them walked towards one of the two zeta tubes that were located in bludhaven. The Leauge had been installing more tubes in the larger cities to make it more time efficient whenever they needed to go somewhere, since distance could be the difference between life and death. They walked in silence for a moment before Mei asked. "Do you think we managed to stop Luthor from putting up those fabrics?" She asked. They had somewhat managed to hack into that, and get the infor they needed thanks to Cisco. Then, thanks to Dick they had managed to dig into more databases and remove all the blueprints. But something told Mei that Luthor wouldn't give up so easily.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:06 pm

"I'm looking more at the baked spaghetti, " Carter said. Sam made a cooing sound as if to say she agreed. Carter giggled at that and she stroked her baby's cheek before putting her menu down. "The baked spaghetti it is."

"We know Luther doesn't give up easily, but maybe we did stop him from thinking about doing it again. If not, we'll just keep at it before he eventually gives up. Maybe use the blueprints we have saved to upload them onto the internet to put Luther on the spot, " Wally thought of as they walked to the zeta tube. Just one more corner and they would be there.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:01 pm

Artemis laughed a little. "Well, at least you know she's your daughter," she teased since the two of them apparently vad the same taste.

The waiter then came back to their table. "Are you ready to order? Perhaps start with some drinks?" He asked. Since people usually took some time to make up their mind, drinks were a good way to start.

"I thought Luthor always got out of those situations?" Mei asked, since Wally had mentioned how he was somewhat of a bad guys but always got away with everything and was still seen as a good guy if you didn't know better. She walked around the corner with him to go inside the alley offclosed from the public.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:39 am

"I'll have a Dr pepper, " she told the waiter who wrote the order down. If she didn't have Sam with her, she would order something stronger but she wouldn't do that to her baby. She had to be alert at all times.

"He usually does, " Wally agreed as they walked up to the beta tube. "But maybe Aquaman will have a thing or two to say about that. " He then let himself get scanned before he overread the access so Mei could get in. " They really need to get you into the system," Wally teased her. "You go first."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:02 pm

"Just water for me please," Artemis told the guy after he turned to her.

"Drinks will be with you in a minute," he gave the young girls a smile before he want to get them. He would have asked the baby, but he guessed by the age of her that she was still being breast fed.

(She is still a baby right? XD,)

Mei giggled before she stepped inside like instructed. Wally had tried to explain how the Zeta tubes worked to her, but she was still pretty clueless as it was quite complicated science. Before she knew it she was scanned over to Central City and she stepped out of the tube there. It was very strange indeed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:18 pm

(Well, she's actually almost a year old lol XD but yeah, she still drinks milk and can only have baby food. )

"Don't worry, Sam, I got your milk right here, " Carter told her daughter, taking a bottle out of the baby bag that she kept with her. Or well, that Artemis had Well she was watching her daughter. " Thank God she's not breastfed anymore. That was a nightmare, " she told her sister as she gave a bottle to her daughter, who was already grabbing it slightly and holding up, Carter having to help her a little bit. Samantha was actually a very independent baby, and Carter was grateful for that.

Wally stepped up and he overrode the system for Mei. Then he stepped back and he gestured for her to go. " After you, " he said with a smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next