Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 37 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 37 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:34 am

Same thing with Gabrielle. He just seemed to be chilling as he FLOATED on his back. What did he want? Is he with Hawkmoth!? Did he find out who she was?!

She suddenly didn't feel that great, and Alya noticed. "Girl, are you okay? I think you've had too much," she said.

"Yeah, uh... I think you're right. You guys can keep eating, I'm going to my room," Gabrielle said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 37 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:09 pm

Jolie arched an eyebrow at Gabrielle and when no one was watching she geastured to Jack as in 'get out of here!' since she didn't want the others to be suspicious and notice her looking at well nothing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:51 pm

Jack chuckled but still decided to indulge her. For now.
He tapped slightly on the window with his staff, creating a pretty frost pattern in a corner, before he flew away.
But he didn't go far. Oh no, he would stick around, see what fun he could get out of this curious situation.

Mary felt her blood freeze when she heard a tap coming from the window. She saw Gabrielle leaving the room, going upstairs, and she didn't seem to find anyone who noticed anything strange.
Was she going crazy?
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:05 pm

Gabrielle got to the safety of her bedroom with a macaron she had snuck out for Tikki. "Tiki! I need your help," she told her Kwami who had been hiding in a small box.

"What is it, Gabrielle?" Tikki asked after appearing.

"I need you to sneak outside and see if I'm not going crazy. There is a boy dressed in a blue frost bitten hoodie, brown tattered pants and has no shoes on. Oh, and his hair is white and he floats! I just need to make sure that he's not an akumatized person," Gabrielle explained.

Tikki thought it was rather strange, but it was worth looking into. "Roger! I'll be right back," she said before going through the window.

(Would Tiki recognize him or nah?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:52 pm

(I think she would since she probably had another "master" back when Jack was still alive and a miraculous holder.)

Jolie smiled a little but she would have to talk to him about how he just couldn't show up for people who couldn't see him. They would think she was crazy
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:40 pm

((Yeah, i think she'd know him, most likely ^^

Also, is Gabi an okay nickname for Gabrielle? i think it sounded cute to call her that between friends~ but if you don't like it, we can change it))

"I'll, uh, go check on Gabrielle. Make sure she's alright" Mary finally said, as she couldn't handle the stress and fear any longer. She didn't wanna be there, but she tried to use that as an excuse.
Still, she wanted to check on her, as she had looked like something was wrong, so she made her way upstairs.
She knocked on the trap door that lead to her room.
"Gabi? Are you there? Is everything alright?" she asked shyly.

Jack flew around the house for a bit before finding the terrace and staying there for a bit. It looked like a really cozy place, a place he would've liked to hang out at if he was less, uh... floaty and invicible.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:44 pm

(It's fine! I think it's adorable 🥰)

Gabrielle made sure Tikki was gone before she opened the hatch. "Mary! Hey, yeah, I'm fine. Just got a little bit of a stomach ache," she fibbed.

Tikki had searched the front for this"spirit ", but didn't see him. So she was going to return to Gabrielle when she saw him on the terrace and couldn't believe her eyes! That was Jack, (name of Kwami) old holder! They all thought that both of them had died!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:01 pm

(it is cute)

Jolie tried to interact with the other girls and act as if things were normal. However she had a feeling Gabrielle wasn't "sick" or whatever. "Uh, does Gabi usually disappear like that?" Jolie asked Alya. It was a bit strange for being the host. Sure she might have felt bad but something just seemed off.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:54 pm

"Huh?" Alya swallowed the cookie she was munching on. "Oh, yeah, all the time. She's just scatterbrained like that."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:13 am

"Right,... Well I'm gonna go get some air. I'll be right back." Jolie said before putting her shoes on and walking outside. Once she was there she looked around for Jack. "Jack?" She whispered. "Jack?" But she didn't see him. Maybe he did go away?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 69  Next