Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:27 pm

"No. She was all I had. The only person in the world who cared about me," Rachel told him, tears coming to her eyes and she wiped them with her sleeves.

Wally was leaning against the table across from her, arms crossed as he took in all the information. "Orb of Ra... Now, I don't exactly believe in it's so called "magical properties" but it sounds like it may have changed your genetic coding. Like, your actual body. It must've been radioactive to have given out such an energy. I can't be sure until I run some tests. Hope your good with needles," he said, going over to a drawer and pulling out a needle and a syringe. "If you're good, I'll give you candy," he teased, also holding up a jar of lollipops. "Sorry if that's creepy sounding, just trying to lighten the mood. What you went through must've been scary and very traumatizing."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:07 pm

"Hey," Dick put his hand on top of hers. "You're not alone, Rachel," He said before he pulled up a file and opened it. "I'm sure you didn't know this but you have a sister." He showed the profile on the blonde girl and everything. "You were seperated when you were babies. Your mother? Melissa, she took her to a foster home." He explained, hoping she'd feel less lonley knowing she still had family in the world.

"I don't need a pychiatrist, I need someone to fix me" Tia stated before seeing his look and she sighed. "Sorry." She appologized, just sounding a bit arrogant when she was impatient. She took her gloves off and rolled up the polosleeve so he got get a blood sample. Yeah, that's what she thought. What she didn't know was that her body didn't consist of neither blood, flesh or bone.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:02 pm

Rachel looked at Dick before looking at the files. The girl in the photo looked nothing like her, other than their eyes. Their eyes were the same dark blue, almost grey like. Her hair was long, and a beautiful blonde. She also looked really happy in her school uniform. "I have...a sister?" she finally said, not believing this. Why didn't her mother ever tell her?

"You sound like me when I'm hangry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hangry. Haha, Hulk joke," Wally said as he attempted to stick her arm, but it just passed through, like jello. "Uh...what the hell?" he said, taking the syringe out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:20 pm

"It appears so. But we don't know much else about her. But I'm guessing since you didn't know that she doesn't either. And, no matter if she knows we need to tell her about what happened till your mother." Dick said. How did he suddenly have two girls on his hands? Great... Just Great. 

Tia probably would have freaked out if there was anything left to freak her out. So she just stared out before looking at him, serious. "Now I'm no doctor, but I know that's not normal." She stated.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:09 pm

"No. N-No, I can't be near her. I don't want her to get hurt, too," Raven whispered, scared she'd only bring death to her, too. "But, but you have to make sure she's safe."

"Yeah, definitely not." Wally then touched her arm with his hand and it was firm. However, it didn't feel like skin. He wasn't sure what it felt like, but he was pretty sure that she wasn't made of just one thing like flesh or bone. "OKay, can't get a proper sample unless... This is going to be weird, but I need a tissue sample. A sample of you. Do you feel pain if someone cuts you?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:23 pm

Dick frowned. "Rachel. You're not a threath to her. I think meeting her might be really good for you actually." He told her, remaining calm.

"Well, I havn't exactly tried cutting myself," Tia muttered and tried not to roll her eyes before she looked at him. "Do whatever's necessary. I don't care." She stated. She just wanted to be normal.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:51 pm

"You... You think so?" It was all so crazy. She had a sister? A twin, actually? Why didn't Melissa ever tell her? Well, Melissa didn't really tell her a lot of things. Nothing about their birth mother or about the darkness inside her. Rachel looked up at him. "Will you be the one to take me to her?"

"Yeah, I guess it was kinda a stupid question. Okay, one sec." Wally grabbed a small, glass dish where they looked at samples and grabbed a scalpel before sitting next to her. "Alright, lets see..." He then began to cut her arm and the texture was weird. It was definitely not flesh but it wasn't just some simple compound. Not soft nor hard. "Definitely something up on the molecular level," he muttered under his breath as he took the sample and laid it in the glass dish.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:06 pm

Dick looked up at her and he sighed. Normally he wouldn't go, but he could tell she was scared. "Look. I can get someone to take you there. A cop. Someone you can trust. It doesn't have to be me." He said, trying to get her to understand that no one wanted her bad.

Tia didn't feel any pain when he cut the tissue from her. She looked at how he placed it on one of those scientific glass dishes. " How long is it gonna be before you know anything?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:40 pm

"But... I don't..." Rachel looked down before looking back up. "I can't trust anyone, but I can trust you. I know it."

"Tests like these usually take 25-30 minutes. Longer on normal machines, but S.T.A.R. Labs is anything but normal. We're going to find out what happened and hopefully find a cure," Wally told Tia, laying a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:47 pm

"Why me out of everyone?" Dick asked before looking at her. "You know stuff about me that you shouldn't know. How?" He asked. He wasn't upset. He was intrigued actually.

Tia took a deep breath, realizing science like this took longer than she'd like to wait. It wasn't as fast paced as her job could be. "Okay." She nodded. "What do I do in the meantime?" She asked. Not like she had much to do. She didn't really have anywhere to go, she lost her job. Which also meant that eventually she wouldn't be able to pay for her appartment.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next