Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 99 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:46 pm

(right, well that counts as a baby in my eyes xD)

"I don't wanna know," Artemis shook her head with a small chuckle, since she herself was no where near ready to have a kid and she could imagine it being a nightmare to deal with that. She then finally decided that she would take the chicken pasta. Little less than a 3 minutes later the waiter came back with their drinks. "Some water for you miss, and a Dr Pepper with ice for you," he put everything down before he asked. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yeah, I think so?" Artemis looked at Carter since they both seemed to be ready unless she had changed her mind on what she wanted.

In Central City the weather was a bit more chilly. Mary was rooming the kitchen to get everything ready for her son and his fiancées arrival. It made her so happy to be able to say that! "Rudy, could you get the nice glasses down from the display cabinet?" She asked as she got the food out of the oven. She smelled the nice scent and put it up on some heat protectors. It looked perfect. Honestly Mary wasn't that used to cooking vegetarian food, so this was actually an old recipe her grandmother used to make, but she had replaced the meat with vegetables instead.

Mei awaited Wally in Central City, closing her jacket s bit more. But it wasn't far to walk to the West house. She really felt at home there since that's where Wally lived when they first met..
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:35 pm

(Well Yeah same lol 😂)

"I'm ready, "Carter nodded her head before she read off the menu, " I'm going to have the bait spaghetti. The half portion please. "

"Okay, " The waiter said, riding it down. Then he looked at Artemis. " And you, ma'am? "

"Sure, honey." Rudy got off his recliner before going to get the nice glasses out of the cabinet. Reaching up,  he asked her, " So, when will they be here again? "

Wally tightens his arm around her, hoping to keep her warm since it was a little bit chillier in Central. " We're almost there, " he told his fiance as they came into the neighborhood that his parents lived at. He could see their house from there.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:23 am

"I'll take the chicken pasta, regular portion," the archer told the man, seeing him write that down.

"Alright, anything else?" He asked.

"No, I think we're good for now, thanks," Artemis said, exchanging a look with Carter. She might take some coffee after dinner though.

"Ugh, can't you remember anything? They'll be here soon," Mary said, checking the food to make sure it was finished on the inside as well. She was a little bit stressed just because wanted everything to be perfect. "Okay, gratin looks good..." She said, putting the small stick she checked the inside with away. She put her mittens back on before she carried it out to the livingroom dining table where she had prepared with a nice white table cloth, and most of the table were set. She then saw Rudy elak into the living room with the glasses she asked for. "Thank you Honey," she said, making sure she wasn't forgetting something. "Right, the vegetables!" She remembered, starting to go back to the kitchen with quick steps before calling to her husband again. "Oh, can you get a bottle down? I'm not sure if Wally's gonna want a glass," she said. They usually didn't drink alkohol to dinner, unless it was a special occasion. And of course only after Wally came of age. That made the aging mother emotional. Her baby boy was so big now, going to get married and everything.

Mei smiled up at him and nodded, walking close to him. Her sense of locality had at least gotten better, so she recognised the street when they came to the neighborhood where vid parents lived. "It will be fun to see them. It's been a while," She said. She really liked Wally's parents. They had always been supersweet to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:02 pm

"I'm good, thank you, " Carter nodded into the waiter.

"Of course. Let me get your menus for you, " he said before doing just that. He then saw Sam just looking at him and he made a funny little face to her, making her laugh before he chuckled out, " I'll get your orders and right away. I'll be back to check on you with the food."

"Hm. So maybe he does like kids, " Carter noted, appreciating that he made her daughter laugh. Geez. What a mom she had become. "If Sam weren't here, I'd so make you the designated driver and help myself some thing stronger."

"Sure, hun. Man, do you remember the first time Wally ever had alcohol? " Rudy chuckled as he went to get the nice bottle of wine. Wally was only 16 and he just wanted a small step since neither of them would let their 16-year-old actually get drunk. Not that he could though. It would have taken a lot for their speedster son to get drunk with how fast his body rationed out the alcohol. But now he was powerless, so he could actually get drunk now.

"Yeah, I do too. They really are the best parents a guy can ever hope for, " Wally told her, smiling at how excited she was and he was too. He loved his parents. The time that they had disappeared thanks to all of the magicians and wizards that Clarion had summoned for evil scheme always made him sad to think about. But thank God they defeated them and he got his parents back.

They then arrived to his parents house and he looked at Mei. "Now, my parents might be a little excited, more than normal, since we are engaged now. Don't get intimidated, " he teased her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:49 am

"Aren't I already the designated driver?" Artemis asked, laughing a little before she took a sip of her water. She, however, understood that Carter may. It want to drink around her daughter.

"I remember his disappointment when he realised he couldn't get drunk," Mary chuckled lightly at the memory. She got all of the prepared vegetables out in different bowls before also getting some nice sauce, making sure she didn't forget anything.

