Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 38 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 38 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:16 pm

Jack didn't notice Tikki at all, being too busy playing around the terrace, seeing what funny things he could find around there.

"Oh" Mary replied, looking at her slightly worried "Well, me too, a bit. Not used to eating so many sweets at once, to be honest" she chuckled. "I just, uh, wanted to make sure you were fine, in case you needed any help."
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 38 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:43 pm

"I appreciate it! Thank you so much, Mary," Gabrielle said with a smile. "Yeah, I'm just going to lay down myself for a few minutes."

Tikki was unsure if she should approach him or not, so she went back to Gabrielle's room. However, she stopped once she saw that Mary had her head popped up so she decided to go in to a place that she couldn't be seen.

(What was the name of the Kwami that power Jack's miraculous?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:10 pm

(His kwamis name is "Frost" and it's an artic fox and the battle Tikki & the others fought back then when he was a holder was over 300 years ago)

"Are you yelling for that snow-guy again?" Raash asked, suddenly appearing.

"Raash! You can't be out in the open like this. Someone could see you!" Jolie stated.

"Eh, I'll just act toy," Raash waved vis paw.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:21 pm

((thanks for the reminder XD i legit couldn't remember, and also i cant seem to find any of my character forms so i couldnt even check))

Jack thought he heard a voice outside. At first, he decided not to do anything about that, but soon his curiosity got the better of him.
Flying down the terrace, he saw Jolie there.
"Hey there" he greeted her. "Came out to say hi?"

Mary nodded, understanding.
"Got it. I'll go downstairs to tell the others" she said, before turning around and walking out, really not wanting to bother her. Besides, she felt a bit calmer now.
She felt even better when, as she walked down, she glanced at the window and so no ghostly figure. Her relief was inmense.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:13 pm

Gabrielle let out a breath of relief before slightly gasping when Tikki suddenly showed up. "Tikki! You scared me!"

"Sorry, Gabrielle, but I have something huge to tell you," the Kwami told her earnestly.

"What is it?" Gabrielle asked, a little alarmed and a little curious.

Tikki then explained about Jack, and the big battle that took place. And she told her how they all thought Jack, and his Kwami, Frost, were dead.

"A-Are you absolutely sure that was him?" Gabrielle asked, trying to process all of this new information. "Are you sure it wasn't some kind of way for Hawkmoth to trick and take our miraculous?"

"We can't be 100% sure... Maybe I can talk to him?" Tikki suggested.

Gabrielle shook her head. "No, it's too risky. Let me talk to Chat Noir and the others before we do anything," she said. Then she looked over her shoulder . "But it'll have to wait. We'll all convene tomorrow night . Right now, I just want to have some fun with my friends."

Tikki smiled. "I'm proud of you, Gabrielle."

Gabrielle was going to go back downstairs when she remembered something. "Oh yeah!" She pulled a macaron out of her pocket. "For you."

Tiki giggled in excitement before thanking Gabrielle, grabbing the sweet and retreating to her little hiding spot.

Gabrielle shook her head with a smile before climbing back downstairs to be with her friends.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:49 pm

"Well, sure. But I came to tell you that you can't just fly show up like this!" Jolie stated, looking around to make sure no one was watching. "People will think I am crazy _ she stated talking about how only she seemed to be able to see him, or so she thought.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:44 pm

"Well, sorry! But it just looked like so much fun in there. Plus, that food? I bet it was amazing" Jack replied with a mischievous grin on his face.

Mary was glad to see Gabrielle walked down the stairs as well a few moments later. She felt way better now, more relieved.
"Huh? Where's Jolie?" she asked a few seconds later, not seeing her around.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:46 pm

"Did she go to the bathroom? " Mylene asked, looking around.

"I think I might have saw her go outside," Alya mentioned. " Maybe for some fresh air? "

"I'm sure he's fine, " Gabrielle said, smiling. " Now, how about another game? We can play it down here or we can go upstairs. Up to you guys. You guys want anymore sweets? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:01 pm

Jolie crossed her arms. "Well yes, but you can't come inside. I get too distracted."

(Same I had to check my g drive to check xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:47 pm

"Got it" Jack said, making a finger gun with his hand and smirking. "Me: outside. You: inside" he added.
He was really amused by all this, and didn't even feel bad that Jolie wouldn't let him in. Not that he was planning to, he was not a creep. He could see all the girls in their pajamas having fun, and he wasn't going to be one to fly in there and eavesdrop.

"What game do you have in mind?" Mary asked, curious. As for the sweets, now that she was calmer and less scared, she didn't even notice how she kept taking cookies and pastries and eating them absentmindedly. They were just so delicious!
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next