Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:46 pm

"I... I don't know. I've just been having these dreams, these visions of you. I can't explain it. I don't know what is happening to me. Maybe..." Rachel held up her sister's picture. "Maybe she knows. But now I know that she's out there, she must be in danger, too."

"Is there anyone you could call? Family? Tell me you're alive?" Wally asked, thinking of things he'd do in her situation.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:52 pm

"We'll find her. Make sure she's safe too," Dick promised her.

"They already know," Tia said, leaving it there. It was enough that he was willing to help her, for free no doubt. He wasn't gonna bring her other problems onto him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:39 pm

"That mean you'll go with me?" Rachel asked, since he said "we'll find her".

"Alrighty then. Uh... I'm pretty sure you're hungry. Let me go grab my Big Belly Burger meal and I'll bring it in here. Best thing about having a lab to myself is that I can do whatever I want in it," Wally chuckled as he got up. "Want me to go get you something in particular?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:44 pm

Dick sighed and nodded. "Well, I can't let you go by yourself." He said before he stood up. "C'mon. Let's get out of here." He geatured for her to follow him. 

"No, thank you Dr. West. You've already done enough," Tia thsnked him, holding her hand up before she saw her reflection in the shiny floors. She frowned when she saw what she looked like behind the makeup on he face.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:05 pm

Rachel smiled a little before she got up and followed him out of the room. They were going to find her sister. Family. She could finally get some answers on why she was like this.

"Please, call me Wally. Or "Wall-Man". Ah... Ya know, scratch that last part. My fiancee tells me "Wall-Man" is stupid," Wally chuckled. "Speaking of, I'll have to call her and tell her I'll be home late." He left the lab to go to his office to call his fiancee - Linda - and get his food.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:35 pm

(should they be going to hank and dawn like in the second episode or straight to your girl or? How u wanna play it out?) 

'Pth. You're fiancee' s right. Wall-Man sounds stupid' Tia rolled her eyes before she frowned. The mention of his fiancee made her think of Will. She really missed him. It wasn't fair how she survived and he didn't. They would have had their whole life infront of them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:43 pm

((Mmm... Kinda wanna go ahead and go see my girly first. That way, we can introduce Lily's character and then we can circle it back to Dawn and Hank with both girls, and continue on like normal. Or....hm.

We could kinda do like what happens with Rachel. Rachel and Dick go to Hank and Dawn, and while they go there, Lily's girl - Quinn - could go to Renee first. They could have sent a separate assassin to retrieve Renee or actually, just kill her. They don't need Renee and she'll be the demise if the two girls ever meet and figure out what they could do together.

So while Renee has her family killed and her life taken away from her, Quinn could go to Renee and take her under her wing like how Kori saves Rachel. And then they all meet up at I think the arcade? Like, maybe Renee could tell Quinn that she knows where to go, and its where Rachel is, because they're connected.

If that's confusing, I can try to explain it better XD I just thought of all of this))

Wally gave a call to Linda about working late and promised to make it up to her later. Then he grabbed his food and even found some brownies in the break room and decided to bring some to Tia, figuring chocolate was the key to all life's happiness. "Hey, I'm back. And I have brownies! Score!" he grinned, holding the plate up. "Hope you like fudge."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:41 pm

((i think that's a pretty great idea!! it will fit great and we can get our girls in the game ^^ ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:44 pm

((Thank you!! And yes ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:51 pm

"Uh... Thank you? " Tia arched an eyebrow. He sure was one of those sugar trolls. She awkwardly accepted a brownie even if she didn't really want one. But she didn't want to be rude.

(Alright. You girls play that part then so that your girls meet? I can be some bad guy attacking? Cause if I understood right Dick and Rachel will meet them later then)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next