Mei giggled a little. "I'm sure I'll manage," she said. At least she hoped so. Excitement would be a good thing, right?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:58 pm

Carter took a sip of her own drink before she set the glass down. "Yeah, but I want to make sure I'm alert for anything. Seems like trouble is always knocking wherever we go. " She really hoped she didn't just jinx them, especially since her daughter was only a few inches away.

Sam had finished half the bottle before Carter picked her up and started to beat on her back to let her burp. " Are you full, baby girl? Or are you still hungry? "

Sam let out a little burp before the baby just giggled and then yawned. Carter just had a warm smile, and just prayed that her daughter didn't drool or throw up up a little on her shirt because Carter forgot to put a blanket over her shoulder before she started burping Sam. " I think someone's tired, " she said, glancing at Artemis. It would be helpful if Sam and napped while they ate. And hopefully she will stay asleep during the night.

Rudy laughed a little bit before hearing a knock. "Mary, they're here! " He said, placing the bottle down before going to the door to greet their guests.

He opened the door before he got a bright smile at his son and his fiance. " Wally, Mei!! Come on in!!"

Wally had barely stepped into the threshold when Rudy got him in a bone crushing hug. " H - hey, Dad! It's good to see you too!" Wally said with a little laugh.

Rudy laughed and pulled away before he looked at Mei."And there's our girl! " Pulling her into a hug as well but not as hard as he did Wally. He didn't want to scare her after all.

Last edited by NiaHearts on Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:08 pm

(Love that Scarlett is paying a visit in here haha xD )

"Can you imagine that we were once that small?" Artemis asked her, leaning her elbow onto the table and resting her chin in her palm. "It's kinda weird when you think about it." She chuckled, since who even knew what babies were thinking about? No one knew because they couldn't talk and no one remembered when they were an adult.

Mei smiled and hugged Wally's father back. "It's nice to see you again," She said, pulling back from the hug after a moment. She saw Mary come out the hall. "Welcome!" She smiled, holding her arms out so that she could get a hug from her son first. She almost got emotional every time they came over because it wasn't everyday they were there and it felt like it had been too long since last time.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:06 pm

(Ugh 😣 I thought I had already typed for Scarlet in the other roleplay. I must have been tired and accidentally typed her reply here)

"Hey Mom, " Wally said, chuckling before he walked over and hugged his mother. The day that he realized that he had outgrown his mom by a couple of inches has been a fun day. He had teased her relentlessly and told her that she was shrinking. He even outgrew his father too, but not by much.

Pulling back, he's told them, " Thanks for having us over. "

"Now what did I say about doing that? This is still your home, Wally. Come over anytime, " Rudy told him before turning to Mei, "You, too, since you're going to be a part of the family! Congratulations! "

Wally just smiled. " Thanks. Now, " he rubbed his hands together and turn back to his mom, " would you make to eat? "

"Pft, Yeah and it's even harder to believe that Dad was like that too once, " Carter said, shrugging with a little smile. She was smiling because of her daughter. Not because I haven't mentioned of her father. He had been gone for a couple of years now, but the Carter miss him? Not really. But he still haunted her mind every once in a while. Especially when she had been gone.

Last edited by NiaHearts on Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:44 pm

(haha. It's fine xD)

Mary laughed. "Always thinking about food," she said before she gave Mei a welcome hug as well. "I tried a new recipe, or actually it's an old recipe my grandmother used to make, but I changed it a bit. It's vegetarian," she said, turning to Mei since she wanted her to feel included too as she made it vegitarian mostly for her sake. Besides she heard that vegitarian food was supposed to be very healthy and they didn't eat enough of it, which could be nice for a change. Also neither one in their family was very picky with food. "It's a broccoli gratin with pasta, so I hope it's good," she said.

"Thank you Mary," Mei smiled, appreciating her making food. Even though she didn't want to make everyone eat vegitarian just for her sake it was a very nice gesture of Mary.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:02 pm

Soon, Carter's and Artemis's orders came and they looked absolutely delicious! Carter wished she could share some with her daughter, who was sleeping in her high chair, drooling on her little neck pillow that Paula actually got her. And it was so great. Carter always cringed when she saw how her daughter's head with just lay on the side so uncomfortably. It was a wonder that she never got any kind of crick or something.

Carter dug into her food first, and she thought she was turning into Wally which made her laugh a little bit to herself. She wiped her mouth and said to her sister, " You want to try some of mine? It's really good."

"That's nice of you Mom, " Wally told his mother, giving her a kiss on the cheek as he passed by her to go check out the food. What? He might not have his powers anymore, but he was still a food connoisseur. He smelt the warm, nice aroma of the pasta and even smelt the tang of all of the vegetables in it and it made his heart warm knowing that his mom made a vegetarian meal just for Mei.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next